Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC): Price and Financial Metrics
MXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.56||52-week high||$15.39|
|Prev. close||$10.61||52-week low||$10.00|
|Day high||$10.56||Avg. volume||4,799|
|50-day MA||$12.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.27||Market Cap||22.23M|
MXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MXC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MEXCO ENERGY CORP is higher than it is for about merely 5.78% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.06 for MEXCO ENERGY CORP; that's greater than it is for just 7.8% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.69%, MEXCO ENERGY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.03% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MXC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EPM, USNA, LBRT, AEMD, and AR.
- Visit MXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mexcoenergy.com.
MXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MXC's price/earnings ratio is 1.15% lower, now standing at 8.6.
- Over the past 243 months, MXC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MXC.
MXC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 332.9%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -53.19%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 85.68%.
The table below shows MXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MXC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.28% of graded US stocks.
- MXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.349 -- ranking 78th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- HES, SD, and IFNY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MXC.
The table below shows MXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC) Company Bio
Mexco Energy Corporation provides oil and gas services. The Company and its wholly owned subsidiary, Forman Energy Corporation, are involved in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas. Mexco operates primarily in the Permian Basin of West Texas owns producing properties and undeveloped acreage in other states.
MXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MXC Latest Social Stream
View Full MXC Social Stream
Latest MXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEXCO ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MXC as an investment opportunity.
MIDLAND, TX, Aug. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mexco Energy Corporation (NYSE American: MXC) today reported net income of $465,614, or $0.21 per diluted share, for the quarter ending June 30, 2023, compared to $1,298,672 or $0.59 per diluted share, for the comparable quarter ending June 30, 2022. Operating revenues in the first quarter of fiscal 2024 were $1,748,419, a decrease of 29% from the first quarter of fiscal 2023. This was due to a 33% decrease in the average sales price of oil and a 69
MIDLAND, TX, June 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mexco Energy Corporation (NYSE American: MXC) reported results on its Annual Report, Form 10-K to the Securities and Exchange Commission for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2023. The Company reported net income of $4,662,702 or $2.11 per diluted share, for fiscal year 2023, compared to net income of $2,855,066, or $1.32 per diluted share, for fiscal 2022, an increase of 63%. Operating revenues in fiscal 2023 were $9,557,289, an increase of 45% when
Historic Milestone: UK Patients Receive First CannEpil® Delivery through 'I AM Billy Foundation' and GMC Specialist Register
MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (LSE: MXC), (ASX: MXC), (OTC: MGCLF), a leading European pharmaceutical firm specializing in plant-derived medications, announced today that its ground-breaking Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP), CannEpil®, has been successfully imported and received by its first patients in the United Kingdom.
MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (LSE: MXC), (ASX: MXC), (OTC: MGCLF), a European based pharmaceutical company specializing in the development and supply of affordable, ethically produced plant-inspired medicines, announces that its proprietary product CannEpil® is now available to patients in the UK by Named Patient Request.
MIDLAND, TX, April 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mexco Energy Corporation (NYSE American: MXC) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a special cash dividend of $0.10 per common share. The special dividend is payable May 15, 2023 to the stockholders of record at the close of business on May 1, 2023. The Company’s Board of Directors also authorized the use of up to $1,000,000 to repurchase shares of the Company’s common stock, par value $0.50, for the treasury account. This authoriza
MXC Price Returns