Navient Corporation (NAVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAVI POWR Grades
- NAVI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87% of US stocks.
- NAVI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- NAVI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.19% of US stocks).
NAVI Stock Summary
- For NAVI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.74% of US equities we're observing.
- NAVI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.76% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NAVI comes in at 253.03% -- higher than that of 98.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Navient Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WHF, CHMI, MITT, BLX, and ACRE.
- Visit NAVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navient.com.
NAVI Valuation Summary
- NAVI's EV/EBIT ratio is 65.6; this is 662.79% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 89 months, NAVI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.2.
- NAVI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAVI.
NAVI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.36%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -58.92%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -47.89%.
The table below shows NAVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAVI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.08% of graded US stocks.
- NAVI's asset turnover comes in at 0.026 -- ranking 323rd of 443 Trading stocks.
- GROW, AIV, and GS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NAVI.
The table below shows NAVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NAVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.81||52-week high||$23.80|
|Prev. close||$19.95||52-week low||$9.07|
|Day high||$20.29||Avg. volume||1,919,938|
|50-day MA||$20.18||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$18.42||Market Cap||3.19B|
Navient Corporation (NAVI) Company Bio
Navient Corporation provides financial products and services in the United States. The company operates in four segments: FFELP Loans, Private Education Loans, Business Services, and Other. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
NAVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAVI Latest Social Stream
View Full NAVI Social Stream
Latest NAVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navient Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAVI as an investment opportunity.
NEWARK, Del., November 17, 2021--Sallie Mae (Nasdaq: SLM) today announced CEO Jon Witter will speak at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference on Wednesday, Dec. 1, at 3 p.m. ET (2 p.m. CT).
Navient Supports New Boys & Girls Clubs of America Curriculum, Offering College Payment Resources to Teens Nationwide
Online program helps high schoolers prepare for post-secondary education and career successATLANTA and WILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Boys & Girls Clubs of America, a seasoned leader in youth development, and Navient, a leading provider of education loan management and business processing solutions, announced the launch of a new digital program to help young people and their families learn about financial aid and how to pay for college. This online program expands upon Diplo
Credit Suisse AG trimmed its position in shares of Navient Co. (NASDAQ:NAVI) by 23.2% during the 2nd quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The fund owned 198,715 shares of the credit services providers stock after selling 60,127 shares during the period. Credit Suisse AGs holdings in Navient were worth $3,841,000 as of its most recent SEC filing. Other 
WILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Navient has earned four 2022 Military Friendly designations from VIQTORY, publisher of G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse Magazine. The four designations are: Military Friendly Employer, Military Spouse Friendly Employer, Military Friendly Supplier Diversity Employer, and Military Friendly Brand.
Earnest, a fintech company dedicated to making higher education accessible and affordable for everyone, today announced it has become the largest refinancer of student loans in the U.S. by origination volume. Earnest's student loan refinance origination volume (including volume originated both under Earnest and NaviRefi brands) reached $4.4 billion in originations in the first three quarters of 2021 —57% higher than the next closest competitor.
NAVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|