Microvast, Inc. (MVST): Price and Financial Metrics
MVST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.84||52-week high||$2.91|
|Prev. close||$1.87||52-week low||$0.88|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||3,352,554|
|50-day MA||$2.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.67||Market Cap||570.37M|
MVST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MVST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MVST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- MVST's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MVST ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MVST Stock Summary
- MICROVAST HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on March 5, 2019, making it an older stock than only 19.76% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MVST has reported earnings growth of -48.53%, putting it ahead of 26.05% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MVST is more volatile than 82.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MVST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTTR, ZM, HOOD, MAX, and DDD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MVST's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001760689.
MVST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MVST's price/sales ratio is 42.11% higher, now standing at 2.7.
- MVST's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MVST.
MVST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MVST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.4% of graded US stocks.
- MVST's asset turnover comes in at 0.389 -- ranking 34th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MVST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Microvast, Inc. (MVST) Company Bio
Microvast, Inc. together with its subsidiaries designs and manufactures fast-charging battery power systems for commercial and specialty electric vehicles. The company provides NCM, LiFePO4, and rapid charge battery technologies. t offers sales lithium-ion battery materials, battery cells, and systems for hybrid-electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Stafford, Texas. It has an additional manufacturing center in Shanghai, China; and additional offices in Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Swanley, United Kingdom.
MVST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MVST Latest Social Stream
View Full MVST Social Stream
Latest MVST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICROVAST HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MVST as an investment opportunity.
The next challenge for the EV industry is mass adoption; here are seven EV stocks with huge potential to lead the way towards that goal
STAFFORD, Texas, August 08, 2023--Microvast Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MVST) ("Microvast" or the "Company"), a technology innovator that designs, develops, and manufactures lithium-ion battery solutions, is excited to announce the promotion and appointment of Zach Ward as the new President of the organization. This leadership move marks a significant milestone in the company's journey toward continued expansion in the United States.
STAFFORD, Texas, August 07, 2023--Microvast Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MVST) ("Microvast" or the "Company"), a technology innovator that designs, develops and manufactures lithium-ion battery solutions, today announced unaudited condensed consolidated financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023 ("Q2 2023").
Microvast to Present at the Oppenheimer 26th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference
STAFFORD, Texas, July 25, 2023--Microvast Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MVST), a technology innovator that designs, develops and manufactures lithium-ion battery solutions, today announced that Yang Wu, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman and President, and Craig Webster, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Oppenheimer 26th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference on Tuesday, August 8th, 2023 at 8:05 a.m. CT (9:05 a.m. ET).
HOUSTON, July 24, 2023--Microvast Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MVST), ("Microvast" or the "Company"), a technology innovator that designs, develops and manufactures lithium-ion battery solutions, will issue a press release reporting its consolidated financial results for the second quarter of 2023 after market close on Monday, August 7, 2023.
MVST Price Returns