Minerals Technologies Inc. (MTX): Price and Financial Metrics
MTX Stock Summary
- MTX's went public 27.07 years ago, making it older than 77.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Minerals Technologies Inc is higher than it is for about 77.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -10.2%, Minerals Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 20.28% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Minerals Technologies Inc are SWM, PBI, NVT, PERI, and NGVT.
- MTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Minerals Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.mineralstech.com.
MTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTX Price/Volume Stats
Minerals Technologies Inc. (MTX) Company Bio
Minerals Technologies develops, produces and markets a broad range of specialty mineral, mineral-based and synthetic mineral products and related systems and services. The company serves the paper, foundry, steel, environmental, energy, polymer and consumer products industries. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in New York, New York.