MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK): Price and Financial Metrics
MYOK Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 219.61, MyoKardia Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.86% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MyoKardia Inc is reporting a growth rate of 292.69%; that's higher than 95.78% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MyoKardia Inc comes in at -53.7%, a number that bests only 3.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MyoKardia Inc are TRVN, KIN, MNTA, ONCE, and BPMX.
- MYOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MyoKardia Inc's official web site, go to www.myokardia.com.
MYOK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MYOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.88||52-week high||$68.60|
|Prev. close||$66.85||52-week low||$39.01|
|Day high||$67.20||Avg. volume||423,303|
|50-day MA||$58.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.90||Market Cap||3.05B|
MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK) Company Bio
MyoKardia is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering a precision medicine approach to discover, develop and commercialize targeted therapies for the treatment of serious and neglected rare cardiovascular diseases