MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA): Price and Financial Metrics
MWA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.64||52-week high||$14.98|
|Prev. close||$13.80||52-week low||$9.90|
|Day high||$14.66||Avg. volume||840,657|
|50-day MA||$13.61||Dividend yield||1.78%|
|200-day MA||$12.26||Market Cap||2.29B|
MWA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MWA POWR Grades
- MWA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MWA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MWA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
MWA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 27.32, MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 74.09% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MWA is currently 72.18, higher than 95.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC are FCN, GVA, DORM, EPAC, and PKE.
- MWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC's official web site, go to www.muellerwaterproducts.com.
MWA Valuation Summary
- MWA's price/earnings ratio is 28; this is 53.01% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 207 months, MWA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MWA.
MWA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.66%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 150.99%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -54.33%.
The table below shows MWA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MWA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MWA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.71% of graded US stocks.
- MWA's asset turnover comes in at 0.757 -- ranking 36th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- WTS, SSD, and LCUT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MWA.
The table below shows MWA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MWA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MWA, see our MWA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.11||Average Broker Recommendation||1.78 (Moderate Buy)|
MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA) Company Bio
Mueller Water Products is a manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. The product portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. The company is founded in 1857 and is based in in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MWA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MWA Latest Social Stream
View Full MWA Social Stream
Latest MWA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MWA as an investment opportunity.
The three-year decline in earnings for Mueller Water Products NYSE:MWA) isn't encouraging, but shareholders are still up 63% over that period
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But many of us dare to dream of bigger...
Mueller Water Products (MWA) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Miss Estimates
Mueller Water Products (MWA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.50% and 0.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Mueller Water Products Reports 2023 Second Quarter Results
Increased Net Sales 7.2 percent to $332.9 million Delivered Net Income and Adjusted Net Income per Diluted Share of $0.14 ATLANTA, May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE: MWA) announced financial results for its fiscal 2023 second quarter ended March 31, 2023. In the second quarter of 2023, the Company: Increased net sales 7.2 percent to $332.9 million as compared with $310.5 million in the prior year quarterGenerated operating income of $32.9 million as compared wit
Mueller Water Products Releases 2022 ESG Report
Report Outlines Significant Progress in Key AreasATLANTA, May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE: MWA) announced the release of its third Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report sharing its ongoing progress and further demonstrating the Company’s commitment to driving toward sustainability leadership in the industry. 2022 ESG Report Highlights 51 percent reduction in Scope 1 and 2 emissions intensity against 2015 baseline86 percent recycled metal used to pr
Mueller Water Products to Participate in the Oppenheimer 18th Annual Industrial Growth Conference
ATLANTA, May 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE: MWA) will virtually participate in the Oppenheimer 18th Annual Industrial Growth Conference on Tuesday, May 9, 2023, starting at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time. About Mueller Water Products, Inc. Mueller Water Products, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. Our broad product and service portfolio includes engineered
MWA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MWAWant to do more research on Mueller Water Products Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mueller Water Products Inc (MWA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...