MVB Financial Corporation (MVBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MVBF POWR Grades
- MVBF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 48.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MVBF is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- MVBF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.71% of US stocks).
MVBF Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mvb Financial Corp is higher than only 8.23% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MVBF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 252.81%, Mvb Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mvb Financial Corp are OPY, OPRT, LAZ, KIRK, and AVNW.
- Visit MVBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mvbbanking.com.
MVBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MVBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.21||52-week high||$44.21|
|Prev. close||$41.87||52-week low||$11.51|
|Day high||$42.79||Avg. volume||50,542|
|50-day MA||$36.45||Dividend yield||0.97%|
|200-day MA||$23.52||Market Cap||478.94M|
MVB Financial Corporation (MVBF) Company Bio
MVB Financial Corporation is a bank holding company. The Company operates banks in parts of West Virginia. MVB offers a range of products and services including, checking & savings accounts, time certificates of deposit, commercial real estate and residential real estate mortgage loans, debit cards, and safe deposit rental facilities.
MVBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MVBF Latest Social Stream
View Full MVBF Social Stream
Latest MVBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mvb Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MVBF as an investment opportunity.
MVB Financial (MVBF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -13.16% and -5.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Strong First Quarter Growth in Loans, Deposits and Investments in Technology is Distancing MVB from the Pack
MVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: MVBF) ("MVB Financial," "MVB," or the "Company") today reported net income of $8.1 million, or $0.70 basic and $0.66 diluted earnings per share for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
MVB Bank, subsidiary of MVB Financial (MVBF), to sell four banking centers to Summit Community Bank.
MVB Bank's, a subsidiary of MVB Financial (MVBF) will sell all of its Southern West Virginia community banking operations, including its full service banking centers to Summit Community Bank, a subsidiary of Summit Financial Group (SMMF).In conjunction with the transaction, Summit will assume certain deposits and loans whose balances currently ~$193M and $57M,...
MVB Bank, wholly-owned subsidiary of MVB Financial (MVBF), signed a definitive agreement under which Summit Community Bank, a subsidiary of Summit Financial (SMMF), will acquire substantially all of MVB Bank's Southern West Virginia community banking operations, including its full service banking centers.Summit will also acquire the bank's drive-up banking locations.Related to the transaction,...
MVBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|