Murphy USA Inc. (MUSA): Price and Financial Metrics
MUSA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MUSA is 18.07 -- better than 98.33% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 266.24, Murphy USA Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 84.7% of US stocks.
- MUSA's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 8.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Murphy USA Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FUN, SHEN, MTZ, SKYW, and AWR.
- Visit MUSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.murphyusa.com.
MUSA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MUSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.38||52-week high||$121.24|
|Prev. close||$112.56||52-week low||$72.07|
|Day high||$113.37||Avg. volume||338,727|
|50-day MA||$116.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$94.96||Market Cap||3.43B|
Murphy USA Inc. (MUSA) Company Bio
Murphy USA Inc. operates a chain of retail stations offering motor fuel products and convenience merchandise. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in El Dorado, Arkansas.