N-able Inc. (NABL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NABL POWR Grades
- NABL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.16% of US stocks.
- NABL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NABL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.44% of US stocks).
NABL Stock Summary
- NABL's went public 1.19 years ago, making it older than just 1.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 121.02, N-ABLE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 791.45%, N-ABLE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.44% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to N-ABLE INC are STEM, STAA, TBLA, SWAV, and PRCH.
- To check out N-ABLE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001834488.
NABL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NABL's price/sales ratio is 96.15% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 14 months, NABL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NABL.
NABL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NABL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.49||52-week high||$14.41|
|Prev. close||$9.34||52-week low||$8.12|
|Day high||$9.59||Avg. volume||473,982|
|50-day MA||$9.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.11||Market Cap||1.71B|
N-able Inc. (NABL) Company Bio
N-able, Inc. provides cloud-based software solutions for managed service providers (MSPs). The company's solutions enable MSPs to support digital transformation and growth within small and medium-sized enterprises. Its software platform is designed to be an enterprise-grade solution that serves as an operating system for its MSP partners and scales as their businesses grow. The company's platform consists of solution categories comprising remote monitoring and management, security and data protection, and business management. It provides protection solutions through its data protection, patch management, endpoint security, web protection, e-mail security and archiving, and vulnerability assessment solutions. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Wakefield, Massachusetts. N-able, Inc. is a subsidiary of SolarWinds Corporation. N-able, Inc. operates independently of SolarWinds Corporation as of July 19, 2021.
Most Popular Stories View All
NABL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NABL Latest Social Stream
View Full NABL Social Stream
Latest NABL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about N-ABLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NABL as an investment opportunity.
N-able Unveils Private Portal Feature for Mail Assure, Further Strengthening Cloud-Based Email Security for MSPs
BURLINGTON, Mass., September 08, 2022--N-able, Inc. (NYSE: NABL), a global software company helping IT services providers deliver remote monitoring and management, data protection as-a-service, and security solutions, today announced that it has introduced Private Portal, an extra layer of email security to help protect critical business data, to N-able Mail Assure.
BURLINGTON, Mass., September 01, 2022--N-able, Inc. (NYSE: NABL), a global software company helping IT services providers deliver remote monitoring and management, data protection as-a-service, and security solutions, has shared the full line-up for its Empower conference at Caesar’s Forum in Las Vegas, 3 – 5 October. The agenda includes company and product updates, diverse keynote speakers, 15+ hours of networking opportunities, and over 30+ hours of content across five tracks—including product
N-able Voted #1 RMM Platform by Solution Providers for the Second Year Running in the 2022 CRN Annual Report Card (ARC) Awards
BURLINGTON, Mass., August 23, 2022--N-able, Inc. (NYSE: NABL), a global software company helping IT services providers deliver remote monitoring and management, data protection as-a-service, and security solutions, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named it as the winner in the MSP RMM Platforms category of the 2022 CRN Annual Report Card (ARC) Awards for the second year running. Ranking first in the Product Innovation, Partnership, and Managed and Cloud Services sub
BURLINGTON, Mass., August 16, 2022--N-able, Inc. (NYSE: NABL), a global software company helping IT services providers deliver remote monitoring and management, data protection as-a-service, and security solutions, today announced that it has launched N-able Cloud User Hub, following the acquisition of Spinpanel in July of this year.
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the N-able, Inc. ( NYSE:NABL ) share price has gained 13% in the...
NABL Price Returns