First Western Financial, Inc. (MYFW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYFW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MYFW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- MYFW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MYFW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
MYFW Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.56 for FIRST WESTERN FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 93.14% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 156.27%, FIRST WESTERN FINANCIAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.64% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MYFW comes in at -65.67% -- higher than that of only 8.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYFW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EQBK, FVCB, WNEB, BMRC, and COLB.
- MYFW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST WESTERN FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.myfw.com.
MYFW Valuation Summary
- MYFW's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.4; this is 41.28% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MYFW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 29.3 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYFW.
MYFW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYFW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.32% of graded US stocks.
- MYFW's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 97th of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MYFW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYFW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MYFW, see our MYFW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$36.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
MYFW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYFW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.80||52-week high||$33.40|
|Prev. close||$19.50||52-week low||$19.00|
|Day high||$20.19||Avg. volume||19,515|
|50-day MA||$24.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.76||Market Cap||188.26M|
First Western Financial, Inc. (MYFW) Company Bio
First Western Financial, Inc. provides wealth management and private banking institution services for individuals, families, private foundations, and non-profit organizations in the United States. It offers wealth management services in the areas of investment management, philanthropic, retirement consulting, risk management, trust and estate, wealth planning, and market commentary aspects; and private banking services, such as mortgage and treasury management services. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYFW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYFW Latest Social Stream
View Full MYFW Social Stream
Latest MYFW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST WESTERN FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYFW as an investment opportunity.
Those who invested in First Western Financial (NASDAQ:MYFW) three years ago are up 42%
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you buy good businesses at...
First Western Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:MYFW) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
First Western Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:MYFW) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 27, 2023 First Western Financial, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.58 EPS, expectations were $0.65. Operator: Thank you for standing by and welcome to First Western Financial Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a […]
First Western Reports Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results
Fourth Quarter 2022 Summary Total deposits increased $237.8 million, at an annualized rate of 43.9%, in Q4 2022Total loans held for investment increased $121.2 million, at an annualized rate of 20.6%, in Q4 2022Net income available to common shareholders of $5.5 million in Q4 2022, compared to $6.2 million in Q3 2022 and $1.9 million in Q4 2021Diluted EPS of $0.56 in Q4 2022, compared to $0.64 in Q3 2022 and $0.23 in Q4 2021Pre-tax, pre-provision net income(1) of $8.5 million in Q4 2022, compare
First Western Financial, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results on Thursday, January 26
DENVER, Jan. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Western Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYFW), a financial services holding company headquartered in Denver, Colorado (“First Western”), announced today that it will release financial results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022 after the markets close on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Management will hold a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time/12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, January 27, 2023, to discuss First Western’s financial results.
First Western Financial, Inc. Announces Completion of $20 Million Subordinated Debt Offering
DENVER, Dec. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Western Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYFW), a financial services holding company headquartered in Denver, Colorado (“First Western” or the “Company”), today announced the issuance and sale (the “Offering”) of $20 million in aggregate principal amount of 7.00% Fixed-to-Floating Rate Subordinated Notes due December 15, 2032 (the “Notes”). The Company intends to use the proceeds from the Offering for general corporate purposes. The Notes are designed to q
MYFW Price Returns
Continue Researching MYFWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Western Financial Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...