MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.94||52-week high||$15.90|
|Prev. close||$3.94||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$4.09||Avg. volume||107,456|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.47||Market Cap||334.43M|
MYTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYTE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MYTE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYTE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MYTE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.84% of US stocks).
MYTE Stock Summary
- MYTE's went public 2.34 years ago, making it older than merely 10.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 191.1%, MYT NETHERLANDS PARENT BV's debt growth rate surpasses 92.7% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MYTE has reported earnings growth of -145.04%, putting it ahead of merely 10.72% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYT NETHERLANDS PARENT BV, a group of peers worth examining would be WHG, PIK, TTCF, GURE, and MYNA.
- MYTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MYT NETHERLANDS PARENT BV's official web site, go to www.mytheresa.com.
MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE) Company Bio
MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. operates as an e-commerce company. The Company offers apparels and accessories. MYT Netherlands Parent markets its products in the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYTE Latest Social Stream
View Full MYTE Social Stream
Latest MYTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MYT NETHERLANDS PARENT BV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYTE as an investment opportunity.
MYT Netherlands Parent BV (MYTE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
MYT Netherlands Parent BV (MYTE)
Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 10, 2023, 08:00 ET
Martin Beer - CFO
Michael Kliger - CEO
Conference Call Participants
Matthew Boss - JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Oliver Chen - TD Cowen
Kunal Madhukar - UBS
Lauren Schenk - Morgan Stanley
Abhinav Sinha - Societe Generale
Greetings, and welcome to the Mytheresa Third Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Today's call is being recorded, and we have allocated one hour for prepared remarks and Q&A. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, M...
Q3 FY23 Results: Mytheresa reports 18% GMV growth in Q3 FY23 and continued Adjusted EBITDA profitability
MUNICH, May 10, 2023--MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (NYSE: MYTE) ("Mytheresa" or the "Company"), the parent company of Mytheresa Group GmbH, today announced financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2023 ended March 31, 2023. The luxury multi-brand digital platform delivered another quarter of growth with continued Adjusted EBITDA profitability, despite significant macro headwinds.
Returns At MYT Netherlands Parent B.V (NYSE:MYTE) Are On The Way Up
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Mytheresa Announces Preliminary Third Quarter 2023 Results, Revises Outlook for Full Fiscal Year 2023 as Macro Headwinds Persist but Continues to Deliver Profitable Growth
MUNICH, April 19, 2023--MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (NYSE: MYTE) ("Mytheresa" or the "Company"), the parent company of Mytheresa Group GmbH, today announced preliminary unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended March 31, 2023, and updated outlook for the full fiscal year ending June 30, 2023, as macro headwinds persist and continue to affect consumer sentiment. The company also announced the date for the release of its third quarter fiscal year 2023 ended March 31, 2023 financial r
Market Still Lacking Some Conviction On MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (NYSE:MYTE)
There wouldn't be many who think MYT Netherlands Parent B.V.'s ( NYSE:MYTE ) price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 0.8x is...
MYTE Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...