Myomo, Inc. (MYO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYO POWR Grades
- MYO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.24% of US stocks.
- MYO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MYO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MYO Stock Summary
- MYO has a market capitalization of $65,847,270 -- more than approximately only 9.87% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Myomo Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.01% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MYO's revenue has grown 121.92% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.02% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Myomo Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TC, RWLK, BMRA, NBY, and SLRX.
- Visit MYO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myomo.com.
MYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.35||52-week high||$18.88|
|Prev. close||$10.85||52-week low||$3.46|
|Day high||$11.05||Avg. volume||148,113|
|50-day MA||$10.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.80||Market Cap||58.00M|
Myomo, Inc. (MYO) Company Bio
Myomo, Inc. operates as a medical robotics company. The Company offers expanded mobility for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis. Myomo develops and markets arm braces to restore function in the paralyzed and weakened arms and hands of individuals that have suffered a stroke, spinal cord, and nerve injury.
MYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYO Latest Social Stream
View Full MYO Social Stream
Latest MYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myomo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYO as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, Jun 16, 2021--Myomo, Inc. (NYSE American: MYO) ("Myomo" or the "Company"), a wearable medical robotics company that offers increased functionality for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis, today announced that Paul R. Gudonis, Chief Executive Officer, and David Henry, Chief Financial Officer, will present a corporate overview of the company at the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference on Wednesday, June 23, 2021, at 10:45 a.m. Eastern time.
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Fields Kupka & Shukurov LLP Is Investigating Myomo, Inc. for Potential Breach of Fiduciary Duty Claims
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 15, 2021 / Fields Kupka & Shukurov LLP is investigating potential breach of fiduciary duty claims involving the board of directors of Myomo, Inc.If you are a shareholder of Myomo, Inc.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Myomo, Inc. (NYSE American: MYO) (Myomo or the Company), a wearable medical robotics company that offers increased functionality for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis, today announced that its shareholders, at its meeting on June 9, 2021, elected Milton Morris, PhD, as Director. Dr. Morris was elected to serve as a Class I director, with an initial term of three years until the 2024 annual meeting of stockholders. Dr. Morris is cur
No summary available.
Myomo Inc. with ticker code (MYO) have now 5 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 36.5 and 15 calculating the average target price we see 21.9. Given that the stocks previous close was at 10.19 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 114.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 9.88 and the 200 day MA is 10.46. The company has a market capitalisation of $60m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MYO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Myomo, a wearable medical robotics company, designs, develops, and produces myoelectric orthotics for people with neuromuscular disorders in the United States. The company offers Myo...
MYO Price Returns