Mohawk Group Holdings, Inc. (MWK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MWK POWR Scores
- Momentum is the dimension where MWK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MWK is in sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 192 days.
- MWK's current lowest rank is in the stability metric (where it is better than 2.45% of US stocks).
MWK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MWK is 7.94 -- better than 96.1% of US stocks.
- Mohawk Group Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on June 12, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 2.98% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Mohawk Group Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mohawk Group Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AEYE, PRPH, COLL, MC, and WNS.
- Visit MWK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mohawkgp.com.
MWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.70||52-week high||$48.99|
|Prev. close||$24.56||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$25.36||Avg. volume||1,025,422|
|50-day MA||$32.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.59||Market Cap||698.87M|
Mohawk Group Holdings, Inc. (MWK) Company Bio
Mohawk Group Holdings, Inc. is a technology enabled consumer products company. Its product categories include home and kitchen appliances, kitchenware, environmental appliances, beauty related products and consumer electronics. The company was founded by Yaniv Sarig Zion in 2014 and is headquartered...
MWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MWK Latest Social Stream
View Full MWK Social Stream
Latest MWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mohawk Group Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MWK as an investment opportunity.
Company Rebrands and Furthers Its Mission to Build the Leading Tech-Enabled Consumer Products PlatformNEW YORK, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mohawk Group Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MWK) (the “Company”) today announced that it will be rebranded as Aterian, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATER) (“Aterian”), effective 12:01 a.m. Eastern on April 30, 2021. As the Company enters this new chapter in its journey, the new brand identity reflects the Company’s mission, operational expertise and market edge. Aterian is a market leading technology-enabled consumer products platform that builds, acquires and partners with best-in-class e-commerce brands. The Company’s proprietary software and highly agile supply chain creates top selling products for a growing base of data empowered e-commerce consumers. “This is...
Mohawk Group and Upstart are using artificial intelligence to disrupt two massive industries -- retailing and finance. How valuable will these first movers be?
A look at the shareholders of Mohawk Group Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MWK ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
NEW YORK, April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mohawk Group Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MWK) (“Mohawk” or the “Company”) today announced that it has closed the refinancing of all of its previously outstanding debt, including two senior secured notes and its revolver credit facility. The Company previously announced its intent to refinance its outstanding debt on March 8, 2021. Pursuant to the refinancing, Mohawk issued senior secured promissory notes in an aggregate principal amount of $110.0 million to two affiliated institutional lenders for a cash payment to Mohawk of $57.7 million and the exchange of two senior secured promissory notes with an aggregate principal amount of $52.3 million previously issued to the institutional lenders. $14.8 million of the net proceeds were used to repay al...
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 125 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, March 24-25, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference to be held on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 and Thursday, March 25, 2021. (KELYA)*****Crawford & Company (CRD) 10:45-11:15Intelligent Systems Corp (INS)Comfort Systems USA (FIX)Transcat, Inc.
MWK Price Returns