MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MVIS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MVIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 49.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MVIS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MVIS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.34% of US stocks).
MVIS Stock Summary
- MVIS's price/sales ratio is 384.83; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.07% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 742.41%, MICROVISION INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.3% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MICROVISION INC comes in at -47.78%, a number that bests just 3.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MVIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LASR, U, ENVX, IMAB, and EFTR.
- Visit MVIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microvision.com.
MVIS Valuation Summary
- MVIS's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.4; this is 149.6% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MVIS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MVIS.
MVIS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 664.81%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.17%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -114.73%.
The table below shows MVIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MVIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MVIS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.68% of graded US stocks.
- MVIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 199th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AKTS, EMAN, and MXL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MVIS.
The table below shows MVIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MVIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MVIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.03||52-week high||$7.53|
|Prev. close||$2.82||52-week low||$2.50|
|Day high||$3.04||Avg. volume||3,426,505|
|50-day MA||$3.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.99||Market Cap||503.09M|
MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS) Company Bio
MicroVision, Inc. engages in the development of PicoP display technology that can be used by its customers to create miniature laser display and imaging engines in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Redmond, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
MVIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MVIS Latest Social Stream
View Full MVIS Social Stream
Latest MVIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICROVISION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MVIS as an investment opportunity.
MicroVision expects to see its revenue grow from less than $11 million in 2022 to more than $2 billion in 2030. Read why MVIS stock is a Buy.
Do you want to know where to find good stock? Take a look at MicroVision Inc.’s (NASDAQ:MVIS) Sentiment Analysis
In the current trading session, MicroVision Inc.’s (MVIS) stock is trading at the price of $3.05, a gain of 0.66% over last night’s close. So, the stock is trading at a price that is -61.96% less than its 52-week high of $8.02 and 22.00% better than its 52-week low of $2.50. Based on the past […]
The trading price of MicroVision Inc. (NASDAQ:MVIS) closed lower on Monday, November 14, closing at $3.25, -7.41% lower than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $3.15 and $3.46. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week high … MicroVision Inc. (NASDAQ: MVIS) Down -35.13% This Year: What To Expect Next Read More »
Don't let the recent bull market rally fool you into thinking these seven penny stocks to avoid are worthwhile moonshots.
MicroVision's (NASDAQ:MVIS) investors will be pleased with their fantastic 319% return over the last three years
MicroVision, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MVIS ) shareholders might understandably be very concerned that the share price has dropped...
MVIS Price Returns