Myovant Sciences Ltd. Common Shares (MYOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYOV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MYOV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYOV is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MYOV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.73% of US stocks).
MYOV Stock Summary
- MYOVANT SCIENCES LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 5.38% of US listed stocks.
- MYOV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 5.18% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MYOV's revenue has grown 129.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.71% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MYOVANT SCIENCES LTD are PRCT, SONX, DIBS, SSYS, and ITCI.
- MYOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MYOVANT SCIENCES LTD's official web site, go to myovant.com.
MYOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MYOV's EV/EBIT ratio is 298.84% lower, now standing at -17.1.
- MYOV's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYOV.
MYOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYOV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81% of graded US stocks.
- MYOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 198th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GNCA, LPTX, and EGRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYOV.
The table below shows MYOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.91||52-week high||$26.93|
|Prev. close||$26.79||52-week low||$7.67|
|Day high||$26.93||Avg. volume||1,049,437|
|50-day MA||$25.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.20||Market Cap||2.60B|
Myovant Sciences Ltd. Common Shares (MYOV) Company Bio
Myovant Sciences Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing therapies for women’s health diseases and other endocrine-related disorders. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYOV Latest Social Stream
View Full MYOV Social Stream
Latest MYOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MYOVANT SCIENCES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYOV as an investment opportunity.
BASEL, Switzerland, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myovant Sciences (NYSE: MYOV), a biopharmaceutical company that aspires to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy, today announced that it approved equity awards for 18 new employees with a grant date of November 15, 2022 pursuant to Myovant’s 2020 Inducement Plan. The equity awards were granted to the employees joining Myovant in accordance with NYSE’s Listed Comp
BASEL, Switzerland, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myovant Sciences (NYSE: MYOV) today announced the appointment of Ann Tomlin as Senior Vice President of Human Resources. Beginning November 28, Ms. Tomlin will be responsible for developing talent solutions and human resources strategies across Myovant’s global functions. She will serve as a member of the Executive Committee and will report to David Marek, Myovant’s Chief Executive Officer. Ms. Tomlin has over 25 years of human resources expe
Myovant Sciences (MYOV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.08% and 13.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
On October 23, 2022, Sumitovant Biopharma Ltd. (Sumitovant), in conjunction with parent company Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd. (Sumitomo Pharma), and Myovant Sciences (Myovant) announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement pursuant to which Sumitovant will acquire all outstanding shares of Myovant not already owned by Sumitovant for $27.00 per share in cash. This corresponds to a total transaction value of $1.7 billion on a fully diluted basis, and a total company value of $2.9 billion
The drug developer finally agreed to a takeover offer from its majority shareholder after rejecting advances earlier this month.
MYOV Price Returns