Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYGN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MYGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYGN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MYGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MYGN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MYGN is currently 114.71, higher than 96.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For MYGN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 16.49% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.06%, Myriad Genetics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.28% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Myriad Genetics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MYO, ITI, LPTH, AGRX, and RFIL.
- Visit MYGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to myriad.com.
MYGN Valuation Summary
- MYGN's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 10.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MYGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 18.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MYGN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 101.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYGN.
MYGN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0.41%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 23.06%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.23%.
The table below shows MYGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MYGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.95% of graded US stocks.
- MYGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.476 -- ranking 93rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDXC, CEMI, and GERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYGN.
The table below shows MYGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.35||52-week high||$36.95|
|Prev. close||$21.70||52-week low||$18.98|
|Day high||$21.63||Avg. volume||540,286|
|50-day MA||$23.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.60||Market Cap||1.72B|
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) Company Bio
Myriad Genetics discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that; determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties to improve patient care. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYGN Latest Social Stream
View Full MYGN Social Stream
Latest MYGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myriad Genetics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYGN as an investment opportunity.
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 16:30 ET Company Participants Nathan Smith - Senior Vice President of Investor Relations & Treasury Paul Diaz - President & Chief Executive Officer Nicole Lambert - Chief Operating Officer Bryan Riggsbee - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial...
Myriad (MYGN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.89%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Myriad Genetics Reports Fourth Quarter 2021 Results, Provides Updates on Product Performance and Growth Initiatives
Highlights: Strong business performance despite COVID-19 headwindsRevenue of $160.8 million in the fourth quarter and $690.6 million for the year ended Dec. 31, 2021, up 4% and 24%, respectively Excluding revenue from divested businesses, revenue increased 19% for the fourth quarter and 34% for the year Diluted GAAP earnings per share (EPS) of $(0.10) and adjusted EPS of $(0.02) in the fourth quarter of 2021Ended the quarter with $398.8 million in cash, cash equivalents and investments SALT LAKE
New Analysis Published in Peer-reviewed Psychiatry Research Shows Advantages of Combinatorial Algorithm of GeneSight® Psychotropic Test
Analysis shows combinatorial approach is more effective than single-gene testing at predicting sertraline metabolism in patients with major depressive disorderSALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ:MYGN), a leader in genetic testing and precision medicine, announced today the peer-reviewed journal Psychiatry Research has published a new analysis of GeneSight® Psychotropic, the company’s mental health medication test, in its Feb. 2022 edition. The study sh
Coherus BioSciences (CHRS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.64% and 11.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MYGN Price Returns