New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBEV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NBEV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.03% of US stocks.
- NBEV's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- NBEV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
NBEV Stock Summary
- NBEV's went public 4.58 years ago, making it older than merely 16.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NBEV's price/sales ratio is 0.53; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.9% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NewAge Inc comes in at 57.68%, a number that bests 88.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NewAge Inc are GOED, CRMT, NI, PINE, and CABO.
- Visit NBEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newagebev.com.
NBEV Valuation Summary
- NBEV's price/earnings ratio is -13.3; this is 158.72% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- NBEV's price/sales ratio has moved down 35.4 over the prior 55 months.
- NBEV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 53.1 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBEV.
NBEV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBEV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.94% of graded US stocks.
- NBEV's asset turnover comes in at 1.019 -- ranking 3rd of 15 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- EAST, SAM, and TAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBEV.
The table below shows NBEV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$1.43||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$1.48||Avg. volume||1,799,163|
|50-day MA||$1.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.50||Market Cap||195.61M|
New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV) Company Bio
New Age Beverages Corporation operates as a healthy functional beverage company. It offers ready to drink tea, kombucha, energy drinks, and functional waters under XingTea, XingEnergy, Aspen Pure, and Bucha Live Kombucha brand names. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBEV Latest Social Stream
View Full NBEV Social Stream
Latest NBEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NewAge Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBEV as an investment opportunity.
NewAge Inc. and Kwikclick Sign Exclusive Agreement to Expand Affiliate Marketing Opportunities for Influencers and Brand Partners
DENVER, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), the Colorado-based direct-to-consumer (D2C) organic and healthy products company, today announced that it has entered into an exclusive agreement with the social selling technology firm, Kwikclick, to launch the latest affiliate marketing platform and to collaborate on transforming the traditional influencer and social selling influencer model. Kwikclick is a revolutionary affiliate marketing platform, curated marketplace, a
Nutrifii Kids Image Nutrifii Kids™ chewable multivitamin is an all-encompassing daily supplement that's meticulously formulated to support the healthy development of children and adolescents. Nutrifii Kids and the PDR Nutrifii Kids™ chewable multivitamins has been included in The Physicians’ Desk Reference® (PDR®), the most widely trusted and used directory of ethical pharmaceutical, biological and diagnostic products published as a service to the medical field. DENVER, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWS
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
New Age, Inc. Represents Eighth Signed Distributor for MP Performance Energy and FitMiss Functional Energy Products Company Expects MP Performance Energy to Launch in September 2021 and FitMiss Functional Energy to Launch in Fourth Quarter of 2021 LAS VEGAS, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MusclePharm Corporation (OTCMKTS: MSLP), a global provider of leading sports nutrition & lifestyle branded nutritional supplements, today announced a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) distribution partnership with
Good afternoon, and thank you for joining NewAge, Inc.'s 2021 second-quarter investor conference call. On today's call, Brent is going to provide an overview of the operations and progress against our strategic initiatives, and then I will provide a summary of our financial performance before we open it up to analyst questions.
NBEV Price Returns
Continue Researching NBEVWant to do more research on New Age Beverages Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch