Inari Medical Inc. (NARI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NARI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NARI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.61% of US stocks.
- NARI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- NARI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.95% of US stocks).
NARI Stock Summary
- Inari Medical Inc's stock had its IPO on May 22, 2020, making it an older stock than just 1.68% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Inari Medical Inc is higher than 98.12% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -96.79%, Inari Medical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inari Medical Inc are HEAR, LUNA, NTIC, CRTO, and OSS.
- NARI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inari Medical Inc's official web site, go to www.inarimedical.com.
NARI Valuation Summary
- NARI's EV/EBIT ratio is 155.5; this is 430.72% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NARI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1806.8 over the prior 16 months.
- Over the past 16 months, NARI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7372.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NARI.
NARI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NARI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.61% of graded US stocks.
- NARI's asset turnover comes in at 0.917 -- ranking 23rd of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NARI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NARI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NARI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.43||52-week high||$127.42|
|Prev. close||$81.00||52-week low||$58.66|
|Day high||$81.34||Avg. volume||578,939|
|50-day MA||$83.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$93.12||Market Cap||4.02B|
Inari Medical Inc. (NARI) Company Bio
Inari Medical, Inc. operates as a medical device company. It develops, manufactures, markets and sells devices for the interventional treatment of venous diseases. Its products include FlowTriever system and ClotTriever system. The company was founded by Brian J. Cox, Paul Lubock and Robert F. Rosenbluth in June 2011 and is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
NARI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NARI Latest Social Stream
View Full NARI Social Stream
Latest NARI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inari Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NARI as an investment opportunity.
For those of you with brokerages that do allow fractional share ownership, the basket of eligible stocks doesn't always contain the ones you're most interested in at the moment. Doximity's (NYSE: DOCS) stock price has soared around 89% since the company made its stock market debut this June, and lately it's been hovering around $100 per share. Doximity is a highly curated social network for licensed medical professionals, and it already claims 80% of U.S. physicians as members.
Donald B Milder, at Inari Medical (NASDAQ:NARI), made a large insider sell on September 10, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday showed that Milder sold 7,000 shares of Inari Medical at a price of $81.1 per share. The total transaction amounted to $567,167. Milder still owns a total of 4,787,817 of Inari Medical worth, $366,651,025. Inari Medical shares are trading down 3.72% at $76.58 at the time of this writing
Inari Medical, Inc. (NARI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
All three are rapidly expanding into their own corners of America's $4 trillion per year healthcare sector.
William Hoffman, President And CEO at Inari Medical (NASDAQ:NARI), made a large insider sell on September 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Hoffman sold 30,000 shares of Inari Medical at a price of $81.41 per share. The total transaction amounted to $2,447,099. Following the transaction, Hoffman still owns 700,831 shares of Inari Medical worth $57,285,925. Inari Medical shares were down at $81.
NARI Price Returns