Magnachip Semiconductor Corp. (MX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MX POWR Grades
- MX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.34% of US stocks).
MX Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MX is currently 76.79, higher than 95.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR CORP is higher than it is for about just 10.65% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MX's revenue has grown -28.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KLIC, PALT, SRDX, PSTV, and KOPN.
- MX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR CORP's official web site, go to www.magnachip.com.
MX Valuation Summary
- MX's EV/EBIT ratio is -98.3; this is 614.66% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 104.3 over the prior 146 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MX.
MX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.66%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 58.84%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -290.9%.
The table below shows MX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.26% of graded US stocks.
- MX's asset turnover comes in at 0.828 -- ranking 70th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEDG, VREX, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MX.
The table below shows MX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MX, see our MX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
MX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.24||52-week high||$20.64|
|Prev. close||$9.10||52-week low||$8.45|
|Day high||$9.32||Avg. volume||266,630|
|50-day MA||$9.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.18||Market Cap||402.28M|
Magnachip Semiconductor Corp. (MX) Company Bio
MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation designs and manufactures analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products for consumer, computing, communication, industrial, automotive, and Internet of things applications worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
MX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MX Latest Social Stream
View Full MX Social Stream
Latest MX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MX as an investment opportunity.
Magnachip Enters Full-Scale Mass Production of PDFN56 Dual Packaging 40V MXT MOSFET for Electric Vehicles
Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation ("Magnachip") (NYSE: MX) announced today that the company began full-scale mass production of its new 40V MXT Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET)1 optimized for the Electric Water Pumps (EWPs) and Electric Oil Pumps (EOPs) in electric vehicles (EVs).
13 Small Publicly Traded Semiconductor Companies on the Verge of Big Gains
In this article, we present 13 small publicly traded semiconductor companies. To skip the detailed analysis of the semiconductor market, you can go directly to 5 Small Publicly Traded Semiconductor Companies. Semiconductors are at the core of modern life. They are the brains with which modern electronics think and execute the functions they were created […]
Magnachip Unveils Super-Short Channel MXT MOSFETs for Smartphone Battery Protection Circuit Modules
Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation ("Magnachip") (NYSE: MX) announced today that the company has released two seventh-generation MXT Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors (MOSFETs)1, built on its Super-Short Channel technology, for the battery protection circuit modules in smartphones.
Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation (NYSE:MX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation (NYSE:MX) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 16, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to Magnachip’s Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Instructions will be given at that time. As a reminder […]
Magnachip (MX) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Magnachip (MX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -44% and 2.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MX Price Returns
Continue Researching MXWant to see what other sources are saying about MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...