Microvast, Inc. (MVST): Price and Financial Metrics
MVST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$5.76|
|Prev. close||$1.27||52-week low||$0.88|
|Day high||$1.32||Avg. volume||2,836,399|
|50-day MA||$1.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.77||Market Cap||385.24M|
MVST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MVST POWR Grades
- MVST scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.59% of US stocks.
- MVST's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MVST's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.62% of US stocks).
MVST Stock Summary
- MICROVAST HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 26.36% of US listed stocks.
- MVST's went public 4.22 years ago, making it older than merely 21.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of MICROVAST HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 80.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MICROVAST HOLDINGS INC are MTTR, NN, LGND, HOOD, and XM.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MVST's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001760689.
MVST Valuation Summary
- MVST's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 172.73% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 51 months, MVST's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MVST.
MVST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MVST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.4% of graded US stocks.
- MVST's asset turnover comes in at 0.389 -- ranking 34th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MVST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MVST Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MVST, see our MVST price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.00||Average Broker Recommendation||2.5 (Moderate Sell)|
Microvast, Inc. (MVST) Company Bio
Microvast, Inc. together with its subsidiaries designs and manufactures fast-charging battery power systems for commercial and specialty electric vehicles. The company provides NCM, LiFePO4, and rapid charge battery technologies. t offers sales lithium-ion battery materials, battery cells, and systems for hybrid-electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Stafford, Texas. It has an additional manufacturing center in Shanghai, China; and additional offices in Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Swanley, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
MVST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MVST Latest Social Stream
View Full MVST Social Stream
Latest MVST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICROVAST HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MVST as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to keep an eye on Tuesday!
CVX Stock Price Prediction: Is Chevron Really Worth $189?
Chevron (CVX) stock is a hot topic among traders on Tuesday after the oil company got a new price prediction and upgrade!
Why Is Microvast (MVST) Stock Down 20% Today?
Microvast (MVST) stock is falling on Tuesday following reports that the company will miss out on a $200 million grant from the U.S.
5 Investors Betting Big on Microvast (MVST) Stock
MVST stock is charging up after Microvast reported first-quarter earnings.
Microvast Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
HOUSTON, May 09, 2023--Microvast Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MVST) ("Microvast" or the "Company"), a technology innovator that designs, develops and manufactures lithium-ion battery solutions, today announced unaudited condensed consolidated financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 ("Q1 2023").
MVST Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...