Magnachip Semiconductor Corp. (MX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MX POWR Grades
- MX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.55% of US stocks.
- MX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.86% of US stocks).
MX Stock Summary
- MX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.14 -- higher than just 1.31% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.5%, MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.3% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MX has reported earnings growth of 1,902.82%, putting it ahead of 98.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NR, SYNL, SSYS, ERF, and MLHR.
- Visit MX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magnachip.com.
MX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MX's price/sales ratio is 62.26% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 126 months, MX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
- Over the past 126 months, MX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MX.
MX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 52.55%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.39%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -90.84%.
The table below shows MX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.77||52-week high||$26.98|
|Prev. close||$20.78||52-week low||$11.35|
|Day high||$21.94||Avg. volume||943,105|
|50-day MA||$23.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.90||Market Cap||962.36M|
Magnachip Semiconductor Corp. (MX) Company Bio
MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation designs and manufactures analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products for consumer, computing, communication, industrial, automotive, and Internet of things applications worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
MX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MX Latest Social Stream
View Full MX Social Stream
Latest MX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MX as an investment opportunity.
Magnachip (MX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates AMRB, MX, CADE, MFNC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: American River Bankshares (NASDAQ: AMRB) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Bank of Marin Bancorp. In connection with the merger, American River shareholders will receive a fixed exchange ratio of 0.575 shares of Bank of Marin common stock for each share of Am
MERGER ALERT - HOME, and MX: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Investigations Concerning the Mergers of these Companies
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 29, 2021 /The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that investigations have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. (NYSE:HOME)Merger Announcement: June 16, 2021 Transaction Details: Under the terms of the revised merger agreement, H&F will acquire all outstanding shares of At Home for $37.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ATH, JCS, MX, CADE, KNL; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
MX Price Returns
Continue Researching MXWant to see what other sources are saying about MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch