MaxLinear, Inc. (MXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MXL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MXL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MXL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MXL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.94% of US stocks).
MXL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 70.3%, Maxlinear Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.63% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MXL has reported earnings growth of 120.99%, putting it ahead of 85.82% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Maxlinear Inc comes in at 112.49%, a number that bests 94.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MXL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCRX, NBIX, YMAB, ATRS, and UTHR.
- Visit MXL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.maxlinear.com.
MXL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MXL's price/earnings ratio is 194.92% lower, now standing at -37.4.
- MXL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 159.5 over the prior 138 months.
- Over the past 138 months, MXL's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MXL.
MXL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 69.19%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.5%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 62.02%.
The table below shows MXL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.47||52-week high||$50.59|
|Prev. close||$48.23||52-week low||$20.91|
|Day high||$50.59||Avg. volume||604,521|
|50-day MA||$40.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.39||Market Cap||3.65B|
MaxLinear, Inc. (MXL) Company Bio
MaxLinear Inc. provides integrated, radio-frequency (RF) and mixed-signal circuits for broadband communication and data center, metro, and long-haul transport network applications worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
MXL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MXL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Maxlinear Inc ranked in the 76th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 195.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Maxlinear Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.72 years, is 0.77% -- higher than 86.65% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Maxlinear Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.93. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.87% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 85.15% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MXL Latest Social Stream
View Full MXL Social Stream
Latest MXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Maxlinear Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MXL as an investment opportunity.
MaxLinear (NYSE:MXL) shares are rallying after reporting second quarter earnings beats and guiding for continuing sales strength across all end markets in the third quarter. Revenue more than tripled on the year to $205.4M, about $1M above analyst estimates. Adjusted earnings per share of $0.53 was up from $0.09 in...
Stocks rallied Thursday with the Dow Jones Industrial Average up nearly 200 points despite disappointing GDP and jobless claims data.
It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Brian Nugent. Today's call is being hosted by Dr. Kishore Seendripu, CEO and Steve Litchfield, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer.
MaxLinear (MXL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.00% and 0.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CARLSBAD, Calif., July 28, 2021--MaxLinear, Inc. announces Q2 2021 financial results.
MXL Price Returns