MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYTE POWR Grades
- MYTE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 73.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYTE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MYTE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.94% of US stocks).
MYTE Stock Summary
- MYT Netherlands Parent BV's stock had its IPO on January 21, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 1.06% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MYT Netherlands Parent BV is higher than 91.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MYT Netherlands Parent BV is reporting a growth rate of 292.85%; that's higher than 92.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYT Netherlands Parent BV, a group of peers worth examining would be TGA, ASM, EQC, BEEM, and PLBY.
- Visit MYTE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mytheresa.com.
MYTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.17||52-week high||$32.29|
|Prev. close||$10.35||52-week low||$9.06|
|Day high||$10.58||Avg. volume||204,032|
|50-day MA||$11.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.19||Market Cap||859.28M|
MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE) Company Bio
MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. operates as an e-commerce company. The Company offers apparels and accessories. MYT Netherlands Parent markets its products in the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYTE Latest Social Stream
View Full MYTE Social Stream
Latest MYTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MYT Netherlands Parent BV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYTE as an investment opportunity.
Q2 FY22 Results: Mytheresa Reports Strong GMV Growth of 26.2% in Q2 FY22 and Increases Guidance for Full Fiscal Year 2022
MUNICH, February 16, 2022--MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (NYSE: MYTE) ("Mytheresa" or the "Company"), the parent company of Mytheresa Group GmbH, today announced financial results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2022 ended December 31, 2021. The luxury multi-brand digital platform delivered another quarter of strong growth with continued strong profitability.
Buy cheap? Even in the stock market, buyers like to find a bargain. Defining a bargain, however, can be tricky. There’s a stigma that gets attached to low stock prices, based on the reality that most stocks don’t fall without a reason. And those reasons are usually rooted in some facet of poor company performance. But not always, and that’s why finding stock bargains can be tricky. There are plenty of low-priced equities out there with sound fundamentals and solid future prospects, and these opt
Shareholders in MYT Netherlands Parent B.V (NYSE:MYTE) have lost 53%, as stock drops 9.4% this past week
The nature of investing is that you win some, and you lose some. Anyone who held MYT Netherlands Parent B.V...
Match Group's (MTCH) fourth-quarter revenues benefit from the continued momentum in Tinder as well as strong activity and engagement across all brands.
MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. Sponsored ADR (MYTE) May Find a Bottom Soon, Here's Why You Should Buy the Stock Now
MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. Sponsored ADR (MYTE) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
MYTE Price Returns