Myomo, Inc. (MYO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MYO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- MYO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MYO Stock Summary
- Myomo Inc's market capitalization of $71,220,134 is ahead of merely 9.83% of US-listed equities.
- For MYO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.33% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that MYO's revenue has grown 179.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Myomo Inc are HAPP, AGRX, MYGN, OFLX, and NEOG.
- MYO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Myomo Inc's official web site, go to www.myomo.com.
MYO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MYO's price/earnings ratio is 116.71% lower, now standing at -6.1.
- Over the past 51 months, MYO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.8.
- Over the past 51 months, MYO's price/sales ratio has gone down 51.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYO.
MYO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.8% of graded US stocks.
- MYO's asset turnover comes in at 0.65 -- ranking 59th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BDX, DXCM, and ATRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYO.
The table below shows MYO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.72||52-week high||$18.88|
|Prev. close||$12.69||52-week low||$4.30|
|Day high||$12.69||Avg. volume||121,797|
|50-day MA||$9.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.51||Market Cap||67.16M|
Myomo, Inc. (MYO) Company Bio
Myomo, Inc. operates as a medical robotics company. The Company offers expanded mobility for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis. Myomo develops and markets arm braces to restore function in the paralyzed and weakened arms and hands of individuals that have suffered a stroke, spinal cord, and nerve injury.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYO Latest Social Stream
View Full MYO Social Stream
Latest MYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myomo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYO as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, September 07, 2021--Myomo, Inc. (NYSE American: MYO) ("Myomo" or the "Company"), a wearable medical robotics company that offers increased functionality for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis, today announced the granting of patents in China and Hong Kong covering the Company’s most advanced products. Patent number ZL201680032072 was issued in China and patent number 1251447B was issued in Hong Kong. The patents are titled "Powered Orthotic Device and Me
Concept: Massachusetts medical robotics provider Myomo has developed MyoPro wearable to offer enhanced functionality to patients with neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis. It has recently announced that Thomas Jefferson University has conducted the first phase of clinical trials leveraging sensors embedded in the brain to control a MyoPro-boosted brace worn by a stroke patient. Nature  The post Myomos Wearable Completes First Phase of Brain-Computer Interface Trial appeared first on Verdict .
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Myomo, Inc. (NYSE American:MYO) (Myomo or the Company), a wearable medical robotics company that offers increased functionality for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis, today announced that Paul Gudonis, Myomos chairman and chief executive officer, and David Henry, Myomos chief financial officer, will participate in three investment conferences in September. They are: 2021 Colliers Institutional Investor Conference, which will be h
No summary available.
No summary available.
MYO Price Returns