MaxLinear, Inc. (MXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MXL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MXL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.05% of US stocks.
- MXL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- MXL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
MXL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MAXLINEAR INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 17.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.4%, MAXLINEAR INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.78% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MXL has reported earnings growth of 2,808.6%, putting it ahead of 99.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MXL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUSN, DCPH, STRO, DTIL, and FULC.
- Visit MXL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.maxlinear.com.
MXL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MXL's price/sales ratio is 3.85% higher, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 155 months, MXL's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MXL.
MXL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -41.23%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.7%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 132.01%.
The table below shows MXL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MXL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MXL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.76% of graded US stocks.
- MXL's asset turnover comes in at 0.818 -- ranking 78th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SUNW, ALPP, and LEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MXL.
The table below shows MXL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.55||52-week high||$77.89|
|Prev. close||$36.64||52-week low||$29.27|
|Day high||$36.80||Avg. volume||702,505|
|50-day MA||$33.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.03||Market Cap||2.87B|
MaxLinear, Inc. (MXL) Company Bio
MaxLinear Inc. provides integrated, radio-frequency (RF) and mixed-signal circuits for broadband communication and data center, metro, and long-haul transport network applications worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MXL Latest Social Stream
View Full MXL Social Stream
Latest MXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAXLINEAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MXL as an investment opportunity.
CARLSBAD, Calif., November 15, 2022--Edimax Selects MaxLinear 2.5G Ethernet PHY for Palm Size 5 Port Switch for Retail Markets
The S&P 500 has gotten absolutely hammered in 2022.
Cognitive Systems and MaxLinear partner to expand Wi-Fi Sensing accessibility for broadband platforms
WATERLOO, Ontario, November 10, 2022--Cognitive Systems Corp. announced today that its highly-accurate WiFi Motion™ detection software will be integrated into MaxLinear’s cutting-edge broadband and access SoCs. Through this partnership, Cognitive Systems’ patented WiFi Motion technology will run on MaxLinear chips, enabling next-generation Wi-Fi Sensing applications such as home monitoring, wellness monitoring, and smart home automation.
CARLSBAD, Calif., October 27, 2022--MaxLinear announces participation at upcoming financial conferences
MaxLinear (MXL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.96% and 0.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MXL Price Returns