Magnachip Semiconductor Corp. (MX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.97% of US stocks).
MX Stock Summary
- For MX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 14.84% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that MX's revenue has grown -23.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.91% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MX comes in at 9.61% -- higher than that of 83.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMMT, NRIX, SGMO, ALPN, and AUTL.
- Visit MX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magnachip.com.
MX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MX's price/earnings ratio is 59.6% lower, now standing at 10.1.
- MX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 143 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MX.
MX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 152.01%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -39.72%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.82%.
The table below shows MX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.26% of graded US stocks.
- MX's asset turnover comes in at 0.828 -- ranking 70th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SEDG, VREX, and RESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MX.
The table below shows MX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.34||52-week high||$22.28|
|Prev. close||$9.64||52-week low||$8.90|
|Day high||$9.76||Avg. volume||542,481|
|50-day MA||$9.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.22||Market Cap||412.59M|
Magnachip Semiconductor Corp. (MX) Company Bio
MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation designs and manufactures analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products for consumer, computing, communication, industrial, automotive, and Internet of things applications worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
Most Popular Stories View All
MX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MX Latest Social Stream
View Full MX Social Stream
Latest MX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MX as an investment opportunity.
Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation (MX) Forecast: Revisiting The Past To Gain Insights For The Future
Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation (NYSE:MX) concluded the trading at $9.77 on Friday, November 25, with a rise of 0.51% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $9.72 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.13 with its price kept floating in the … Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation (MX) Forecast: Revisiting The Past To Gain Insights For The Future Read More »
Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation ("Magnachip") (NYSE: MX) announced today that the company has launched its first Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) for IT devices equipped with OLED screens.
The share price of Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation (NYSE:MX) fell to $9.50 per share on Thursday from $10.08. While Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation has underperformed by -5.75%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, MX fell by -50.65%, with highs and lows ranging from $22.28 to $9.48, […]
Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation (NYSE: MX) ("Magnachip" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the third quarter of 2022.
Needham analyst Rajvindra Gill maintained a Buy rating on MagnaChip (MX - Research Report) today and set a price target of $13.00. The company's shares opened today at $9.42.Gill covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Nvidia, Synaptics, and Qorvo. According to TipRanks, Gill has an average return of 9.4% and a 50.63% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for MagnaChip with a $14.00 average price target, a 48.62% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Roth Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $15.00 price target.
MX Price Returns
Continue Researching MXWant to see what other sources are saying about MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch