NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV): Price and Financial Metrics
NAOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.97||52-week high||$12.90|
|Prev. close||$2.13||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$2.11||Avg. volume||558,384|
|50-day MA||$2.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.89||Market Cap||3.27M|
NAOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAOV Stock Summary
- NAOV has a higher market value than merely 2.1% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $3,873,229.
- For NAOV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.78% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NANOVIBRONIX INC comes in at -68.34%, a number that bests merely 3.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NANOVIBRONIX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AQB, BOXL, AOUT, TRT, and CYAN.
- NAOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NANOVIBRONIX INC's official web site, go to www.nanovibronix.com.
NAOV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NAOV's price/sales ratio is 221.05% higher, now standing at 6.1.
- Over the past 101 months, NAOV's price/sales ratio has gone down 38.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAOV.
NAOV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1252.14%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -42.38%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -78.91%.
The table below shows NAOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAOV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.54% of graded US stocks.
- NAOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 154th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NUWE, SIEN, and ATRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NAOV.
The table below shows NAOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV) Company Bio
NanoVibronix, Inc. operates as a medical device company. The Company focuses on non-invasive biological response-activating devices that target wound healing and pain therapy. NanoVibronix develops medical devices based on its proprietary therapeutic ultrasound technology.
NAOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAOV Latest Social Stream
View Full NAOV Social Stream
Latest NAOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NANOVIBRONIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAOV as an investment opportunity.
NanoVibronix Announces Presentation of Positive Independent Testing Results of UroShield at ICS Annual Meeting
ELMSFORD, N.Y., September 06, 2023--NanoVibronix, Inc., (NASDAQ: NAOV), a medical device company that produces the UroShield®, PainShield® and WoundShield® Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Portable Ultrasonic Therapeutic Devices, today announced that Dr. Sandra Wilks is scheduled to present the findings from her study of UroShield® at the International Continence Society (ICS) 2023 Conference in Toronto on Wednesday, September 27.
Archer Aviation (ACHR) stock fans will want to keep an eye on the urban air mobility company when Sept. 12, 2023, rolls around!
NanoVibronix (NAOV) stock is climbing higher on Wednesday after releasing independent results from a study of its UroShield medical device.
ELMSFORD, N.Y., August 30, 2023--NanoVibronix, Inc., (NASDAQ: NAOV), a medical device company that produces the UroShield®, PainShield® and WoundShield® Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Portable Ultrasonic Therapeutic Devices, today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements for the purchase and sale of an aggregate of 2,906,977 shares of its common stock (or common stock equivalents in lieu thereof), series A-1 warrants to purchase up to 2,906,977 shares of common stock and series A-2
NanoVibronix Inc (NASDAQ: NAOV) reported outcomes from a UroShield study conducted at the University of Southampton in the U.K. Quantitative data from the research indicated a positive effect of UroShield on catheter-associated urinary tract infections (CAUTI) and catheter blockage, with approximately one-third of patients in the study citing a reduction in the frequency of catheter blockages and the need for unscheduled catheter challenges. Furthermore, qualitative data indicated favorable opin
NAOV Price Returns