NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAOV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NAOV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.6% of US stocks.
- NAOV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- NAOV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.66% of US stocks).
NAOV Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 76.6, NanoVibronix Inc has a higher such ratio than 96% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.51%, NanoVibronix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.53% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NAOV is more volatile than 98.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NAOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDXC, TCMD, SREV, HAYN, and HROW.
- Visit NAOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nanovibronix.com.
NAOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NAOV's EV/EBIT ratio is 130.03% lower, now standing at -8.8.
- NAOV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6 over the prior 76 months.
- NAOV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.8 over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAOV.
NAOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAOV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.56% of graded US stocks.
- NAOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 152nd of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NUWE, SIEN, and ATRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NAOV.
The table below shows NAOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NAOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.15||52-week high||$4.19|
|Prev. close||$2.10||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$2.19||Avg. volume||10,041,863|
|50-day MA||$2.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.30||Market Cap||51.84M|
NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV) Company Bio
NanoVibronix, Inc. operates as a medical device company. The Company focuses on non-invasive biological response-activating devices that target wound healing and pain therapy. NanoVibronix develops medical devices based on its proprietary therapeutic ultrasound technology.
Most Popular Stories View All
NAOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAOV Latest Social Stream
View Full NAOV Social Stream
Latest NAOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NanoVibronix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAOV as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
NanoVibronix Inc (NASDAQ: NAOV) has launched a new transdermal gel containing Nano-Cannabidiol (CBD) for joint pain and reducing inflammation. Brian Murphy, CEO of NanoVibronix, stated, "Adding CBD gel to our portfolio of products should materially expand our target market to augment our PainShield line of products while creating an additional stream of revenue for our business. "Including a CBD-based product is a natural extension of our pain management lineup. CBD will be a natural add-on to o
Introduces New CBD Gel for Topical Treatment of Pain and InflammationElmsford, NY, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NanoVibronix, Inc., (NASDAQ: NAOV), a healthcare device company that produces the UroShield® and PainShield® Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Portable Ultrasonic Therapeutic Devices, today announced it is launching a new, transdermal gel containing Nano-Cannabidiol (CBD) for the treatment of joint pain and reducing inflammation. Brian Murphy, CEO of NanoVibronix, stated, “Adding CBD g
About NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV) is a commercial-stage medical device company based out of New York, with research and development center in Israel. The company develops therapeutic devices using its proprietary, patented low intensity surface acoustic wave ((SAW)) technology patent protected through August 2033. The SAW technology creates low-frequency ultrasound waves...
As we begin another week, here's a look at some of the best short squeeze stocks available to investors according to research from Fintel.
NAOV Price Returns