Inari Medical Inc. (NARI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NARI POWR Grades
- NARI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 67.16% of US stocks.
- NARI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- NARI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.62% of US stocks).
NARI Stock Summary
- NARI's price/sales ratio is 9.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.41% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.18 for INARI MEDICAL INC; that's greater than it is for just 12.47% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NARI has reported earnings growth of -335.8%, putting it ahead of just 4.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INARI MEDICAL INC are CTS, ATRC, PLAB, OLK, and REFR.
- Visit NARI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inarimedical.com.
NARI Valuation Summary
- NARI's price/earnings ratio is -120; this is 630.97% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 34 months, NARI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1523.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NARI.
NARI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NARI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.55% of graded US stocks.
- NARI's asset turnover comes in at 0.917 -- ranking 23rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NARI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NARI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NARI, see our NARI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$119.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
NARI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NARI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.94||52-week high||$95.39|
|Prev. close||$63.92||52-week low||$50.50|
|Day high||$66.16||Avg. volume||882,990|
|50-day MA||$59.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.03||Market Cap||3.58B|
Inari Medical Inc. (NARI) Company Bio
Inari Medical, Inc. operates as a medical device company. It develops, manufactures, markets and sells devices for the interventional treatment of venous diseases. Its products include FlowTriever system and ClotTriever system. The company was founded by Brian J. Cox, Paul Lubock and Robert F. Rosenbluth in June 2011 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
NARI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NARI Latest Social Stream
View Full NARI Social Stream
Latest NARI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INARI MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NARI as an investment opportunity.
Why Shares of Inari Medical Rose This Week
Shares of Inari Medical (NASDAQ: NARI) were up 16.9% for the week as of late Thursday afternoon, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Several executives of the healthcare company increased their ownership stake in the company this week, including former CEO and current board member William Hoffman, CFO Mitch Hill, CEO Drew Hykes, and Chief Medical Officer Thomas Tu.
Inari Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:NARI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Inari Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ:NARI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 27, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to the Inari Medical Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note this event is being recorded. I would now […]
FLAME Study Demonstrates 90% Survival Improvement in High-Risk Pulmonary Embolism with Inari Medical FlowTriever System
IRVINE, Calif., March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inari Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: NARI) (“Inari”) a medical device company with a mission to treat and transform the lives of patients suffering from venous and other diseases, announced positive results from the FLAME study in high-risk/massive pulmonary embolism (“PE”). The data was presented during the Late-Breaking Clinical and Investigative Horizons session at the 2023 ACC (American College of Cardiology) conference on March 5th by national Prin
Inari Medical Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations
Inari Medical ( NASDAQ:NARI ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$383.5m (up 38% from FY 2021...
Inari Medical (NARI) Q4 Earnings Beat, Revenues Rise Y/Y
Inari Medical's (NARI) fourth-quarter results benefit from significant progress made across all its growth drivers.
NARI Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...