Mylan N.V. (MYL): Price and Financial Metrics
MYL Stock Summary
- MYL has a market capitalization of $10,183,272,241 -- more than approximately 84.69% of US stocks.
- Mylan NV's stock had its IPO on December 18, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.02% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 296.03, Mylan NV P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mylan NV are LOGM, PAAS, PKI, BRKS, and MTLS.
- MYL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mylan NV's official web site, go to www.mylan.com.
MYL Daily Price Range
MYL 52-Week Price Range
MYL Stock Price Chart More Charts
MYL Price/Volume Stats
Mylan N.V. (MYL) Company Bio
Mylan NV develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, and distributes generic, branded generic, and specialty pharmaceuticals worldwide. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.