Navistar International Corporation (NAV): Price and Financial Metrics
NAV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NAV is -3.02 -- better than only 3.22% of US stocks.
- Navistar International Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.88 for Navistar International Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 4.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Navistar International Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EBIX, OPK, NH, HSTM, and AGCO.
- NAV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Navistar International Corp's official web site, go to www.navistar.com.
NAV Stock Price Chart More Charts
NAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.67||52-week high||$39.52|
|Prev. close||$27.41||52-week low||$21.32|
|Day high||$27.21||Avg. volume||354,828|
|50-day MA||$30.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.52||Market Cap||2.65B|
Navistar International Corporation (NAV) Company Bio
Navistar International is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International brand commercial and military trucks, proprietary diesel engines, and IC Bus brand school and commercial buses. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Lisle, Illinois.