NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAOV POWR Grades
- NAOV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 67.5% of US stocks.
- NAOV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 152 days.
- NAOV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NAOV Stock Summary
- NAOV has a market capitalization of $25,291,848 -- more than approximately only 4.42% of US stocks.
- For NAOV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.2% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NAOV is more volatile than 96.79% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NAOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AOUT, TORM, ADN, SNOA, and OESX.
- Visit NAOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nanovibronix.com.
NAOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NAOV's EV/EBIT ratio is 130.03% lower, now standing at -8.8.
- NAOV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6 over the prior 76 months.
- NAOV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.8 over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAOV.
NAOV Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -46.82%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.02%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -148.35%.
The table below shows NAOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAOV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.54% of graded US stocks.
- NAOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 154th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NUWE, SIEN, and ATRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NAOV.
The table below shows NAOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NAOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.64||52-week high||$4.19|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||869,988|
|50-day MA||$0.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.06||Market Cap||17.78M|
NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV) Company Bio
NanoVibronix, Inc. operates as a medical device company. The Company focuses on non-invasive biological response-activating devices that target wound healing and pain therapy. NanoVibronix develops medical devices based on its proprietary therapeutic ultrasound technology.
Most Popular Stories View All
NAOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAOV Latest Social Stream
View Full NAOV Social Stream
Latest NAOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NanoVibronix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAOV as an investment opportunity.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, biotech and mining...
ELMSFORD, N.Y., February 07, 2022--NanoVibronix, Inc., (NASDAQ: NAOV), a medical device company that produces the UroShield® and PainShield® Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Portable Ultrasonic Therapeutic Devices, today announced it has signed a Provider Agreement with EZ Health Care. Under the terms of the agreement, NanoVibronix has been added to the EZ Workers’ Comp Network, making it easier for healthcare providers to file claims and be reimbursed when prescribing PainShield for patients being t
AM Best, the global credit rating agency for the insurance industry, recently upgraded the financial strength rating of CNO Financial Group (NYSE: CNO) and its life and health subsidiaries from A- (Excellent) to A (Excellent). The ratings reflect CNO's balance sheet strength, which AM Best assesses as very strong, as well as its strong operating performance, and appropriate enterprise risk management (ERM). In conjunction with the upgrade, the credit rating outlook was revised from positive to s
ELMSFORD, N.Y., January 24, 2022--NanoVibronix, Inc., (NASDAQ: NAOV), a medical device company that produces the UroShield® and PainShield® Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Portable Ultrasonic Therapeutic Devices, today announced it has signed an International Marketing, Sales and Clinical Management Agreement with Medtech Solutions Group ("MTSG"), a leader in the commercialization of healthcare technologies.
NanoVibronix Files Three U.S. Patent Applications Further Leveraging Its Innovative Surface Acoustic Wave Technology
ELMSFORD, N.Y., January 19, 2022--NanoVibronix Inc., (NASDAQ: NAOV), a medical device company that produces the UroShield® and PainShield® Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Portable Ultrasonic Therapeutic Devices, today announced it has filed three U.S. patent applications with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office related to its SAW technology and indwelling medical devices to protect targeted new product launches and improvements to existing medical devices.
NAOV Price Returns