Inari Medical Inc. (NARI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NARI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NARI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.03% of US stocks.
- NARI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NARI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
NARI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 465.74, Inari Medical Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NARI is currently 179.82, higher than 97.4% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,977.55%, Inari Medical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.36% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NARI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CUTR, STAA, ECOM, OMCL, and NCR.
- Visit NARI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inarimedical.com.
NARI Valuation Summary
- NARI's EV/EBIT ratio is 155.5; this is 430.72% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NARI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1806.8 over the prior 16 months.
- Over the past 16 months, NARI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7372.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NARI.
NARI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NARI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.55% of graded US stocks.
- NARI's asset turnover comes in at 0.917 -- ranking 23rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NARI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NARI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NARI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.92||52-week high||$100.00|
|Prev. close||$62.04||52-week low||$50.50|
|Day high||$64.43||Avg. volume||647,316|
|50-day MA||$78.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.38||Market Cap||3.40B|
Inari Medical Inc. (NARI) Company Bio
Inari Medical, Inc. operates as a medical device company. It develops, manufactures, markets and sells devices for the interventional treatment of venous diseases. Its products include FlowTriever system and ClotTriever system. The company was founded by Brian J. Cox, Paul Lubock and Robert F. Rosenbluth in June 2011 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
NARI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NARI Latest Social Stream
View Full NARI Social Stream
Latest NARI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inari Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NARI as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Inari Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: NARI)Q4 2021 Earnings CallFeb 23, 2022, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and thank you for standing by.
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inari Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: NARI) (“Inari”), a medical device company with a mission to treat and transform the lives of patients suffering from venous and other diseases, today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter Revenue and Business Highlights: Treated 7,700 patients, an increase of 15% over the third quarter. Over 90% of overall procedures and sequential procedural growth cam
Inari Medical Announces First Patient Enrolled in the PEERLESS Trial, a Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating Outcomes of the FlowTriever® System in Pulmonary Embolism Patients
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inari Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: NARI) (“Inari”) today announced that the first patient has been enrolled in PEERLESS, a prospective, randomized controlled trial (“RCT”) comparing the outcomes of patients with intermediate-high risk pulmonary embolism (“PE”) treated with the FlowTriever system versus catheter-directed thrombolysis (“CDT”). The first PEERLESS patient was enrolled by Dr. Amir Kaki, Interventional Cardiologist, Ascension St. John Hospit
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inari Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: NARI) (“Inari”), a medical device company focused on developing products to treat and transform the lives of patients suffering from venous diseases, announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full-year financial results on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. In conjunction with the release, Inari will host a conference call and webcast at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its finan
Inari Medical's (NASDAQ:NARI) earnings have declined over year, contributing to shareholders 30% loss
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big winners...
NARI Price Returns