N-able Inc. (NABL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NABL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.34||52-week high||$15.44|
|Prev. close||$14.05||52-week low||$8.43|
|Day high||$14.42||Avg. volume||573,853|
|50-day MA||$13.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.23||Market Cap||2.61B|
NABL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NABL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NABL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NABL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NABL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 34.39% of US stocks).
NABL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 560.2, N-ABLE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.72% of US stocks.
- NABL's went public 1.85 years ago, making it older than merely 4.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NABL's current price/earnings ratio is 183.06, which is higher than 97.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NABL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IAS, SPSC, HXL, ERII, and NICE.
- To check out N-ABLE INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001834488.
NABL Valuation Summary
- NABL's price/earnings ratio is 183.5; this is 588.56% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NABL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NABL.
N-able Inc. (NABL) Company Bio
N-able, Inc. provides cloud-based software solutions for managed service providers (MSPs). The company's solutions enable MSPs to support digital transformation and growth within small and medium-sized enterprises. Its software platform is designed to be an enterprise-grade solution that serves as an operating system for its MSP partners and scales as their businesses grow. The company's platform consists of solution categories comprising remote monitoring and management, security and data protection, and business management. It provides protection solutions through its data protection, patch management, endpoint security, web protection, e-mail security and archiving, and vulnerability assessment solutions. The company was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Wakefield, Massachusetts. N-able, Inc. is a subsidiary of SolarWinds Corporation. N-able, Inc. operates independently of SolarWinds Corporation as of July 19, 2021.
Most Popular Stories View All
NABL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NABL Latest Social Stream
View Full NABL Social Stream
Latest NABL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about N-ABLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NABL as an investment opportunity.
N-able Strengthens Diversity, Equality, and Belonging Commitment by Signing the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion™ Pledge
BURLINGTON, Mass., May 18, 2023--N-able, Inc. (NYSE: NABL), a global software company helping IT services providers deliver remote monitoring and management, data protection as-a-service, and security solutions, today announced its CEO, John Pagliuca, has signed the CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion™ Pledge reinforcing company support and commitment towards its Diversity, Equality, and Belonging philosophy.
N-able, Inc (NABL) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
N-able, Inc (NABL)
Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 10, 2023 08:30 ET
Griffin Gyr - Investor Relations
John Pagliuca - President and Chief Executive Officer
Tim O’Brien - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Mike Cikos - Needham & Co
Jason Ader - William Blair
Matt Hedberg - RBC Capital Markets
Brian Essex - JPMorgan
Keith Bachman - BMO
Hello, and welcome to the N-able First Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Lauren, and I will be coordinating your call today. [Operator Instructions] I will now hand you over to your host, Griffin ...
N-able Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
BURLINGTON, Mass., May 10, 2023--N-able, Inc. (NYSE:NABL), a global software company helping IT services providers deliver remote monitoring and management, data protection as-a-service, and security solutions, today reported results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
N-able Announces Cove Data Protection with Disaster Recovery as a Service, Introducing Microsoft Azure Recovery Option
BURLINGTON, Mass., May 10, 2023--N-able, Inc. (NYSE: NABL), a global software company helping IT services providers deliver remote monitoring and management, data protection as a service, and security solutions, today announced that it has expanded the Continuity features in Cove Data Protection™ with the introduction of Standby Image recovery in Microsoft Azure. This new feature delivers smarter disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS), helping MSPs and IT professionals provide a full range of re
N-able Publishes Inaugural ESG Report
BURLINGTON, Mass., May 04, 2023--N-able, Inc. (NYSE: NABL), a global software company helping IT services providers deliver remote monitoring and management, data protection as-a-service, and security solutions, today shared the company’s inaugural Environmental, Social, and Governance Report (ESG).
NABL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...