Navistar International Corporation (NAV): Price and Financial Metrics
NAV Stock Summary
- Navistar International Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.5% of US listed stocks.
- NAV's went public 33.96 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NAV's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Navistar International Corp are EBIX, NH, AGCO, PLAB, and OPK.
- Visit NAV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navistar.com.
NAV Stock Price Chart More Charts
NAV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.33||52-week high||$39.52|
|Prev. close||$31.92||52-week low||$21.32|
|Day high||$32.70||Avg. volume||445,951|
|50-day MA||$31.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.17||Market Cap||3.21B|
Navistar International Corporation (NAV) Company Bio
Navistar International is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International brand commercial and military trucks, proprietary diesel engines, and IC Bus brand school and commercial buses. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Lisle, Illinois.