First Western Financial, Inc. (MYFW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYFW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MYFW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.87% of US stocks.
- MYFW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MYFW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
MYFW Stock Summary
- MYFW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 808.82%, First Western Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.2% of about US stocks.
- First Western Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -93.04%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Western Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CFBK, PBHC, CALB, MCB, and BWFG.
- MYFW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Western Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.myfw.com.
MYFW Valuation Summary
- MYFW's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.5; this is 84.04% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 35 months, MYFW's price/earnings ratio has gone up $552.4.
- MYFW's price/earnings ratio has moved up $552.4 over the prior 35 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYFW.
MYFW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYFW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.13||52-week high||$31.72|
|Prev. close||$26.56||52-week low||$11.95|
|Day high||$26.97||Avg. volume||24,954|
|50-day MA||$26.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.49||Market Cap||208.91M|
First Western Financial, Inc. (MYFW) Company Bio
First Western Financial, Inc. provides wealth management and private banking institution services for individuals, families, private foundations, and non-profit organizations in the United States. It offers wealth management services in the areas of investment management, philanthropic, retirement consulting, risk management, trust and estate, wealth planning, and market commentary aspects; and private banking services, such as mortgage and treasury management services. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
MYFW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYFW Latest Social Stream
View Full MYFW Social Stream
Latest MYFW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Western Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYFW as an investment opportunity.
What Kind Of Shareholders Hold The Majority In First Western Financial, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:MYFW) Shares?
The big shareholder groups in First Western Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MYFW ) have power over the company. Insiders often...
First Western (MYFW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.23% and -2.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First Quarter 2021 Summary Net income available to common shareholders of $6.0 million in Q1 2021, compared to $4.9 million in Q4 2020 and $1.3 million in Q1 2020Diluted EPS of $0.74 in Q1 2021, compared to $0.61 in Q4 2020 and $0.17 in Q1 2020Gross revenue(1) of $23.7 million in Q1 2021, compared to $23.4 million in Q4 2020 and $16.7 million in Q1 2020Total assets of $2.21 billion, up 48.2% annualized from Q4 2020 and 63.4% from Q1 2020Return on average assets of 1.16%, compared to 0.99% for the fourth quarter of 2020Return on average shareholders’ equity of 14.95%, compared to 12.62% for the fourth quarter of 2020Return on tangible common equity(1) of 17.49%, compared to 14.92% for the fourth quarter of 2020 (1) Represents a Non-GAAP financial measure. See “Reconciliations of Non-GAAP...
DENVER, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Western Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYFW), a financial services holding company headquartered in Denver, Colorado (“First Western”), announced today that it will release financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021 after the markets close on Thursday, April 22, 2021. Management will hold a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time/12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, April 23, 2021, to discuss First Western’s financial results. Analysts and investors may participate in the question-and-answer session. The conference call will be webcast live on the News & Events page of First Western’s investor relations website. Conference Call, Webcast and Replay Information: Date: Friday, April 23, 2021 Time: 10:00 a.m. MT / 12:00 p.m. ET ...
There's no doubt that investing in the stock market is a truly brilliant way to build wealth. But if you choose that...
MYFW Price Returns
Continue Researching MYFWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Western Financial Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Western Financial Inc (MYFW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch