MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MVIS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MVIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MVIS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- MVIS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MVIS Stock Summary
- MVIS's price/sales ratio is 938.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Microvision Inc comes in at -75.31%, a number that bests only 2.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MVIS is more volatile than 98.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Microvision Inc are PRTA, VBIV, OTIC, MOTS, and CKPT.
- MVIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Microvision Inc's official web site, go to www.microvision.com.
MVIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MVIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.44||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$14.04||52-week low||$0.84|
|Day high||$14.66||Avg. volume||23,302,955|
|50-day MA||$14.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.49||Market Cap||2.28B|
MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS) Company Bio
MicroVision, Inc. engages in the development of PicoP display technology that can be used by its customers to create miniature laser display and imaging engines in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Redmond, Washington.
MVIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MVIS Latest Social Stream
View Full MVIS Social Stream
Latest MVIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Microvision Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MVIS as an investment opportunity.
So what did the stock market do today?
Today, short squeeze stocks are once again going bonkers as investors attempt to orchestrate squeezes on names like MVIS and SKLZ.
Investors need to pay close attention to MicroVision (MVIS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
MVIS stock has received a lot of attention, but MicroVision's results indicate that it's probably not worth buying now.
MicroVision is up for sale, now that its next-gen Lidar is out, says CEO.
MVIS Price Returns