MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MWA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MWA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MWA is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MWA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
MWA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 4,682.22, MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.55% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MWA is currently 29.12, higher than 84.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MWA is more volatile than just 13.58% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BR, TRNS, FND, SMBC, and PFS.
- MWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC's official web site, go to www.muellerwaterproducts.com.
MWA Valuation Summary
- MWA's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 27.78% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 199 months, MWA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 60.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MWA.
MWA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 22.97%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -54.33%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 69.01%.
The table below shows MWA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MWA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MWA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.71% of graded US stocks.
- MWA's asset turnover comes in at 0.757 -- ranking 36th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- WTS, SSD, and LCUT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MWA.
The table below shows MWA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.27||52-week high||$17.37|
|Prev. close||$10.45||52-week low||$9.90|
|Day high||$10.53||Avg. volume||1,012,999|
|50-day MA||$11.58||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$12.31||Market Cap||1.61B|
MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA) Company Bio
Mueller Water Products is a manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. The product portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. The company is founded in 1857 and is based in in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MWA Latest Social Stream
View Full MWA Social Stream
Latest MWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MWA as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Typically, we'll want to...
Mueller Water Products, Inc.'s (NYSE:MWA) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Mueller Water Products' (NYSE:MWA) recent performance, when its stock has...
MARIETTA, Ga., Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BXC), a leading U.S. wholesale distributor of building products, announced today that Keith A. Haas and Marietta (“Martie") Edmunds Zakas were appointed as new directors by the company’s Board of Directors, increasing the size of the Board to eight directors, including six independent directors. “We are excited to welcome two accomplished professionals in Keith and Martie to BlueLinx’s Board of Directors,” said Kim Fe
ATLANTA, Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE: MWA) will participate in the following conferences in the coming weeks: Seaport Research Partners Annual Summer Investor Conference on August 24RBC Capital Markets Global Industrials Conference on September 14D.A. Davidson Diversified Industrials & Services Conference on September 22 The presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website www.muellerwaterproducts.com. About Muelle
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
MWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MWAWant to do more research on Mueller Water Products Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch