MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA): Price and Financial Metrics
MWA Stock Summary
- MWA's current price/earnings ratio is 38.98, which is higher than 80.54% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MWA is currently 23.45, higher than 81.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Mueller Water Products Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 74.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mueller Water Products Inc are CCF, IBP, WAIR, HI, and JW.A.
- MWA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mueller Water Products Inc's official web site, go to www.muellerwaterproducts.com.
MWA Stock Price Chart More Charts
MWA Price/Volume Stats
MUELLER WATER PRODUCTS (MWA) Company Bio
Mueller Water Products is a manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. The product portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. The company is founded in 1857 and is based in in Atlanta, Georgia.