First Western Financial, Inc. (MYFW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYFW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MYFW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYFW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 46 weeks.
- MYFW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MYFW Stock Summary
- First Western Financial Inc's stock had its IPO on July 19, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 9.05% of US equities in our set.
- MYFW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.5% of US stocks.
- First Western Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 39.68%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYFW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSBW, TCBI, NTB, PFS, and BSVN.
- MYFW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Western Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.myfw.com.
MYFW Valuation Summary
- MYFW's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 31.25% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MYFW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 33.7 over the prior 38 months.
- MYFW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYFW.
MYFW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYFW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.32% of graded US stocks.
- MYFW's asset turnover comes in at 0.049 -- ranking 97th of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MYFW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYFW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYFW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.87||52-week high||$31.72|
|Prev. close||$29.06||52-week low||$12.05|
|Day high||$29.00||Avg. volume||24,758|
|50-day MA||$26.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.27||Market Cap||230.84M|
First Western Financial, Inc. (MYFW) Company Bio
First Western Financial, Inc. provides wealth management and private banking institution services for individuals, families, private foundations, and non-profit organizations in the United States. It offers wealth management services in the areas of investment management, philanthropic, retirement consulting, risk management, trust and estate, wealth planning, and market commentary aspects; and private banking services, such as mortgage and treasury management services. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYFW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYFW Latest Social Stream
View Full MYFW Social Stream
Latest MYFW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Western Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYFW as an investment opportunity.
PHOENIX, Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Western Trust Bank* (First Western Trust), a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Western Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYFW), today announced the hiring of Chuck Watts as Regional President for Arizona.
DENVER First Western Financial, Inc. (MYFW) on Thursday reported second-quarter earnings of $6.3 million. The bank, based in Denver, said it had earnings of 76 cents per share. The company posted revenue of $25 million in the period. Its revenue net of interest expense was $23.7 million, which fell short of Street forecasts. First 
First Western Financial, Inc. and Teton Financial Services Announce the Signing of a Merger Agreement
Merger Strengthens First Western Financial, Incs Franchise in the Wyoming Region Merger Strengthens First Western Financial, Incs Franchise in the Wyoming Region
First Western (MYFW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.70% and -5.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Second Quarter 2021 Summary Net income available to common shareholders of $6.3 million in Q2 2021, compared to $6.0 million in Q1 2021 and $8.7 million in Q2 2020Diluted EPS of $0.76 in Q2 2021, compared to $0.74 in Q1 2021 and $1.10 in Q2 2020Gross revenue(1) of $23.7 million in Q2 2021, compared to $23.7 million in Q1 2021 and $26.2 million in Q2 2020Total assets of $2.01 billion, down 9.1% from Q1 2021 and up 11.0% from Q2 2020Return on average assets of 1.22%, compared to 1.16% for the firs
MYFW Price Returns
Continue Researching MYFWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Western Financial Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch