MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA): Price and Financial Metrics
MWA Stock Summary
- MWA's current price/earnings ratio is 29.25, which is higher than 69.37% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mueller Water Products Inc is higher than 75.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Mueller Water Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mueller Water Products Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WGO, JW.A, ENS, UVV, and POL.
- MWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mueller Water Products Inc's official web site, go to www.muellerwaterproducts.com.
MWA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.03||52-week high||$12.37|
|Prev. close||$12.09||52-week low||$8.86|
|Day high||$12.10||Avg. volume||809,000|
|50-day MA||$11.67||Dividend yield||1.75%|
|200-day MA||$10.67||Market Cap||1.90B|
MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA) Company Bio
Mueller Water Products is a manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. The product portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. The company is founded in 1857 and is based in in Atlanta, Georgia.
MWA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mueller Water Products Inc. To summarize, we found that Mueller Water Products Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mueller Water Products Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 81% of its capital from equity, and 19% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 51.89% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.53 years, is -0.38% -- higher than only 3.73% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|