Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYGN POWR Grades
- MYGN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYGN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- MYGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
MYGN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Myriad Genetics Inc is higher than it is for about merely 24.1% of US stocks.
- MYGN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 26.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.92%, Myriad Genetics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.45% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Myriad Genetics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CCF, PMD, OFIX, SSD, and LNN.
- MYGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Myriad Genetics Inc's official web site, go to myriad.com.
MYGN Valuation Summary
- MYGN's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 10.53% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MYGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 18.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MYGN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 101.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYGN.
MYGN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -20.45%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -85.86%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -252.75%.
The table below shows MYGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MYGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.73% of graded US stocks.
- MYGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.476 -- ranking 96th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDXC, CEMI, and GERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYGN.
The table below shows MYGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.46||52-week high||$36.95|
|Prev. close||$32.50||52-week low||$12.22|
|Day high||$32.90||Avg. volume||608,769|
|50-day MA||$33.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.48||Market Cap||2.53B|
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) Company Bio
Myriad Genetics discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that; determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties to improve patient care. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYGN Latest Social Stream
View Full MYGN Social Stream
Latest MYGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myriad Genetics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYGN as an investment opportunity.
New legal leader brings healthcare expertise from Quest Diagnostics and experience at major global law firms New legal leader brings healthcare expertise from Quest Diagnostics and experience at major global law firms
Predictive Diagnostics Market (covid-19 analysis) SWOT analysis, key indicators, forecast to 2027 | Qiagen, Abbott, Genomic Health, Myriad Genetics, BioGenex
Predictive Diagnostics Market Scenario 2020-2027: The Global Predictive Diagnostics market exhibits comprehensive information that is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists during the decade 2014-2027. On the basis of historical data, Predictive Diagnostics market report provides key segments and their sub-segments, revenue and demand & supply data. Considering technological breakthroughs of the 
Americans’ anxiety impacted by the ongoing pandemic, yet 1 in 5 say they won’t seek treatment according to the GeneSight® Mental Health Monitor nationwide survey
Figure 1: Among those who say they would not seek treatment Things that would lead a person to seek treatment for anxiety SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Many Americans are experiencing anxiety symptoms as a result of the pandemic. Yet, one in five say they won’t seek treatment for mental health conditions and others say they won’t get help until these symptoms take a toll in their lives. Nearly half (46%) of all respondents rated their anxiety symptoms as moderate to severe ov
Myriad Genetics, Inc. MYGN is well poised for growth in the coming quarters on the ongoing strong recovery in testing volumes. The companys recent launches of myRisk and RiskScore raise optimism. A strong solvency position is an added advantage. However, escalating expen
Myriad Genetics, Inc. MYGN is well poised for growth in the coming quarters on the ongoing strong recovery in testing volumes. The companys recent launches of myRisk and RiskScore raise optimism. A strong solvency position is an added advantage. However, escalating expenses and foreign exchange fluctuations do not bode well for the stock. Over the  The post Heres Why You Should Retain Myriad Genetics (MYGN) for Now appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
MYGN Price Returns