First Western Financial, Inc. (MYFW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYFW Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.54 for First Western Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.75%, First Western Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.12% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MYFW comes in at 52.11% -- higher than that of 96.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Western Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FSBW, PFIS, NTB, FNWB, and HFBL.
- MYFW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Western Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.myfw.com.
MYFW Valuation Summary
- MYFW's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 31.25% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MYFW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 33.7 over the prior 38 months.
- MYFW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYFW.
MYFW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYFW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.32% of graded US stocks.
- MYFW's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 97th of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MYFW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYFW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYFW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.47||52-week high||$34.20|
|Prev. close||$33.30||52-week low||$17.30|
|Day high||$33.27||Avg. volume||12,300|
|50-day MA||$30.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.10||Market Cap||260.83M|
First Western Financial, Inc. (MYFW) Company Bio
First Western Financial, Inc. provides wealth management and private banking institution services for individuals, families, private foundations, and non-profit organizations in the United States. It offers wealth management services in the areas of investment management, philanthropic, retirement consulting, risk management, trust and estate, wealth planning, and market commentary aspects; and private banking services, such as mortgage and treasury management services. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYFW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYFW Latest Social Stream
View Full MYFW Social Stream
Latest MYFW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Western Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYFW as an investment opportunity.
First Western Financial, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Thursday, January 27
DENVER, Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Western Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYFW), a financial services holding company headquartered in Denver, Colorado (“First Western”), announced today that it will release financial results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021 after the markets close on Thursday, January 27, 2022. Management will hold a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time/12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, January 28, 2022, to discuss First Western’s financial results.
First Western (MYFW) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Merger brings added scale, expanded product mix, and increased lending opportunities to the Wyoming marketDENVER and JACKSON, Wyo., Jan. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Western Financial, Inc., (First Western) (Nasdaq: MYFW), parent company of First Western Trust Bank, (the Bank), today announced the completion of its acquisition of Teton Financial Services, Inc. (Teton Financial Services), parent company of Rocky Mountain Bank, effective December 31, 2021. The closing of this transaction mer
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
MYFW Price Returns
Continue Researching MYFWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Western Financial Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch