MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MVIS POWR Grades
- MVIS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 62.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MVIS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MVIS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
MVIS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,066.55, Microvision Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.28% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MVIS's revenue has grown -75.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.01% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Microvision Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.66% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MVIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TENB, EPAY, RSCF, KOPN, and ESTC.
- Visit MVIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microvision.com.
MVIS Valuation Summary
- MVIS's price/sales ratio is 1028.2; this is 19673.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MVIS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 132.9.
- MVIS's price/sales ratio has moved up 999.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MVIS.
MVIS Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 1880.52%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.92%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -63.98%.
The table below shows MVIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MVIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MVIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.80||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$14.18||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$14.33||Avg. volume||19,325,271|
|50-day MA||$16.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.09||Market Cap||2.18B|
MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS) Company Bio
MicroVision, Inc. engages in the development of PicoP display technology that can be used by its customers to create miniature laser display and imaging engines in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Redmond, Washington.
MVIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MVIS Latest Social Stream
View Full MVIS Social Stream
Latest MVIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Microvision Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MVIS as an investment opportunity.
Chesky_W/iStock via Getty Images MicroVision (MVIS) has occasionally been floated on Reddit's WallStreetBets as another short squeeze target. Other than having a high short interest ratio, I have not heard a good argument to buy the stock. MicroVision's financials look terrible and the high market value can't be sustained. A...
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks Reddit’s WallStreetBets is now targeting. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Beyond GameStop: Reddit’s WallStreetBets is Now Targeting These 5 Stocks. Retail investors have been exercising ever greater influence on the overall market dynamics the past few months, as […]
Investors lumped the company in with other electric vehicle names, but now that the dust has settled, questions are resurfacing.
The meme stock hysteria which has gripped the market in recent months has certainly taken specific stocks on wild rides. Among the companies that have been gripped by retail mania has been Microvision (MVIS). Investors should remember that MVIS stock hit its 52-week high of $28 in late-April. Since then, shares have waned to around $15 at the time of writing. Like other “meme” stocks, this sort of selloff isn’t out of the ordinary. (See Microvision stock charts on TipRanks) However, retail inves
In this article, we discuss the 10 Reddit’s WallStreetBets meme stocks hedge funds are piling into based on the data of over 800 hedge funds tracked by Insider Monkey. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Reddit’s WallStreetBets Meme Stocks Hedge Funds are Piling Into. Users […]
MVIS Price Returns