MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA): Price and Financial Metrics
MWA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MWA is currently 18.44, higher than 83.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mueller Water Products Inc is reporting a growth rate of 92.9%; that's higher than 88.25% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Mueller Water Products Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 22.71% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mueller Water Products Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALG, KAMN, CTB, GOOS, and MOD.
- Visit MWA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.muellerwaterproducts.com.
MWA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.66||52-week high||$12.71|
|Prev. close||$8.34||52-week low||$6.64|
|Day high||$7.95||Avg. volume||1,029,090|
|50-day MA||$10.92||Dividend yield||2.74%|
|200-day MA||$10.84||Market Cap||1.21B|
MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA) Company Bio
Mueller Water Products is a manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. The product portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. The company is founded in 1857 and is based in in Atlanta, Georgia.