MaxLinear, Inc. (MXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MXL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MXL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.05% of US stocks.
- MXL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- MXL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
MXL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MAXLINEAR INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 17.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.13%, MAXLINEAR INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.49% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MAXLINEAR INC is reporting a growth rate of 202.25%; that's higher than 92.72% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAXLINEAR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SLAB, VLN, UBX, EFTR, and DCPH.
- MXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAXLINEAR INC's official web site, go to www.maxlinear.com.
MXL Valuation Summary
- MXL's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 158 months, MXL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 101.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MXL.
MXL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -35.53%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 221.47%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 318.11%.
The table below shows MXL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MXL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MXL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.76% of graded US stocks.
- MXL's asset turnover comes in at 0.818 -- ranking 78th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SUNW, ALPP, and LEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MXL.
The table below shows MXL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MXL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MXL, see our MXL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$52.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.55 (Moderate Buy)|
MXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.56||52-week high||$63.89|
|Prev. close||$35.04||52-week low||$29.27|
|Day high||$36.04||Avg. volume||531,007|
|50-day MA||$36.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.81||Market Cap||2.80B|
MaxLinear, Inc. (MXL) Company Bio
MaxLinear Inc. provides integrated, radio-frequency (RF) and mixed-signal circuits for broadband communication and data center, metro, and long-haul transport network applications worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MXL Latest Social Stream
View Full MXL Social Stream
Latest MXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAXLINEAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MXL as an investment opportunity.
MaxLinear Introduces a 15A Step-Down Switching Regulator With 2-Bit VID to Power High-Speed Digital and RF Systems
CARLSBAD, Calif., March 20, 2023--MaxLinear introduces a 15A Step-Down Switching Regulator with 2-Bit VID to power high-speed digital and RF systems
Will These 2 Beaten-Up Semiconductor Stocks Rally in 2023?
As measured by the iShares Semiconductor ETF, semiconductor shares are up over 35% since their low point in mid-October 2022. It's no secret that many chip stocks have suffered a nasty downturn over the past year. Full-year earnings per share (EPS) under generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) notched a big rally as MaxLinear became more profitable with its larger scale.
MaxLinear and ColorChip Announce Collaboration on a Complete Line of Optical and Active Electrical Interconnect Solutions
CARLSBAD, Calif., March 06, 2023--MaxLinear and ColorChip Announce Collaboration on a Complete Line of Optical and Active Electrical Interconnect Solutions
Subdued Growth No Barrier To MaxLinear, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:MXL) Price
MaxLinear, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:MXL ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 22x might make it look like a sell right now...
MaxLinear Announces Production Availability of 5nm Keystone 800G PAM4 DSP Solutions for Hyperscale Cloud Deployments
CARLSBAD, Calif., March 02, 2023--MaxLinear Announces Production Availability of 5nm Keystone 800G PAM4 DSP Solutions for Hyperscale Cloud Deployments
MXL Price Returns
Continue Researching MXLWant to do more research on Maxlinear Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Maxlinear Inc (MXL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Maxlinear Inc (MXL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Maxlinear Inc (MXL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...