Myovant Sciences Ltd. Common Shares (MYOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYOV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MYOV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.93% of US stocks.
- MYOV's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MYOV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.63% of US stocks).
MYOV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MYOV is -0.68 -- better than merely 5.5% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.92 for MYOVANT SCIENCES LTD; that's greater than it is for merely 5.47% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MYOVANT SCIENCES LTD comes in at 91.46%, a number that bests 92.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRCT, SONX, SSYS, DIBS, and RNLX.
- Visit MYOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to myovant.com.
MYOV Valuation Summary
- MYOV's price/earnings ratio is -14.3; this is 161.11% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MYOV's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYOV.
MYOV Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -32.5%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 2.42%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -57.54%.
The table below shows MYOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MYOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYOV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81% of graded US stocks.
- MYOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 198th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GNCA, LPTX, and EGRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYOV.
The table below shows MYOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.98||52-week high||$27.06|
|Prev. close||$26.99||52-week low||$7.67|
|Day high||$27.00||Avg. volume||1,169,678|
|50-day MA||$26.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.14||Market Cap||2.62B|
Myovant Sciences Ltd. Common Shares (MYOV) Company Bio
Myovant Sciences Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapies for women’s health diseases and other endocrine-related disorders. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYOV Latest Social Stream
View Full MYOV Social Stream
Latest MYOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MYOVANT SCIENCES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYOV as an investment opportunity.
Myovant Sciences (MYOV) Reports Q3 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Myovant Sciences (MYOV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.36% and 3.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Myovant Sciences Announces Corporate Updates and Financial Results for Third Fiscal Quarter 2022
Third fiscal quarter 2022 total revenue of $100.2 million; including net product revenue of $61.4 millionNet product revenue from U.S. sales of ORGOVYX® of $48.7 million in third fiscal quarter 2022, with sequential quarterly demand volume growth of 13% and cumulative patients estimated at 26,000 through December 2022Net product revenue from U.S. sales of MYFEMBREE® of $10.5 million in third fiscal quarter 2022, with sequential quarterly demand volume growth of 49% and cumulative patients estima
Lynn Seely steps into top role at cancer-fighting company Lyell Immunopharma
Seely steps into the top operational roles at a company where outgoing president and CEO Liz Homans guided two cancer cell therapies into the clinic.
Myovant Sciences Announces New Employment Inducement Grants Under NYSE Rule 303A.08
BASEL, Switzerland, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myovant Sciences (NYSE: MYOV), a biopharmaceutical company that aspires to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy, today announced that it approved equity awards for 18 new employees with a grant date of November 15, 2022 pursuant to Myovant’s 2020 Inducement Plan. The equity awards were granted to the employees joining Myovant in accordance with NYSE’s Listed Comp
Myovant Sciences Appoints Ann Tomlin as Senior Vice President of Human Resources
BASEL, Switzerland, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myovant Sciences (NYSE: MYOV) today announced the appointment of Ann Tomlin as Senior Vice President of Human Resources. Beginning November 28, Ms. Tomlin will be responsible for developing talent solutions and human resources strategies across Myovant’s global functions. She will serve as a member of the Executive Committee and will report to David Marek, Myovant’s Chief Executive Officer. Ms. Tomlin has over 25 years of human resources expe
MYOV Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...