NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAOV Stock Summary
- NAOV has a higher market value than merely 3.78% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,479,095.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NANOVIBRONIX INC is higher than it is for about just 4.64% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NANOVIBRONIX INC comes in at 61.29%, a number that bests 85.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NANOVIBRONIX INC are OTLY, MICT, CDXC, SMTI, and PLXP.
- NAOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NANOVIBRONIX INC's official web site, go to www.nanovibronix.com.
NAOV Valuation Summary
- NAOV's price/sales ratio is 6.5; this is 225% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 92 months, NAOV's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAOV.
NAOV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3155.43%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 317.92%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -69.23%.
The table below shows NAOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAOV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.54% of graded US stocks.
- NAOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 154th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NUWE, SIEN, and ATRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NAOV.
The table below shows NAOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NAOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.37||52-week high||$1.36|
|Prev. close||$0.39||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||881,028|
|50-day MA||$0.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.62||Market Cap||10.22M|
NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV) Company Bio
NanoVibronix, Inc. operates as a medical device company. The Company focuses on non-invasive biological response-activating devices that target wound healing and pain therapy. NanoVibronix develops medical devices based on its proprietary therapeutic ultrasound technology.
Most Popular Stories View All
NAOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAOV Latest Social Stream
View Full NAOV Social Stream
Latest NAOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NANOVIBRONIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAOV as an investment opportunity.
NanoVibronix Announces Closing of $2.4 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market Under Nasdaq Rules
ELMSFORD, N.Y., December 01, 2022--NanoVibronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAOV) (the "Company"), a medical device company utilizing the Company's proprietary and patented low intensity surface acoustic wave (SAW) technology, today announced the closing of its previously announced registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules, of 4,800,000 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $0.50 per share.
NanoVibronix (NAOV) stock is falling on Tuesday following news of a direct offering from the therapeutic ultrasound technology company.
Chinese stocks are on the rise Tuesday as shares from companies in the country rebound from a dip yesterday caused by Covid restrictions.
NanoVibronix Announces $2.4 Million Registered Direct Offering Priced At-the-Market Under Nasdaq Rules
ELMSFORD, N.Y., November 29, 2022--NanoVibronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAOV) (the "Company"), a medical device company utilizing the Company's proprietary and patented low intensity surface acoustic wave (SAW) technology, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with several institutional investors for the purchase and sale, in a registered direct offering priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules, of 4,800,000 shares of its common stock (or pre-funded warrants in lieu of t
NAOV Price Returns