Murphy USA Inc. (MUSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MUSA has issued more dividends than 5.07% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, MUSA's comes in at -32.87 -- better than 4.57% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MUSA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RNR, PAAS, NC, FENG and HRL.
MUSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for MUSA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 62.39% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MUSA, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, MUSA offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.61% of its fellow sector mates.
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, MUSA is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 93.6% of stocks.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Murphy USA Inc than it is for 90.74% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
MUSA Dividend Chart
MUSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|