MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA): Price and Financial Metrics
MWA Stock Summary
- Mueller Water Products Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 66.48% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mueller Water Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Mueller Water Products Inc's share price is greater than that of only 23.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MWA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PGTI, CTB, CR, VMI, and UVV.
- MWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mueller Water Products Inc's official web site, go to www.muellerwaterproducts.com.
MWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.99||52-week high||$13.25|
|Prev. close||$13.18||52-week low||$6.64|
|Day high||$13.24||Avg. volume||746,757|
|50-day MA||$12.47||Dividend yield||1.69%|
|200-day MA||$10.94||Market Cap||2.06B|
MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA) Company Bio
Mueller Water Products is a manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. The product portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. The company is founded in 1857 and is based in in Atlanta, Georgia.
MWA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mueller Water Products Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mueller Water Products Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 34.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mueller Water Products Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 5.26 -- which is good for besting 56.88% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- Mueller Water Products Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 22.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Mueller Water Products Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 16 -- greater than 62.63% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MWA Latest Social Stream
View Full MWA Social Stream
Latest MWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mueller Water Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MWA as an investment opportunity.
Mueller Water Products to Participate in the Gabelli 31st Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium
ATLANTA, Feb. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE: MWA) will participate in the Gabelli 31st Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium taking place virtually on Thursday, February 25, 2021. Mueller Water Products is scheduled to present at 10:00 a.m. ET. The presentation will be webcast on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website www.muellerwaterproducts.com and will be available for 90 days. About Mueller Water Products, Inc. Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE: MWA) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. Our broad product and service portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, pipe connection and repair products, metering prod...
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Mueller Water Products
Mueller Water Products (NYSE:MWA) declared a dividend payable on February 22, 2021 to its shareholders as of January 27, 2021. It was also announced that …
Mueller Water Products, Inc. Just Beat Analyst Forecasts, And Analysts Have Been Updating Their Predictions
As you might know, Mueller Water Products, Inc. ( NYSE:MWA ) just kicked off its latest first-quarter results with some...
Mueller Water Products, Inc. ( NYSE:MWA ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. You can purchase shares...
MWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MWAWant to do more research on Mueller Water Products Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!