NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV): Price and Financial Metrics
NAOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.74||52-week high||$15.40|
|Prev. close||$3.50||52-week low||$2.94|
|Day high||$3.74||Avg. volume||53,391|
|50-day MA||$3.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.22||Market Cap||6.22M|
NAOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAOV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,308,542, NANOVIBRONIX INC has a greater market value than only 2.45% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NANOVIBRONIX INC comes in at -55.26%, a number that bests only 4.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NAOV is more volatile than 98.53% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NAOV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OTLY, ADSE, AQB, IDXG, and BOXL.
- Visit NAOV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nanovibronix.com.
NAOV Valuation Summary
- NAOV's EV/EBIT ratio is -1; this is 108.33% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NAOV's price/sales ratio has moved down 36.9 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAOV.
NAOV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1252.14%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -42.38%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -78.91%.
The table below shows NAOV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAOV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAOV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.54% of graded US stocks.
- NAOV's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 154th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NUWE, SIEN, and ATRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NAOV.
The table below shows NAOV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV) Company Bio
NanoVibronix, Inc. operates as a medical device company. The Company focuses on non-invasive biological response-activating devices that target wound healing and pain therapy. NanoVibronix develops medical devices based on its proprietary therapeutic ultrasound technology.
Most Popular Stories View All
NAOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAOV Latest Social Stream
View Full NAOV Social Stream
Latest NAOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NANOVIBRONIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAOV as an investment opportunity.
NanoVibronix Issues Letter to Shareholders
ELMSFORD, N.Y., April 18, 2023--NanoVibronix, Inc., (NASDAQ: NAOV), a medical device company that produces the UroShield®, PainShield® and WoundShield® Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Portable Ultrasonic Therapeutic Devices, today issued a letter to shareholders from its Chief Executive Officer, Brian Murphy, providing a year in review and vision for 2023.
NanoVibronix Receives Positive Final Results of Independent Lifecycle Testing of PainShield Prompted by Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
ELMSFORD, N.Y., March 28, 2023--NanoVibronix, Inc., (NASDAQ: NAOV) (the "Company"), a medical device company utilizing the Company's proprietary and patented low intensity surface acoustic wave ("SAW") technology, today announced that independent life expectancy testing performed by Carmel Labs in Israel confirm that its PainShield met all tested functionalities.
NanoVibronix Files Provisional U.S. Patent Application for UroShield Ultra
ELMSFORD, N.Y., March 21, 2023--NanoVibronix, Inc., (NASDAQ: NAOV) (the "Company"), a medical device company utilizing the Company's proprietary and patented low intensity surface acoustic wave ("SAW") technology, today announced it has filed a new provisional patent application with the United States Patent and Trademark Office ("USPTO") entitled "Multiple Frequency Surface Acoustic Waves for Internal Medical Device" (the "Patent Application") related to its UroShield.
NanoVibronix Announces Positive Results from Independent Product Trial of UroShield for Patients with a Spinal Cord Injury
ELMSFORD, N.Y., March 14, 2023--NanoVibronix, Inc., (NASDAQ: NAOV) (the "Company"), a medical device company utilizing the Company's proprietary and patented low intensity surface acoustic wave (SAW) technology, today announced the positive evaluation results for its UroShield device, presented at a recent medical conference by clinicians from the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital ("RNOH").
NanoVibronix Regains Nasdaq Compliance
ELMSFORD, N.Y., March 03, 2023--NanoVibronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAOV) (the "Company"), a medical device company that produces the UroShield® and PainShield® Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Portable Ultrasonic Therapeutic Devices, today announced that on February 28, 2023, the Company received official notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC that the Company has evidenced compliance with all applicable criteria for continued listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market, including the $1.00 bid price requirement.
NAOV Price Returns
Continue Researching NAOVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on NanoVibronix Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
NanoVibronix Inc (NAOV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NanoVibronix Inc (NAOV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NanoVibronix Inc (NAOV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...