MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA): Price and Financial Metrics
MWA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 38.98, Mueller Water Products Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 80.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MWA is currently 23.45, higher than 81.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Mueller Water Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 74.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MWA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCF, IBP, WAIR, HI, and JW.A.
- Visit MWA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.muellerwaterproducts.com.
MWA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MWA Price/Volume Stats
MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA) Company Bio
Mueller Water Products is a manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. The product portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. The company is founded in 1857 and is based in in Atlanta, Georgia.