MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYTE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MYTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYTE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- MYTE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 31.72% of US stocks).
MYTE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 152.23, MYT NETHERLANDS PARENT BV is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.44% of US stocks.
- MYTE's went public 1.88 years ago, making it older than merely 8.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MYT NETHERLANDS PARENT BV is reporting a growth rate of -125.02%; that's higher than just 12.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYTE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVH, NU, MMYT, FPH, and VITL.
- MYTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MYT NETHERLANDS PARENT BV's official web site, go to www.mytheresa.com.
MYTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.25||52-week high||$25.74|
|Prev. close||$10.07||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$10.40||Avg. volume||155,022|
|50-day MA||$10.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.77||Market Cap||868.01M|
MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE) Company Bio
MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. operates as an e-commerce company. The Company offers apparels and accessories. MYT Netherlands Parent markets its products in the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYTE Latest Social Stream
View Full MYTE Social Stream
Latest MYTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MYT NETHERLANDS PARENT BV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYTE as an investment opportunity.
Investors in MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. ( NYSE:MYTE ) had a good week, as its shares rose 7.9% to close at US$11.08...
Q1 FY23 Results: Mytheresa accelerates growth with GMV up 21% in Q1 FY23 and confirms full FY23 GMV & Adjusted EBITDA guidance
MUNICH, November 08, 2022--MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (NYSE: MYTE) ("Mytheresa" or the "Company"), the parent company of Mytheresa Group GmbH, today announced financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2023 ended September 30, 2022. The luxury multi-brand digital platform delivered strong results in the first quarter of accelerated top-line growth with continued profitability. This demonstrates the fundamental strength and consistency of a truly differentiated business with a unique
Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Chewy (CHWY – Research Report), Poshmark (POSH – Research Report) and MYT Netherlands (MYTE – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks. Chewy (CHWY) Morgan Stanley analyst Lauren Schenk maintained a Hold rating on Chewy today and set a price target of $32.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $38.20. Chewy has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $45.19.
Mytheresa Announces First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call; Participating in Upcoming Investor Conferences
MUNICH, October 18, 2022--MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (NYSE:MYTE) ("Mytheresa"), the parent company of Mytheresa Group GmbH, today announced the date for the release of its first quarter fiscal year 2023 ended September 30, 2022 financial results and its participation at upcoming investor conferences.
In this article, we discuss the 15 stocks Australian billionaire Kerr Neilson is selling. If you want to skip our analysis of Neilson’s history and investment philosophy, go directly to Australian Billionaire Kerr Neilson is Selling These 15 Stocks. Kerr Neilson is a billionaire investor who co-founded Platinum Asset Management with Andrew Clifford nearly 28 […]
MYTE Price Returns