Inari Medical Inc. (NARI): Price and Financial Metrics
NARI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.20||52-week high||$75.96|
|Prev. close||$59.69||52-week low||$47.81|
|Day high||$62.00||Avg. volume||796,951|
|50-day MA||$59.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.42||Market Cap||3.52B|
NARI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NARI POWR Grades
- NARI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NARI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NARI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NARI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 967.63, INARI MEDICAL INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.01% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NARI is currently 87.8, higher than 97.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, NARI has reported earnings growth of -114.5%, putting it ahead of merely 12.31% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INARI MEDICAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MAYS, NRDS, PRGO, SPLK, and CDAY.
- NARI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INARI MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.inarimedical.com.
NARI Valuation Summary
- NARI's price/earnings ratio is -1004.6; this is 4234.16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NARI's price/sales ratio has moved down 32.4 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NARI.
NARI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NARI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.55% of graded US stocks.
- NARI's asset turnover comes in at 0.917 -- ranking 23rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NARI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Inari Medical Inc. (NARI) Company Bio
Inari Medical, Inc. operates as a medical device company. It develops, manufactures, markets and sells devices for the interventional treatment of venous diseases. Its products include FlowTriever system and ClotTriever system. The company was founded by Brian J. Cox, Paul Lubock and Robert F. Rosenbluth in June 2011 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
NARI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NARI Latest Social Stream
View Full NARI Social Stream
Latest NARI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INARI MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NARI as an investment opportunity.
In the realm of stock market movements, insider trading activity is often a significant indicator that investors keep a close eye on.
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inari Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: NARI) (“Inari”), a medical device company with a mission to treat and transform the lives of patients suffering from venous and other diseases, today announced the close of its acquisition of LimFlow S.A., a privately-held pioneer in limb salvage for patients with chronic limb-threatening ischemia (CLTI). “The close of the LimFlow acquisition allows us to begin to integrate this exciting technology that is offering ne
Inari Medical (NARI) continues to benefit from its commitment to understand the venous system. However, its dependency on the adoption of products is a concern.
Investors are optimistic about Boston Scientific (BSX), led by growing demand for WATCHMAN FLX devices and upbeat guidance.
Alcon's (ALC) Clareon Vivity IOL highlights proven results and high levels of patient satisfaction. It will offer a similar halo profile compared with a monofocal IOL.
NARI Price Returns