MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MWA POWR Grades
- MWA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.05% of US stocks.
- MWA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- MWA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 55.36% of US stocks).
MWA Stock Summary
- Mueller Water Products Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 67.19% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mueller Water Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Mueller Water Products Inc's share price is greater than that of only 22.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mueller Water Products Inc are UVV, EPC, GCP, B, and CW.
- MWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mueller Water Products Inc's official web site, go to www.muellerwaterproducts.com.
MWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.16||52-week high||$15.05|
|Prev. close||$14.66||52-week low||$7.32|
|Day high||$14.66||Avg. volume||885,685|
|50-day MA||$14.09||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$12.20||Market Cap||2.24B|
MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA) Company Bio
Mueller Water Products is a manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. The product portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. The company is founded in 1857 and is based in in Atlanta, Georgia.
MWA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mueller Water Products Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mueller Water Products Inc ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mueller Water Products Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 5.14 -- which is good for besting 53.34% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- Mueller Water Products Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 24.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Mueller Water Products Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 65.7% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MWA Latest Social Stream
View Full MWA Social Stream
Latest MWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mueller Water Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MWA as an investment opportunity.
Mueller Water Products (MWA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ATLANTA, April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE: MWA) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of 5.50 cents ($0.055) per share, payable on or about May 20, 2021, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 10, 2021. About Mueller Water Products, Inc. Mueller Water Products, Inc. (“Mueller”) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. Our broad product and service portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, pipe connection and repair products, metering products, leak detection, and pipe condition assessment. We help municipalities increase operational efficiencies, improve customer service and priori...
ATLANTA, March 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE: MWA) announced today the appointment of Jeffery S. Sharritts to its Board of Directors. Mr. Sharritts is the Senior Vice President of the Americas at Cisco. Overseeing the largest of Cisco’s three geographic regions, his team is responsible for more than $29 billion in annual sales across 49 countries. During his 20-year tenure at Cisco, Mr. Sharritts has also served in several executive sales roles, including Senior Vice President, U.S. Commercial Sales, from 2014 to 2018, where he was accountable for a large portfolio of products and services, and assisted the company’s expansion of its commercial model into Latin America and Canada. In addition to his position at Cisco, Mr. Sharritts holds Advisory Board ...
Oppenheimer Stick to Their Buy Rating for Mueller Water Products
ATLANTA, March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mueller Systems today announced that Calaveras County Water District, has selected Mueller Systems to deploy an advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) network covering 1,000 square miles with 13,000 AMI endpoints. The project will replace the majority of the District’s meters and add communication capabilities to all meters. “We recognized some time ago that AMI can play a critical role in helping the District meet its goals to improve customer experience, optimize water use and remain cost-conscious,” said Damon Wyckoff, Director of Operations for Calaveras County Water District. “The Mi.Net® AMI solution provides us with a cost-effective path forward to meet these goals and enhance customer service by providing our customers with a near real...
MWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MWAWant to do more research on Mueller Water Products Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch