The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAPA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NAPA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NAPA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- NAPA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NAPA Stock Summary
- DUCKHORN PORTFOLIO INC's stock had its IPO on March 18, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 6.83% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DUCKHORN PORTFOLIO INC is higher than 80.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of DUCKHORN PORTFOLIO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NAPA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSS, SBCF, NRC, WDFC, and PCYG.
- To check out DUCKHORN PORTFOLIO INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001835256.
NAPA Valuation Summary
- NAPA's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.5; this is 21.13% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 21 months, NAPA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAPA.
NAPA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAPA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.6% of graded US stocks.
- NAPA's asset turnover comes in at 0.287 -- ranking 13th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NAPA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NAPA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAPA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.63||52-week high||$23.57|
|Prev. close||$15.80||52-week low||$12.64|
|Day high||$17.51||Avg. volume||483,682|
|50-day MA||$14.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.78||Market Cap||1.92B|
The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) Company Bio
The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. produces and sells wines in North America. It offers wines under a portfolio of brands, including Duckhorn Vineyards, Decoy, Kosta Browne, Goldeneye, Paraduxx, Calera, Migration, Canvasback, Greenwing, and Postmark. The company sells its products directly to California retailers and restaurants; and to distributors and agents located in other states throughout the United States, as well as to export distributors that sell internationally. It also serves individual consumers through club membership, the company's website, and tasting rooms located in Napa Valley, California; Anderson Valley, California; Sebastopol, California; Hollister, California; and Walla Walla, Washington. The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. was formerly known as Mallard Intermediate, Inc. and changed its name to The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. in February 2021. The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. was founded in 1976 and is based in Saint Helena, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NAPA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAPA Latest Social Stream
View Full NAPA Social Stream
Latest NAPA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUCKHORN PORTFOLIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAPA as an investment opportunity.
The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA)
Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
December 07, 2022, 05:00 PM ET
Sean Sullivan - EVP, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel
Alex Ryan - President, CEO and Chairman
Lori Beaudoin - CFO
Conference Call Participants
Peter Galbo - Bank of America
Drew Levine - JPMorgan
Greg Porter - Evercore
Kaumil Gajrawala - Credit Suisse
Good afternoon. Thank you for attending the Duckhorn Portfolio First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Matt, and I will be your moderator for today's call. [Operator Instructions]
I would now like to pass the ...
Top stocks moving after hours on Wednesday, December 7, 2023.
Yahoo Finance Live anchor Seana Smith highlights Wednesday's biggest stock movers in after-hours trading.
By Exec Edge Editorial Staff The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NYSE: NAPA) said net sales rose in the first quarter of 2023 on strong wholesale luxury wine volume. Net sales rose 3.8 percent to $108.2 million in the quarter from a year earlier, the company said in a statement. The company’s gross profit was $54.7 million, […]
Shares of Duckhorn Portfolio Inc. rose nearly 2% in the extended session Wednesday after the Napa Valley wine maker beat Wall Street expectations for profit and sales thanks mostly to its wholesale business and an increase in volume. Duckhorn earned $19.8 million, or 17 cents a share, in the fiscal 2023 first quarter, compared with $21.3 million, or 18 cents a share, in the year-ago period. Adjusted for one-time items, the company earned 18 cents a share. Revenue rose 3.8% to $108.2 million, Duc
NAPA Price Returns