Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYT POWR Grades
- MYT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.43% of US stocks.
- MYT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MYT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.45% of US stocks).
MYT Stock Summary
- Urban Tea Inc's market capitalization of $9,760,748 is ahead of just 1.55% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.09%, Urban Tea Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.3% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MYT's revenue has grown -98.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.86% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Urban Tea Inc are DNOW, CGA, EDTK, HAPP, and WAFU.
- Visit MYT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.h-n-myt.com.
MYT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.16||52-week high||$12.50|
|Prev. close||$2.30||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$2.31||Avg. volume||1,070,869|
|50-day MA||$2.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.45||Market Cap||N/A|
Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT) Company Bio
Urban Tea, Inc. operates as a specialty chemical company. The Company specializes in producing and distributing organic compounds. Urban Tea products are used in the automotive, pharmaceutical, agrochemical, dye and pigments, aerospace, ceramics, coating-printing, clean energy, and food additive industries.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYT Latest Social Stream
View Full MYT Social Stream
Latest MYT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Urban Tea Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYT as an investment opportunity.
Urban Tea Announces the Establishment of New Subsidiary for its Planned Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Mining Business
Urban Tea Inc. (the "Company", "we" or "Urban Tea") (NASDAQ: MYT), announces the establishment of a new wholly-owned subsidiary in China under the name of Hunan Bit Brother Holding Limited ("Hunan Bit Brother"). Hunan Bit Brother shall conduct the Company's planned business including but not limited to global cryptocurrency mine distribution, HashRate leasing, global cryptocurrency cross-regional payment and settlement system, cryptocurrency mining pool building and running, cryptocurrency deposit and loan, non-homogeneous tokens, and cryptocurrency exchange services. Hunan Bit Brother shall begin applying for the required licenses and certifications in different countries and regions. Taking advantage of the current market awareness, we believe that our planned business through Hunan B...
Investors need to get ready for another busy day of trading with our top pre-market stock movers list of winners and losers on Wednesday!
Urban Tea Inc (NASDAQ: MYT ) shares are trading lower … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Urban Tea has hired two new executives ahead of its strategic expansion into its new cryptocurrency venture.
Source: Adobe/SPICA-VEGA PHOTO ART As bitcoin’s (BTC) skyrocketing prices continue to whet the appetites of companies from different backgrounds, tea and baked goods retailer Urban Tea is the latest example of a Chinese non-crypto business expanding into crypto mining and blockchain with the appointment of new leadership to pilot its efforts. The surge in interest by Chinese players comes at a
MYT Price Returns