New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBEV POWR Grades
- NBEV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBEV is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- NBEV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NBEV Stock Summary
- NBEV's price/sales ratio is 0.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.58% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NBEV's revenue has grown 57.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.64% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NBEV is more volatile than 87.91% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NewAge Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GOED, CRMT, NI, PINE, and CABO.
- NBEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NewAge Inc's official web site, go to www.newagebev.com.
NBEV Valuation Summary
- NBEV's price/earnings ratio is -13.3; this is 158.72% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- NBEV's price/sales ratio has moved down 35.4 over the prior 55 months.
- NBEV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 53.1 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBEV.
NBEV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBEV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.38% of graded US stocks.
- NBEV's asset turnover comes in at 1.019 -- ranking 3rd of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- EAST, SAM, and TAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBEV.
The table below shows NBEV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.53||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$1.49||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$1.53||Avg. volume||1,668,492|
|50-day MA||$1.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.31||Market Cap||209.29M|
New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV) Company Bio
New Age Beverages Corporation operates as a healthy functional beverage company. It offers ready to drink tea, kombucha, energy drinks, and functional waters under XingTea, XingEnergy, Aspen Pure, and Bucha Live Kombucha brand names. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBEV Latest Social Stream
View Full NBEV Social Stream
Latest NBEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NewAge Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBEV as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), a Colorado-based D2C (direct-to-consumer) organic and healthy products company, today announced that it will release financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2021, after the market close on Tuesday, November 9, 2021. A conference call and audio webcast with analysts and investors will be held that afternoon at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time/3:00 p.m. Mountain Time to discuss the results and answer questions. Live c
DENVER, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), the Colorado-based direct-to-consumer (D2C) organic and healthy products company, announced that it has been recognized as Company of the Year and Most Innovative Company of the Year in the recent American Best in Business Awards. The American Best in Business Awards is the premier awards program in North America that honors the most outstanding businesses and professionals in every industry in America. All organizations of a
NewAge, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NBEV ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine...
DENVER, Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), the Colorado-based organic and healthy products company, today announced that it has discovered and isolated the mechanism of action to block spike proteins from binding to cells in the human body. The Company believes the discovery to be of major significance and intends to both leverage the science within its own portfolio and to also partner with other medical, research, or pharma companies and health systems to enable the
Cannabis beverage stocks will continue to do well for the foreseeable future, considering we are motoring along to full U.S. legalization.
NBEV Price Returns
Continue Researching NBEVWant to do more research on New Age Beverages Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch