MVB Financial Corporation (MVBF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MVBF POWR Grades
- MVBF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MVBF is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MVBF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
MVBF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 293.73, Mvb Financial Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.53% of US stocks.
- MVBF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.96% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MVBF is more volatile than only 3.69% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MVBF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPY, CTG, RNDB, SF, and RAVE.
- Visit MVBF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mvbbanking.com.
MVBF Valuation Summary
- MVBF's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 18.75% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MVBF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.6 over the prior 110 months.
- MVBF's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 110 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MVBF.
MVBF Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.42%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 209.39%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 70.91%.
The table below shows MVBF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MVBF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MVBF has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.36% of graded US stocks.
- MVBF's asset turnover comes in at 0.053 -- ranking 80th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIC, NFBK, and IBCP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MVBF.
The table below shows MVBF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MVBF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MVBF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.16||52-week high||$44.36|
|Prev. close||$31.11||52-week low||$30.56|
|Day high||$32.26||Avg. volume||29,723|
|50-day MA||$36.47||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$40.03||Market Cap||390.65M|
MVB Financial Corporation (MVBF) Company Bio
MVB Financial Corporation is a bank holding company. The Company operates banks in parts of West Virginia. MVB offers a range of products and services including, checking & savings accounts, time certificates of deposit, commercial real estate and residential real estate mortgage loans, debit cards, and safe deposit rental facilities.
Most Popular Stories View All
MVBF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MVBF Latest Social Stream
View Full MVBF Social Stream
Latest MVBF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mvb Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MVBF as an investment opportunity.
MVB Financial press release (MVBF): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.77.Revenue of $36.04M (+5.2% Y/Y).
FAIRMONT, W.Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #earnings--MVB Financial, the holding company for MVB Bank, announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended Dec. 31, 2021.
MVB Financial (MVBF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 208% and 19.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MVB Financial (MVBF) announces a 13.3% dividend hike. This marks the fifth consecutive quarterly hike of the company's dividend.
MVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:MVBF) declares $0.17/share quarterly dividend, 13.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.15.Forward yield 1.74%Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March
MVBF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|