MVC Capital, Inc. (MVC): Price and Financial Metrics
MVC Stock Summary
- MVC's current price/earnings ratio is 2.53, which is higher than merely 4.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For MVC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.62% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, MVC has reported earnings growth of -849.05%, putting it ahead of merely 2.02% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MVC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EAF, TCRD, LXP, SUNS, and DKL.
- Visit MVC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mvccapital.com.
MVC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.02||52-week high||$10.45|
|Prev. close||$4.37||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$4.31||Avg. volume||54,169|
|50-day MA||$8.18||Dividend yield||15.56%|
|200-day MA||$8.89||Market Cap||71.25M|
MVC Capital, Inc. (MVC) Company Bio
MVC Capital, Inc. is a business development company specializing in equity, acquisition financing, mezzanine financing, management buyouts, leveraged buildups, corporate partnerships, PIPE transactions, going private transactions, private company recapitalizations, operational turnarounds, and growth and expansion capital transaction financing. The company is based in Purchase, New York.