Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MULN POWR Grades
- MULN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 45.64% of US stocks.
- MULN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 145 days.
- MULN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.68% of US stocks).
MULN Stock Summary
- MULN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MULLEN AUTOMOTIVE INC is reporting a growth rate of 10,063.39%; that's higher than 99.8% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MULN's revenue has grown -182.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MULLEN AUTOMOTIVE INC are BHC, SFT, CCLP, AHT, and DELL.
- Visit MULN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netelement.com.
MULN Valuation Summary
- MULN's price/sales ratio is -1.4; this is 158.33% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 124 months, MULN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 368.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MULN.
MULN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.27%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13586.25%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -2.41%.
The table below shows MULN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MULN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MULN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.20||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$0.20||52-week low||$0.18|
|Day high||$0.20||Avg. volume||107,029,984|
|50-day MA||$0.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.01||Market Cap||100.23M|
Mullen Automotive Inc. (MULN) Company Bio
Mullen Automotive Inc. operates as an electric car company. It develops electric vehicles and energy solutions. The company was founded by David Michery in 2014 and is headquartered in Brea, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MULN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MULN Latest Social Stream
View Full MULN Social Stream
Latest MULN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MULLEN AUTOMOTIVE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MULN as an investment opportunity.
Bath & Body Works (BBWI) stock is rising higher on Friday as the retail company starts its annual Candle Day sale with a deep discount.
Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) stock is heading higher on Friday after getting approval from the FDA for its leukemia treatment.
Mullen now has a prototype car and two factories for making electric vehicles, but lacks the cash to go into production.
Shares of MULN stock are accelerating higher after the company announced that it had closed the acquisition of ELMS' assets.
Xpeng (XPEV) stock is dropping on Thursday as investors react to a 63% drop in deliveries for the month of November 2022.
MULN Price Returns