MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MVIS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MVIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MVIS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- MVIS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MVIS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,053.01, Microvision Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.15% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MVIS's revenue has grown -75.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.58% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Microvision Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.91% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Microvision Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRTA, VBIV, SRRA, VTGN, and MOTS.
- MVIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Microvision Inc's official web site, go to www.microvision.com.
MVIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MVIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.00||52-week high||$28.00|
|Prev. close||$14.48||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$14.54||Avg. volume||24,314,264|
|50-day MA||$15.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.07||Market Cap||2.21B|
MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS) Company Bio
MicroVision, Inc. engages in the development of PicoP display technology that can be used by its customers to create miniature laser display and imaging engines in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Redmond, Washington.
MVIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MVIS Latest Social Stream
View Full MVIS Social Stream
Latest MVIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Microvision Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MVIS as an investment opportunity.
MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Lindsey Stibbard - IR Sumit Sharma - Chief Executive Officer Steve Holt - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Glenn Mattson - Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. Kevin Dede - H.C. Wainwright & Co,...
MVIS stock has gone on a roller-coaster ride, but a future version of Microvision's chief Lidar product could provide share-price stability.
Shares of MicroVision (NASDAQ: MVIS) fell 15% Friday after the laser technology company delivered disappointing first-quarter results. MicroVision's revenue plunged 67% year over year to $0.5 million. MicroVision's stock price reversed track Friday.
Welcome to Seeking Alpha's Catalyst Watch - a breakdown of some of next week's actionable events that stand out. Check out Saturday morning's regular Stocks to Watch article for a full list of events planned for the week or the Seeking Alpha earnings calendar for companies due to report. Monday...
It's Friday and that means just one more day of checking in on the biggest pre-market stock movers before the weekend starts!
MVIS Price Returns