Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYGN POWR Grades
- MYGN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYGN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MYGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
MYGN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.32 for MYRIAD GENETICS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 19.12% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MYRIAD GENETICS INC is reporting a growth rate of 134.91%; that's higher than 89.11% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MYRIAD GENETICS INC comes in at -3.36%, a number that bests just 20.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYRIAD GENETICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ANGO, LIQT, LPTH, ITI, and NRDS.
- MYGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MYRIAD GENETICS INC's official web site, go to myriad.com.
MYGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MYGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 231.31% lower, now standing at -13.
- MYGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYGN.
MYGN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -17.84%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -153.59%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 94.47%.
The table below shows MYGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MYGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.95% of graded US stocks.
- MYGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.476 -- ranking 93rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDXC, CEMI, and GERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYGN.
The table below shows MYGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.26||52-week high||$28.18|
|Prev. close||$20.37||52-week low||$13.92|
|Day high||$20.01||Avg. volume||584,542|
|50-day MA||$18.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.45||Market Cap||1.56B|
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) Company Bio
Myriad Genetics discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that; determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties to improve patient care. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYGN Latest Social Stream
View Full MYGN Social Stream
Latest MYGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MYRIAD GENETICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYGN as an investment opportunity.
These gene editing stocks are likely to deliver massive gains ahead in the fast-evolving biotech space
Raymond James upgraded Natera Inc (NASDAQ: NTRA) to Outperform from Market Perform and a price target of $58 on a catalyst-rich setup for 2023 across segments, but most interestingly, in the molecular residual disease arena. The analyst expects additional coverage and potential guideline inclusion, at least for colorectal cancer, with women's health having its catalysts. The analyst also upgraded Myriad Genetics Inc (NASDAQ: MYGN) to Outperform from Market Perform and a price target of $25. Raym
Myriad Genetics' (MYGN) significant gross margin contraction and operating loss as a result of mounting cost pressure are concerning.
Myriad Genetics Inc. (NASDAQ:MYGN) closed Thursday at $16.03 per share, up from $16.01 a day earlier. While Myriad Genetics Inc. has overperformed by 0.12%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, MYGN fell by -39.99%, with highs and lows ranging from $28.18 to $13.92, whereas […]
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myriad Genetics, Inc. , (NASDAQ: MYGN), a leader in genetic testing and precision medicine, today announced its support for a recent guideline update by the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG), reaffirming the clinical value of non-invasive prenatal screening (NIPS) for a range of chromosomal abnormalities. Myriad is dedicated to advancing NIPS with best-in-class technology and important product launches.
MYGN Price Returns