The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA): Price and Financial Metrics
NAPA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.48||52-week high||$17.92|
|Prev. close||$10.42||52-week low||$9.32|
|Day high||$10.61||Avg. volume||634,052|
|50-day MA||$10.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.92||Market Cap||1.21B|
NAPA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAPA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NAPA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.62% of US stocks.
- NAPA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NAPA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
NAPA Stock Summary
- NAPA's went public 2.72 years ago, making it older than only 8.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of DUCKHORN PORTFOLIO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.46 for DUCKHORN PORTFOLIO INC; that's greater than it is for merely 23.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DUCKHORN PORTFOLIO INC are VINP, AWI, HYFM, LRN, and MIDD.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NAPA's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001835256.
NAPA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, NAPA's price/sales ratio is 222.22% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 33 months, NAPA's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAPA.
NAPA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAPA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.6% of graded US stocks.
- NAPA's asset turnover comes in at 0.287 -- ranking 13th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NAPA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) Company Bio
The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. produces and sells wines in North America. It offers wines under a portfolio of brands, including Duckhorn Vineyards, Decoy, Kosta Browne, Goldeneye, Paraduxx, Calera, Migration, Canvasback, Greenwing, and Postmark. The company sells its products directly to California retailers and restaurants; and to distributors and agents located in other states throughout the United States, as well as to export distributors that sell internationally. It also serves individual consumers through club membership, the company's website, and tasting rooms located in Napa Valley, California; Anderson Valley, California; Sebastopol, California; Hollister, California; and Walla Walla, Washington. The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. was formerly known as Mallard Intermediate, Inc. and changed its name to The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. in February 2021. The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. was founded in 1976 and is based in Saint Helena, California.
NAPA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAPA Latest Social Stream
View Full NAPA Social Stream
Latest NAPA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUCKHORN PORTFOLIO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAPA as an investment opportunity.
November was a very strong month for the stock market and here are three stocks that could have more upside as we enter December.
The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we are going to discuss the 20 best red wines under $50. You can skip our detailed analysis of the global wine market, the state of the American wine industry, and the recent acquisitions in the wine industry, and go directly to 5 Best Red Wines Under $50. Wine culture is almost […]
TAP vs. NAPA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
In this article, we are going to discuss the top 20 wine brands in USA under $20. You can skip our detailed analysis of the wine market in America, sustainable winemaking in the United States, and a recent acquisition in the American wine industry, and go directly to Top 5 Wine Brands in USA Under […]
NAPA Price Returns