Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN): Price and Financial Metrics
MYGN Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Myriad Genetics Inc is higher than 80.62% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MYGN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 21.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Myriad Genetics Inc is reporting a growth rate of -128.77%; that's higher than merely 10.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSPI, VNET, RST, IIN, and VG.
- Visit MYGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to myriad.com.
MYGN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MYGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.93||52-week high||$48.40|
|Prev. close||$17.99||52-week low||$17.75|
|Day high||$18.55||Avg. volume||1,064,418|
|50-day MA||$25.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.18||Market Cap||1.34B|
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (MYGN) Company Bio
Myriad Genetics discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that; determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties to improve patient care. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.