Myovant Sciences Ltd. Common Shares (MYOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYOV POWR Grades
- MYOV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYOV is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MYOV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
MYOV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MYOV is -0.46 -- better than merely 4.75% of US stocks.
- MYOV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.3% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Myovant Sciences Ltd comes in at 470.44%, a number that bests 98.16% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EPAY, FTK, ONDS, PTC, and ASTC.
- MYOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Myovant Sciences Ltd's official web site, go to myovant.com.
MYOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MYOV's EV/EBIT ratio is 126.62% lower, now standing at -7.8.
- MYOV's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 59 months.
- Over the past 59 months, MYOV's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYOV.
MYOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYOV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81% of graded US stocks.
- MYOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 198th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GNCA, LPTX, and EGRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYOV.
The table below shows MYOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.64||52-week high||$27.43|
|Prev. close||$10.03||52-week low||$7.67|
|Day high||$10.69||Avg. volume||807,852|
|50-day MA||$11.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.30||Market Cap||1.01B|
Myovant Sciences Ltd. Common Shares (MYOV) Company Bio
Myovant Sciences Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapies for women’s health diseases and other endocrine-related disorders. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYOV Latest Social Stream
View Full MYOV Social Stream
Latest MYOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myovant Sciences Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYOV as an investment opportunity.
Commercial-stage pharma company, Myovant Sciences (MYOV -0.7%) announced Friday that an expert panel of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) issued a positive opinion on Orgovyx for its approval in the treatment of adults with advanced hormone-sensitive prostate cancer. The decision by the EMA’s Committee for Medicinal Products for Human use...
Myovant Sciences Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for ORGOVYX® (relugolix) for the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer
CHMP opinion recommending approval based on data from the global Phase 3 HERO study If approved, ORGOVYX® would be the first and only oral androgen deprivation therapy for advanced hormone-sensitive prostate cancer in EuropeCompany remains on track to reach agreement with a partner for international rights to relugolix in oncology by the anticipated European Commission approval BASEL, Switzerland, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myovant Sciences (NYSE: MYOV), a healthcare company focused on re
Leerink Partners analyst Roanna Ruiz maintained a Hold rating on Myovant Sciences (MYOV – Research Report) today and set a price target of $19.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $13.98, close to its 52-week low of $11.85. According to TipRanks.com, Ruiz 's ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of -34.1% and a 18.8% success rate. Ruiz covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Xeris Pharmaceuticals, and Atea Pharmaceuticals. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Myovant Sciences with a $24.67 average price target.
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma and Sumitovant Biopharma Initiate Phase 1 Study on New Drug Candidate for Carbapenem-Resistant Bacterial Infections
Sumitovant Biopharma Ltd., in partnership with its parent company Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., recently announced the launch of a phase 1 study in the U.S. on a new drug candidate ("KSP-1007") for carbapenem-resistant bacterial infections. The launch is a result of a joint research project between Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma and the Kitasato Institute in Japan. Sumitovant is leading the program of the compound in the U.S. targeting complicated urinary tract and intra-abdominal infections.
BASEL, Switzerland, Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myovant Sciences (NYSE: MYOV), a healthcare company focused on redefining care for women and for men, today announced that David Marek, Chief Executive Officer of Myovant Sciences, Inc., and other members of the Myovant executive team will participate in a fireside chat at the following investor conferences: 11th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference on Friday, February 18, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Cowen 42nd Annual Health C
MYOV Price Returns