Navient Corporation (NAVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAVI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NAVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NAVI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NAVI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.32% of US stocks).
NAVI Stock Summary
- For NAVI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 30.79 for Navient Corp; that's greater than it is for 98.91% of US stocks.
- Navient Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 277.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.08% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Navient Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BBDC, BLX, MFA, CHMI, and TWO.
- Visit NAVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navient.com.
NAVI Valuation Summary
- NAVI's EV/EBIT ratio is 65.6; this is 662.79% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 89 months, NAVI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.2.
- NAVI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAVI.
NAVI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -55.19%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -47.89%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.69%.
The table below shows NAVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAVI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.08% of graded US stocks.
- NAVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.026 -- ranking 323rd of 443 Trading stocks.
- GROW, AIV, and GS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NAVI.
The table below shows NAVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NAVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.61||52-week high||$23.80|
|Prev. close||$16.29||52-week low||$14.56|
|Day high||$16.38||Avg. volume||2,243,857|
|50-day MA||$16.60||Dividend yield||3.93%|
|200-day MA||$19.43||Market Cap||2.31B|
Navient Corporation (NAVI) Company Bio
Navient Corporation provides financial products and services in the United States. The company operates in four segments: FFELP Loans, Private Education Loans, Business Services, and Other. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
NAVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAVI Latest Social Stream
View Full NAVI Social Stream
Latest NAVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navient Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAVI as an investment opportunity.
WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI), a leader in education loan management and business processing solutions, announced that its board of directors approved a 2022 first quarter dividend of $0.16 per share on the company's common stock. The first quarter 2022 dividend will be paid on March 18, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 4, 2022. About NavientNavient (Nasdaq: NAVI) is a leading provider of education loan management and
Navient (NAVI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Navient Private Education Loan Trust 2016-A -- Moody's affirms 41 notes from 17 Navient private student loans transactions
Rating Action: Moody's affirms 41 notes from 17 Navient private student loans transactionsGlobal Credit Research - 23 Feb 2022Approximately $3.44 billon of asset-backed securities affectedNew York, February 23, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has affirmed the ratings on 41 classes of notes in 17 private student loan securitizations sponsored, administered, and serviced by Navient Solutions, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Navient Corporation ("Navient", Ba3 stable) following the company's recent announcement of a settlement with state attorneys general to resolve previously disclosed multistate litigation and investigations. The collateral underlying the transactions consists of private student loans, which are loans the U.S. government does not guarantee. As part of t...
NEWARK, Del., February 22, 2022--Sallie Mae® (Nasdaq: SLM) formally SLM Corporation, today announced its 2022 annual meeting of stockholders will take place on June 21, 2022, at 1 p.m. ET. The annual meeting will be held virtually and will be open to stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 22, 2022.
Sallie Mae Chief Financial Officer to Present at 2022 RBC Capital Markets Global Financial Institutions Conference
NEWARK, Del., February 22, 2022--Sallie Mae® (Nasdaq: SLM) today announced CFO Steven McGarry will speak at the 2022 RBC Capital Markets Global Financial Institutions Conference on Tuesday, March 8, at 2 p.m. ET.
NAVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|