MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MWA POWR Grades
- MWA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 74.83% of US stocks.
- MWA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MWA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
MWA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC is higher than 86.82% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 78.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC's share price is greater than that of only 6.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC are WDFC, PCYG, YETI, MYRG, and ICFI.
- MWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC's official web site, go to www.muellerwaterproducts.com.
MWA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MWA's price/earnings ratio is 20.88% higher, now standing at 24.6.
- MWA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 203 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MWA.
MWA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -28.09%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 19.04%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -54.33%.
The table below shows MWA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MWA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MWA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.71% of graded US stocks.
- MWA's asset turnover comes in at 0.757 -- ranking 36th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- WTS, SSD, and LCUT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MWA.
The table below shows MWA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.02||52-week high||$13.99|
|Prev. close||$12.65||52-week low||$9.90|
|Day high||$13.09||Avg. volume||715,181|
|50-day MA||$11.54||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$11.58||Market Cap||2.03B|
MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA) Company Bio
Mueller Water Products is a manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. The product portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. The company is founded in 1857 and is based in in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MWA Latest Social Stream
View Full MWA Social Stream
Latest MWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MWA as an investment opportunity.
Mueller Water Products (MWA) declares $0.061/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.0%Payable Feb. 21; for shareholders of record Feb. 10; ex-div Feb
Merion Road Capital, an investment advisor, released its fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, Merion Road Small Cap Fund returned -3.5% compared to a 6.2% return for the Russell 2000 Index and 3.2% for the Barclay Hedge Fund Index. Along with this, MRCM Long Only […]
Mueller Water Products, Inc. ( NYSE:MWA ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Mueller Water Products, Inc. ( NYSE:MWA ) by...
Mueller''s inability to solve its manufacturing problems is weighing heavier as time goes on. See why I don''t see any near-term tailwinds for MWA stock.
MWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MWAWant to do more research on Mueller Water Products Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch