Inari Medical Inc. (NARI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NARI POWR Grades
- NARI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NARI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NARI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.32% of US stocks).
NARI Stock Summary
- Inari Medical Inc's stock had its IPO on May 22, 2020, making it an older stock than only 0.9% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Inari Medical Inc is higher than 99.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -97.33%, Inari Medical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.46% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NARI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENV, VITL, PINE, GTLS, and TER.
- Visit NARI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inarimedical.com.
NARI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NARI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.54||52-week high||$127.42|
|Prev. close||$90.01||52-week low||$44.59|
|Day high||$93.78||Avg. volume||586,853|
|50-day MA||$95.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$87.97||Market Cap||4.60B|
Inari Medical Inc. (NARI) Company Bio
Inari Medical, Inc. operates as a medical device company. It develops, manufactures, markets and sells devices for the interventional treatment of venous diseases. Its products include FlowTriever system and ClotTriever system. The company was founded by Brian J. Cox, Paul Lubock and Robert F. Rosenbluth in June 2011 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
NARI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NARI Latest Social Stream
View Full NARI Social Stream
Latest NARI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inari Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NARI as an investment opportunity.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Inari Medical Announces Late-Breaking CLOUT Registry Data Demonstrating Long-Term Benefits of Lytic-Free Single-Session Near Bloodless Thrombectomy in First 250 Real-World DVT Patients
Inari Medical CLOUT registry 250 patient 6 mo data Inari Medical CLOUT registry 250 patient 6 mo data IRVINE, Calif., June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inari Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: NARI) (“Inari”) a medical device company focused on developing products to treat and transform the lives of patients suffering from venous diseases, today announced strongly positive interim results of the first 250 deep vein thrombosis (“DVT”) patients enrolled in the ClotTriever Outcomes Registry (“CLOUT”). This lat
Flawless execution of management's plan could lead to big gains for the stock in the years ahead.
Good day, and thank you for standing by and welcome to the Inari Medical Inc. Q1 2021 earnings conference call.[Operator Instructions] I would now like to hand the conference over to your speaker today, Caroline Corner of investor relations. Joining me on today's call are Bill Hoffman, president and chief executive officer; and Mitch Hill, chief financial officer.
A top IPO and big dividend payer are among five market hot stocks big mutual funds are starting positions or increasing their stakes in.
NARI Price Returns