Navient Corporation (NAVI): Price and Financial Metrics
NAVI Stock Summary
- For NAVI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.96% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 29.62 for Navient Corp; that's greater than it is for 99% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NAVI comes in at 339.87% -- higher than that of 98.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Navient Corp are ACRE, MFA, MITT, WHF, and TWO.
- Visit NAVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navient.com.
NAVI Stock Price Chart More Charts
NAVI Price/Volume Stats
Navient Corporation (NAVI) Company Bio
Navient Corporation provides financial products and services in the United States. The company operates in four segments: FFELP Loans, Private Education Loans, Business Services, and Other. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.