Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT): Price and Financial Metrics
MYT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.09%, Urban Tea Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.37% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Urban Tea Inc comes in at -98.38%, a number that bests just 0.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Urban Tea Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Urban Tea Inc are PLAG, MSN, WAFU, CIX, and VALU.
- Visit MYT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.h-n-myt.com.
MYT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.38||52-week high||$14.60|
|Prev. close||$5.05||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$4.98||Avg. volume||1,597,866|
|50-day MA||$2.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.40||Market Cap||N/A|
Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT) Company Bio
Urban Tea, Inc. operates as a specialty chemical company. The Company specializes in producing and distributing organic compounds. Urban Tea products are used in the automotive, pharmaceutical, agrochemical, dye and pigments, aerospace, ceramics, coating-printing, clean energy, and food additive industries.
MYT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYT Latest Social Stream
View Full MYT Social Stream
Latest MYT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Urban Tea Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYT as an investment opportunity.
Urban Tea has hired two new executives ahead of its strategic expansion into its new cryptocurrency venture.
Source: Adobe/SPICA-VEGA PHOTO ART As bitcoin’s (BTC) skyrocketing prices continue to whet the appetites of companies from different backgrounds, tea and baked goods retailer Urban Tea is the latest example of a Chinese non-crypto business expanding into crypto mining and blockchain with the appointment of new leadership to pilot its efforts. The surge in interest by Chinese players comes at a
The last time a tea company did this, it was a disaster. But Urban Tea hopes to make it big from bitcoin and blockchain.
Urban Tea Inc. (the "Company," "we" or "Urban Tea") (NASDAQ: MYT), a premier retailer of specialty teas and baked goods based in Hunan, China, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary Hunan Ming Yun Tang Brand Management Co., Ltd. ("Ming Yun Tang") has entered into an acquisition agreement (the "Agreement") to acquire 51% equity interests of two Chinese entities : Chuangyeying Brand Management Co., Ltd. ("CYY") and Store Master Food Trading Co., Ltd. ("Store Master").
Urban Tea Inc. (the "Company," "we" or "Urban Tea") (NASDAQ: MYT), a premier retailer of specialty teas and baked goods headquartered in Hunan, China, announced today that it has begun planning for the opening of a new store in New York City.
MYT Price Returns
Continue Researching MYTWant to see what other sources are saying about Urban Tea Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!