MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation Depositary Shares, each representing one share of common stock (MX): Price and Financial Metrics
MX Stock Summary
- MX's current price/earnings ratio is 2.24, which is higher than only 0.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.26 for MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.75% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MX has reported earnings growth of -1,634.13%, putting it ahead of just 1.05% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TCOM, ACMR, AOSL, ALRM, and CPAH.
- Visit MX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.magnachip.com.
MX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.71||52-week high||$21.25|
|Prev. close||$19.03||52-week low||$6.30|
|Day high||$19.09||Avg. volume||722,170|
|50-day MA||$16.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.48||Market Cap||664.92M|
MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation Depositary Shares, each representing one share of common stock (MX) Company Bio
MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation designs and manufactures analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products for consumer, computing, communication, industrial, automotive, and Internet of things applications worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
MX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 74. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 14.18% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 9.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
- MX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 9.12% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MX Latest Social Stream
View Full MX Social Stream
Latest MX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MX as an investment opportunity.
MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation (MX) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants So-Yeon Jeong - Head, Investor Relations YJ Kim - Chief Executive Officer Young Woo - Chief Financial Officer Shinyoung Park - Chief Accounting Officer Conference Call Participants Suji Desilva - ROTH Capital Raji Gill...
Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation (NYSE: MX) initiated full-scale mass production of its first 120Hz High Frame Rate (HFR) OLED display driver IC (DDIC) for QHD flexible displays, followed by the positive release and initial production. Magnachip’s fresh OLED DDIC product supports 120Hz HFR for QHD displays, meant for 5G smartphones. This OLED DDIC is also designed for 1440 x 3360 resolution screens and integrated into high-end global 5G smartphones. Magnachip intends to tap the premium 5G market with the HFR feature and utilize the 28nm process technology. The ongoing release of new 5G smartphones from the global smartphone manufacturers has been a huge boost to the industry, which had previously slowed down during the pandemic. Global 5G smartphone shipments reached 220 million unit...
Magnachip Enters Full-Scale Mass Production of High Frame Rate OLED DDIC for 5G Smartphones with QHD Displays
Magnachip Semiconductor Corporation ("Magnachip") (NYSE: MX) announced today that the Company has commenced full-scale mass production of its first 120Hz High Frame Rate (HFR) OLED display driver IC (DDIC) for QHD flexible displays, followed by the successful release and initial production.
MagnaChip Semiconductor (MX): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.27; GAAP EPS of $1.45 beats by $1.39.Revenue of $142.9M (-28.5% Y/Y) beats by $18.5M.Shares +7.6%.Q1 Guidance: Revenue to be in the range of $119M to $124 million, including about $10M of the Transitional Fab 3 Foundry Services; Gross profit margin...
MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation (NYSE:MX) Shares Could Be 23% Below Their Intrinsic Value Estimate
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of MagnaChip...
MX Price Returns
Continue Researching MXWant to see what other sources are saying about MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MAGNACHIP SEMICONDUCTOR Corp (MX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!