Murphy USA Inc. (MUSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MUSA has issued more dividends than 5.07% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, MUSA's comes in at -32.87 -- better than 4.57% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MUSA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RNR, PAAS, NC, FENG and HRL.
MUSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for MUSA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 74.34% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MUSA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, MUSA offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.62% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than just 15.08% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, MUSA's equity discount rate is less than 80.7% of those stocks.
MUSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|