MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS): Price and Financial Metrics
MVIS Stock Summary
- Microvision Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.36% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.38 for Microvision Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,170.37%, Microvision Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.84% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Microvision Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AKBA, VNE, CYTK, ERYP, and AGTC.
- Visit MVIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microvision.com.
MVIS Stock Price Chart More Charts
MVIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.68||52-week high||$1.44|
|Prev. close||$0.71||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||475,276|
|50-day MA||$0.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.80||Market Cap||81.20M|
MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS) Company Bio
MicroVision, Inc. engages in the development of PicoP display technology that can be used by its customers to create miniature laser display and imaging engines in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Redmond, Washington.