First Western Financial, Inc. (MYFW): Price and Financial Metrics
MYFW Stock Summary
- MYFW's went public 1.38 years ago, making it older than only 1.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.46 for First Western Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.13%, First Western Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.85% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Western Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPHC, OVLY, FMNB, PFIS, and RBNC.
- MYFW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Western Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.myfw.com.
MYFW Stock Price Chart More Charts
MYFW Price/Volume Stats
First Western Financial, Inc. (MYFW) Company Bio
First Western Financial, Inc. provides wealth management and private banking institution services for individuals, families, private foundations, and non-profit organizations in the United States. It offers wealth management services in the areas of investment management, philanthropic, retirement consulting, risk management, trust and estate, wealth planning, and market commentary aspects; and private banking services, such as mortgage and treasury management services. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.