Myomo, Inc. (MYO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MYO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.56% of US stocks.
- MYO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 74 days.
- MYO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.67% of US stocks).
MYO Stock Summary
- MYO has a higher market value than only 4.8% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $26,262,714.
- For MYO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.6% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 323.79%, Myomo Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.31% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGRX, MYGN, ITI, RFIL, and IART.
- MYO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Myomo Inc's official web site, go to www.myomo.com.
MYO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MYO's price/earnings ratio is 116.71% lower, now standing at -6.1.
- Over the past 51 months, MYO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.8.
- Over the past 51 months, MYO's price/sales ratio has gone down 51.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYO.
MYO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.17% of graded US stocks.
- MYO's asset turnover comes in at 0.65 -- ranking 59th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BDX, ATRI, and BTCY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYO.
The table below shows MYO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.77||52-week high||$14.35|
|Prev. close||$1.74||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$1.79||Avg. volume||51,548|
|50-day MA||$1.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.05||Market Cap||12.39M|
Myomo, Inc. (MYO) Company Bio
Myomo, Inc. operates as a medical robotics company. The Company offers expanded mobility for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis. Myomo develops and markets arm braces to restore function in the paralyzed and weakened arms and hands of individuals that have suffered a stroke, spinal cord, and nerve injury.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYO Latest Social Stream
View Full MYO Social Stream
Latest MYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myomo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYO as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, February 17, 2022--Myomo, Inc. (NYSE American: MYO) ("Myomo" or the "Company"), a wearable medical robotics company that offers increased functionality for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis, announces the granting of patent number 6998478 titled "Powered Orthotic Device and Method of Using Same" by the Japanese Patent Office.
Independent Research with Myomo’s MyoPro® Shows Clinically Significant Gains in Motor Function in Individuals with Chronic Moderate-to-Severe Arm Weakness
BOSTON, February 14, 2022--Myomo, Inc. (NYSE American: MYO) ("Myomo" or the "Company"), a wearable medical robotics company that offers increased functionality for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis, announces that new research measuring the benefits of the Company’s MyoPro myoelectric orthosis found "statistically significant improvements" in a number of motor function measurements. The research study, titled "Myoelectric Arm Orthosis in Motor Learning-Based Th
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January, 19th-20th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
BOSTON, January 13, 2022--Myomo, Inc. (NYSE American: MYO) ("Myomo" or the "Company"), a wearable medical robotics company that offers increased functionality for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis, today announced that Paul Gudonis, Myomo’s chairman and chief executive officer, and David Henry, Myomo’s chief financial officer, will present at the Sidoti Winter Small Cap Conference, which is being held virtually from January 19 to January 20, 2022.
E ratio of….
MYO Price Returns