MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK): Price and Financial Metrics
MYOK Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 283.62, MyoKardia Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.98% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, MYOK has reported earnings growth of 292.69%, putting it ahead of 95.71% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MYOK's revenue has grown -53.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MyoKardia Inc are TRVN, MNTA, NBRV, NVCN, and INFI.
- MYOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MyoKardia Inc's official web site, go to www.myokardia.com.
MYOK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MYOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.27||52-week high||$78.28|
|Prev. close||$61.48||52-week low||$44.01|
|Day high||$62.52||Avg. volume||363,868|
|50-day MA||$70.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$58.07||Market Cap||2.83B|
MyoKardia, Inc. (MYOK) Company Bio
MyoKardia is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering a precision medicine approach to discover, develop and commercialize targeted therapies for the treatment of serious and neglected rare cardiovascular diseases