Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN): Price and Financial Metrics
MYGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.45||52-week high||$24.21|
|Prev. close||$15.51||52-week low||$13.92|
|Day high||$15.83||Avg. volume||568,172|
|50-day MA||$17.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.08||Market Cap||1.27B|
MYGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYGN POWR Grades
- MYGN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.14% of US stocks.
- MYGN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MYGN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MYGN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.41 for MYRIAD GENETICS INC; that's greater than it is for only 21.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 102.38%, MYRIAD GENETICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.88% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MYGN has reported earnings growth of 484.19%, putting it ahead of 96.77% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYRIAD GENETICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FNA, XGN, PLPC, INGN, and BSQR.
- Visit MYGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to myriad.com.
MYGN Valuation Summary
- MYGN's price/earnings ratio is -5.5; this is 120.6% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MYGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYGN.
MYGN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -260.93%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.46%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 36.53%.
The table below shows MYGN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MYGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYGN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.95% of graded US stocks.
- MYGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.476 -- ranking 93rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CDXC, CEMI, and GERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYGN.
The table below shows MYGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) Company Bio
Myriad Genetics discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that; determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties to improve patient care. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
MYGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYGN Latest Social Stream
View Full MYGN Social Stream
Latest MYGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MYRIAD GENETICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYGN as an investment opportunity.
Unpacking the Risks and Rewards of Investing in Myriad Genetics (MYGN)
A new national survey from Myriad Genetics Inc., (NASDAQ:MYGN), a leader in genetic testing and precision medicine, revealed that breast density and family health history are two misunderstood breast cancer risk factors.
SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYGN), a leader in genetic testing and precision medicine, today announced results from a nationwide survey revealing breast density and family health history are two misunderstood breast cancer risk factors. The Myriad Genetics Cancer Risk Survey found that nearly half (48%) of the women surveyed do not know what breast density is, and 50% are unsure if breast density has anything to do with breast cancer risk. Wo
Myriad Genetics (MYGN) achieves significant milestones in its partnership with Illumina.
Myriad Genetics and Illumina Achieve Milestones in Strategic Partnership to Support Biopharma Clinical Trials
Myriad can conduct prospective clinical trials using Illumina’s TruSight Oncology Comprehensive Investigational Use Only testSALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myriad Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYGN), a leader in genetic testing and precision medicine, today announced two key milestones in its strategic partnership with Illumina Inc. (NASDAQ: ILMN), a global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies, to advance and support clinical research for gene-based, targeted thera
MYGN Price Returns