Navistar International Corporation (NAV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NAV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NAV is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NAV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
NAV Stock Summary
- Navistar International Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.44% of US listed stocks.
- NAV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NAV is more volatile than merely 0.07% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Navistar International Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be REV, TGI, APLE, EQT, and ACUR.
- Visit NAV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navistar.com.
NAV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.43||52-week high||$45.25|
|Prev. close||$44.43||52-week low||$25.43|
|Day high||$44.44||Avg. volume||652,271|
|50-day MA||$44.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.36||Market Cap||4.43B|
Navistar International Corporation (NAV) Company Bio
Navistar International is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International brand commercial and military trucks, proprietary diesel engines, and IC Bus brand school and commercial buses. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Lisle, Illinois.
NAV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAV Latest Social Stream
View Full NAV Social Stream
Latest NAV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navistar International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAV as an investment opportunity.
Navistar International (NAV) remains on track to close the pending merger with TRATON by mid-2021.
Companies in the news are: MOMO, NAV, ASO, PDSB
The S&P 500 and Nasdaq closed slightly higher Tuesday but investors remained in a wait-and-see mode ahead of another round of inflation data later in the week, with the U.S. economy recovering, while equity market valuations remain high.
Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) today announced a second quarter 2021 net income of $163 million, or $1.63 per diluted share, compared to second quarter 2020 net loss of $38 million, or $0.38 per diluted share. The results in the second quarter of 2021 included $91 million of tax-effected significant items.
Photo by jetcityimage/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Navistar International (NAV) discloses that the company learned of a credible potential cybersecurity threat to its information technology system. The company says it launched an investigation after learning of the incident and undertook immediate action in accordance with its cybersecurity response plan. Those...
NAV Price Returns
Continue Researching NAVWant to do more research on Navistar International Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Navistar International Corp (NAV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navistar International Corp (NAV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navistar International Corp (NAV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch