NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAOV POWR Grades
- NAOV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.64% of US stocks.
- NAOV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- NAOV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NAOV Stock Summary
- NAOV has a higher market value than just 3.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,939,768.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78.99%, NanoVibronix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.36% of about US stocks.
- NanoVibronix Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -49.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NanoVibronix Inc are HTGM, SREV, AKBA, ADMP, and XGN.
- NAOV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NanoVibronix Inc's official web site, go to www.nanovibronix.com.
NAOV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAOV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$3.50|
|Prev. close||$0.89||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||2,605,838|
|50-day MA||$0.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.92||Market Cap||21.48M|
NanoVibronix, Inc. (NAOV) Company Bio
NanoVibronix, Inc. operates as a medical device company. The Company focuses on non-invasive biological response-activating devices that target wound healing and pain therapy. NanoVibronix develops medical devices based on its proprietary therapeutic ultrasound technology.
NAOV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAOV Latest Social Stream
View Full NAOV Social Stream
Latest NAOV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NanoVibronix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAOV as an investment opportunity.
It's the start of a new week and InvestorPlace is kicking it off with a look at the biggest pre-market movers for Monday morning.
NanoVibronix, Inc., (NASDAQ: NAOV), a medical device company that produces the UroShield®, PainShield® and WoundShield® Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Portable Ultrasonic Therapeutic Devices, today announced that an independent, real world patient study of its UroShield has commenced at Southampton University Health Sciences in partnership with Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust, an NHS health service provider of community services in the United Kingdom.
It's Thursday morning and investors keeping track of the pre-market will want to make sure they check out this list of movers!
NanoVibronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAOV), a medical device company that produces the UroShield®, PainShield® and WoundShield® Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) Portable Ultrasonic Therapeutic Devices, today announced that its UroShield urology therapy device has been added to the Federal Supply Schedule through a service disabled veteran organization, thus making it easier for Veterans being treated by the Veterans Administration to secure and utilize the UroShield. On September 1, 2019, NanoVibronix's other proprietary device, the PainShield, was placed on the Federal Supply schedule insuring veterans access to a non-opioid pain therapy.
NanoVibronix (NASDAQ:NAOV) stock is soaring higher on Friday after releasing a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Source: Shutterstock The filing from NanoVibronix notes that it has entered into an agreement with existing accredited investors to exercise some of their outstanding warrants. That includes 1,205,967 shares of NAOV stock at a price of $1.165. The agreement also grants these investors another 1,205,967 warrants with an exercise price of $1.04 per share. The increasing price in NAOV stock comes with heavy trade of the shares. As of this writing, more than 40 million shares of the stock have changed hands. That’s a massive spike over the company’s daily average trading volume of 4.79 million shares.InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & T...
NAOV Price Returns