Myomo, Inc. (MYO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYO Stock Summary
- MYO has a higher market value than only 0.6% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,162,376.
- The volatility of MYOMO INC's share price is greater than that of 95.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MYO comes in at -114.83% -- higher than that of only 5.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYOMO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OFIX, PWFL, SPNE, INGN, and BSQR.
- MYO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MYOMO INC's official web site, go to www.myomo.com.
MYO Valuation Summary
- MYO's price/earnings ratio is -0.4; this is 101.72% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 66 months, MYO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYO.
MYO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.17% of graded US stocks.
- MYO's asset turnover comes in at 0.65 -- ranking 59th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BDX, ATRI, and BTCY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYO.
The table below shows MYO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.64||52-week high||$8.79|
|Prev. close||$0.74||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||243,194|
|50-day MA||$1.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.48||Market Cap||4.52M|
Myomo, Inc. (MYO) Company Bio
Myomo, Inc. operates as a medical robotics company. The Company offers expanded mobility for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis. Myomo develops and markets arm braces to restore function in the paralyzed and weakened arms and hands of individuals that have suffered a stroke, spinal cord, and nerve injury.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYO Latest Social Stream
View Full MYO Social Stream
Latest MYO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MYOMO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYO as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best robotic stocks under $10. To skip our discussion on the robotics industry, you can go directly to the 5 Best Robotic Stocks Under $10. According to Statista, the size of the industrial robotics segment is expected to compound annually at an average […]
Myomo, Inc. (MYO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.89% and 4.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Myomo Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results Featuring Strong Authorizations and Orders and Record Backlog
BOSTON, November 10, 2022--Myomo, Inc. (NYSE American: MYO) ("Myomo" or the "Company"), a wearable medical robotics company that offers increased functionality for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis, today announced financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
NuVasive (NUVA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.89% and 0.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BOSTON, November 03, 2022--Myomo, Inc. (NYSE American: MYO) ("Myomo" or the "Company"), a wearable medical robotics company that offers increased functionality for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis, today announced that it will report financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022 on November 10, 2022, after the market close.
MYO Price Returns