Navient Corporation (NAVI): Price and Financial Metrics
NAVI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Navient Corp is higher than it is for about 98.95% of US stocks.
- NAVI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.95% of US stocks.
- Navient Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 271.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Navient Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TWO, BLX, ACRE, EFC, and WHF.
- Visit NAVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navient.com.
NAVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.93||52-week high||$15.15|
|Prev. close||$15.03||52-week low||$6.14|
|Day high||$15.15||Avg. volume||2,110,134|
|50-day MA||$13.48||Dividend yield||4.29%|
|200-day MA||$10.38||Market Cap||2.69B|
Navient Corporation (NAVI) Company Bio
Navient Corporation provides financial products and services in the United States. The company operates in four segments: FFELP Loans, Private Education Loans, Business Services, and Other. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
NAVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAVI Latest Social Stream
View Full NAVI Social Stream
Latest NAVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navient Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAVI as an investment opportunity.
Sallie Mae (Nasdaq: SLM), formally SLM Corporation, today released first-quarter 2021 financial results. Highlights of those results are included in the attached supplement. Complete financial results are available at www.SallieMae.com/investors.
Event supports families with planning and paying for collegeWILMINGTON, Del., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware is proud to bring Drive-Thru College Fairs to the First State. The free drive-thru events will provide families and their students with information they need to successfully prepare and pay for college. “We’re delighted to partner with the Navient Community Fund, Parents & Guardians College Planning Conference, Your Passport to Travel LLC and Holmes Smith Consulting Services to host Delaware’s first Drive-Thru College Fairs,” said John Wellons, president and CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware. “The fairs will not only arm families with information to successfully prepare for college but also safely fuel community engagement during the pande...
Style Box ETF report for EES
Navient (NAVI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MPOWER Financing partners with Sallie Mae to expand higher education access for international & DACA students
WASHINGTON, April 20, 2021 MPOWER Financing, an innovative fintech platform and the leading provider of educational loans to high-promise international and DACA students, announced that it has launched a strategic partnership with Sallie Mae. Together, the companies will expand global access to higher education, particularly to international students.
NAVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|