MaxCyte, Inc. (MXCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MXCT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MXCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MXCT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MXCT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
MXCT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.72, MAXCYTE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.55% of US stocks.
- MXCT's went public 1.18 years ago, making it older than just 0.89% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,084.76%, MAXCYTE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.98% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAXCYTE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AVLR, TENB, TBLA, WRAP, and CSTL.
- To check out MAXCYTE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001287098.
MXCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MXCT's EV/EBIT ratio is 415% lower, now standing at -25.2.
- Over the past 14 months, MXCT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 109.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MXCT.
MXCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MXCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.29||52-week high||$12.99|
|Prev. close||$7.29||52-week low||$3.36|
|Day high||$7.34||Avg. volume||572,968|
|50-day MA||$5.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.98||Market Cap||742.88M|
MaxCyte, Inc. (MXCT) Company Bio
MaxCyte, Inc. operates as a cell-based therapies and life sciences company in the United States and internationally. Its transfection systems include MaxCyte STX, a scalable transfection system that uses flow electroporation technology for the engineering of cells for a range of applications; MaxCyte VLX, an instrument for large volume cell-engineering; and MaxCyte GT, a non-viral cell-engineering technology designed for clinical use. The company also provides single use sterile processing assemblies; and proprietary electroporation buffers; and ExPERT brand series of instruments and consumables, as well as insourcing services. In addition, it develops CARMA, a novel and proprietary technology for the development of non-viral, human messenger RNA-based, chimeric antigen receptor or T-cell receptor redirected immune cell therapies. The company licenses and sells its instruments and technology; and sells its products to drug developers and biopharmaceutical companies. It has a clinical and commercial license agreement with Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. The company was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
MXCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MXCT Latest Social Stream
View Full MXCT Social Stream
Latest MXCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAXCYTE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MXCT as an investment opportunity.
MaxCyte Inc (NASDAQ: MXCT) has signed a strategic platform license with Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (NASDAQ: VRTX). Under the terms of the agreement, Vertex obtains non-exclusive clinical and commercial rights to use MaxCyte's Flow Electroporation technology and ExPERT platform in developing its CRISPR/Cas9-based gene-edited therapy (exa-cel, formerly known as CTX001). MaxCyte is entitled to receive platform licensing fees and program-related revenue. Exa-cel is an investigational ex viv
MaxCyte Signs Strategic Platform License with Vertex Pharmaceuticals to Advance CRISPR/Cas9-based Gene-editing Program
Vertex Pharmaceuticals will continue to use MaxCyte’s Flow Electroporation® technology and ExPERT™ platform to support gene-edited cell therapy exa-cel, formerly known as CTX001™ for hemoglobinopathies ROCKVILLE, Md., Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MaxCyte, Inc., (Nasdaq: MXCT; LSE: MXCT), a leading commercial cell-engineering company focused on providing enabling platform technologies to advance innovative cell-based research as well as next-generation cell therapeutic discovery, developmen
MaxCyte, Inc. (MXCT) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Expanded facilities illustrate MaxCyte’s commitment to Montgomery County and the state of Maryland, building the life sciences community, and propelling local job opportunities. ROCKVILLE, Md., Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MaxCyte, Inc., (Nasdaq: MXCT; LSE: MXCT), a leading commercial cell-engineering company focused on providing enabling platform technologies to advance innovative cell-based research, as well as next-generation cell therapeutic discovery, development and commercialization
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Small Cap Fund” second quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. Baron Small Cap Fund (the “Fund”) was down 18.60% (Institutional Shares) in the second quarter. The Fund modestly outperformed the Russell 2000 Growth Index, which was down 19.25% for […]
MXCT Price Returns