Navient Corporation (NAVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAVI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NAVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.4% of US stocks.
- NAVI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NAVI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
NAVI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NAVIENT CORP is higher than it is for about 98.49% of US stocks.
- NAVI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.76% of US stocks.
- NAVIENT CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 348.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NAVIENT CORP are VEL, TWO, BBDC, CM, and BRSP.
- NAVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NAVIENT CORP's official web site, go to www.navient.com.
NAVI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NAVI's EV/EBIT ratio is 826.8% higher, now standing at 89.9.
- NAVI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.1 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAVI.
NAVI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -46.55%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 51.64%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 65.38%.
The table below shows NAVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAVI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.08% of graded US stocks.
- NAVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.026 -- ranking 323rd of 443 Trading stocks.
- GROW, AIV, and GS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NAVI.
The table below shows NAVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NAVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.62||52-week high||$22.59|
|Prev. close||$15.47||52-week low||$12.45|
|Day high||$15.70||Avg. volume||1,933,491|
|50-day MA||$15.32||Dividend yield||4.14%|
|200-day MA||$16.56||Market Cap||2.22B|
Navient Corporation (NAVI) Company Bio
Navient Corporation provides financial products and services in the United States. The company operates in four segments: FFELP Loans, Private Education Loans, Business Services, and Other. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
NAVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAVI Latest Social Stream
View Full NAVI Social Stream
Latest NAVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NAVIENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAVI as an investment opportunity.
FAFSA® Application Season Officially Opens October 1: Here’s What Students and Families Need to Know and Why Filing As Soon As Possible Is Critical
NEWARK, Del., September 29, 2022--Filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) is one of the most important steps students and families can take to receive free money – including scholarships and grants – for college. The key is getting in line for that aid as soon as possible, some of which can be first-come, first served or from limited funds. Three-quarters (75%) of families, however, are unaware they can complete the FAFSA® beginning in October and only a little over half (54
NEWARK, Del., September 23, 2022--Sallie Mae®, through its charitable arm The Sallie Mae Fund, today announced it will be the title sponsor of the HBCU Week 2022 College Fair as part of HBCU Week taking place at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fl. on Oct. 7. The College Fair is the cornerstone of HBCU Week’s program, annually drawing more than 3,500 college seeking students to connect with HBCU representatives.
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that...
Titan Machinery and WW International are part of Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
Despite near-term challenges faced by consumer loan providers, investors must keep an eye on Ally Financial (ALLY) and Navient (NAVI) for robust dividend yield.
NAVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|