Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MXC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MXC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MXC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 116 days.
- MXC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.31% of US stocks).
MXC Stock Summary
- For MXC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for MEXCO ENERGY CORP; that's greater than it is for only 7.96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.09%, MEXCO ENERGY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.2% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MEXCO ENERGY CORP are IDEX, LOCO, LBRT, SD, and RNGR.
- Visit MXC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mexcoenergy.com.
MXC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, MXC's price/sales ratio is 144.44% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 243 months, MXC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MXC.
MXC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -26.19%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 427.35%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 332.9%.
The table below shows MXC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MXC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MXC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.28% of graded US stocks.
- MXC's asset turnover comes in at 0.349 -- ranking 78th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- HES, SD, and IFNY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MXC.
The table below shows MXC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MXC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MXC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.76||52-week high||$43.00|
|Prev. close||$13.51||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$13.76||Avg. volume||2,387|
|50-day MA||$13.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.36||Market Cap||29.57M|
Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC) Company Bio
Mexco Energy Corporation provides oil and gas services. The Company and its wholly owned subsidiary, Forman Energy Corporation, are involved in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas. Mexco operates primarily in the Permian Basin of West Texas owns producing properties and undeveloped acreage in other states.
Most Popular Stories View All
MXC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MXC Latest Social Stream
View Full MXC Social Stream
Latest MXC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEXCO ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MXC as an investment opportunity.
MIDLAND, TX, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mexco Energy Corporation (NYSE American: MXC) today reported net income of $1,211,716, or $0.55 per diluted share, for the Company’s second quarter of fiscal 2023 compared with $708,828, or $0.33 per diluted share for the second quarter of fiscal 2022. Operating revenues in the second quarter of fiscal 2023 were $2,324,792. Net income for the six months ending September 30, 2022 was $2,510,388, or $1.13 per diluted share, an increase of 127% compare
MIDLAND, TX, Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mexco Energy Corporation (NYSE American: MXC) today reported net income of $1,298,672, or $0.59 per diluted share, for the quarter ending June 30, 2022, the Company’s first quarter of fiscal 2023, an increase of 340% versus $395,006 or $0.19 per diluted share, for the comparable quarter ending June 30, 2021. Operating revenues in the first quarter of fiscal 2023 increased 94% to $2,449,973 from $1,264,198 for the first quarter of fiscal 2022. This i
MIDLAND, TX, June 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mexco Energy Corporation (NYSE American: MXC) reported results on its Annual Report, Form 10-K to the Securities and Exchange Commission for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2022. The Company reported net income of $2,855,066 or $1.36 per diluted share, for fiscal year 2022, compared to net income of $155,932, or $0.08 per diluted share, for fiscal 2021. Operating revenues in fiscal 2022 were $6,587,780, an increase of 135% when compared to fiscal 20
MGC Pharmaceuticals Enters Partnership with Sciensus Rare for Distribution of Cannabinoids to Treat Refractory Epilepsy, Dementia and Alzheimer's in the EU and UK
MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (LSE: MXC, ASX: MXC, OTC:MGCLF), a European based bio-pharma company specializing in the production and development of phytomedicines, has signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Sciensus Rare, a part of UK health care group, Sciensus, for the distribution of CannEpil® and CogniCann® in key European territories and the UK.
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
MXC Price Returns