My Size Inc. (MYSZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYSZ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MYSZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 46.42% of US stocks.
- MYSZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MYSZ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.99% of US stocks).
MYSZ Stock Summary
- MYSZ has a higher market value than only 2.46% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,049,059.
- With a price/sales ratio of 115.46, My Size Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.88% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MYSZ comes in at -60.25% -- higher than that of just 4.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to My Size Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SBBP, FLDM, ONCT, EDIT, and CRIS.
- MYSZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit My Size Inc's official web site, go to www.mysizeid.com.
MYSZ Valuation Summary
- MYSZ's price/sales ratio is 115.1; this is 2071.7% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- MYSZ's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 61 months.
- MYSZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 44.6 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYSZ.
MYSZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYSZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.27||52-week high||$2.00|
|Prev. close||$1.29||52-week low||$0.84|
|Day high||$1.30||Avg. volume||627,458|
|50-day MA||$1.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.27||Market Cap||19.10M|
My Size Inc. (MYSZ) Company Bio
My Size Inc. develops measurement technology based on sophisticated algorithms and technology with broad applications. The Company offers an application that enables consumers to create a secure, online profile of their personal measurements to get the right fit.
MYSZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYSZ Latest Social Stream
View Full MYSZ Social Stream
Latest MYSZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about My Size Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYSZ as an investment opportunity.
MySizeID Business Intelligence Report Finds Solution Boosts eCommerce Conversion Rates by 2.75x on Average and Average Order Value (AOV) by almost 15% on Average During First Six Months of 2021
MySize Inc. (the "Company" or "My Size") (NASDAQ: MYSZ) (TASE: MYSZ), the developer and creator of smartphone measurement solutions, today announced the results of its 6 month (first six months of 2021) internally generated Business Intelligence Report. The report found that the solution has increased revenue per visitor, conversion rates, and average order value for eCommerce retailers that implemented the MySize solution on their sites. The impact was much more significant on retailers that im
Custodian Ventures LLC (together with its affiliates, "Custodian Ventures" or "we"), as the largest stockholder of My Size, Inc. ("MYSZ" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: MYSZ) prior to the Company's recent dilutive transaction, with an ownership interest of approximately 9.99% of the Company's outstanding shares, today issued the below open letter to fellow MYSZ stockholders.
MySize Inc (the "Company" or "My Size") (NASDAQ: MYSZ) (TASE: MYSZ), the developer and creator of smartphone measurement solutions, today announced a partnership with India's largest supply chain services provider, Delhivery. MySize's AI-driven sizing solution BoxSize will empower the industry-leading logistics company with tools to boost efficiency and operational management.
AIRPORT CITY, Israel, June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MySize Inc (the "Company" or "My Size") (NASDAQ: MYSZ) (TASE: MYSZ), the developer and creator of smartphone measurement solutions, today announced that it is developing an AI-driven sizing solution specifically for secondhand clothing
AIRPORT CITY, Israel, June 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MySize Inc (the "Company" or "My Size") (NASDAQ: MYSZ) (TASE: MYSZ), the developer and creator of smartphone measurement
MYSZ Price Returns