MVC Capital, Inc. (MVC): Price and Financial Metrics
MVC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.08, Mvc Capital Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.54% of US stocks.
- For MVC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.29% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mvc Capital Inc is reporting a growth rate of 12,362.74%; that's higher than 99.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MVC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NAT, NOV, CLNY, NURO, and TWO.
- Visit MVC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mvccapital.com.
MVC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.22||52-week high||$10.45|
|Prev. close||$10.19||52-week low||$8.62|
|Day high||$10.23||Avg. volume||28,101|
|50-day MA||$9.41||Dividend yield||6.67%|
|200-day MA||$9.17||Market Cap||181.15M|
MVC Capital, Inc. (MVC) Company Bio
MVC Capital, Inc. is a business development company specializing in equity, acquisition financing, mezzanine financing, management buyouts, leveraged buildups, corporate partnerships, PIPE transactions, going private transactions, private company recapitalizations, operational turnarounds, and growth and expansion capital transaction financing. The company is based in Purchase, New York.