New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBEV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NBEV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.51% of US stocks.
- NBEV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NBEV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.82% of US stocks).
NBEV Stock Summary
- NBEV's price/sales ratio is 0.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.96% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NBEV's revenue has grown 77.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.99% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NBEV is more volatile than 92.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBEV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRMT, RM, ATSG, MTEX, and USX.
- Visit NBEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newagebev.com.
NBEV Valuation Summary
- NBEV's price/earnings ratio is -13.3; this is 158.72% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- NBEV's price/sales ratio has moved down 35.4 over the prior 55 months.
- NBEV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 53.1 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBEV.
NBEV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBEV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.37% of graded US stocks.
- NBEV's asset turnover comes in at 1.019 -- ranking 3rd of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- EAST, STZ, and WVVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBEV.
The table below shows NBEV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.22||52-week high||$2.31|
|Prev. close||$0.24||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.25||Avg. volume||1,287,627|
|50-day MA||$0.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.85||Market Cap||30.64M|
New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV) Company Bio
New Age Beverages Corporation operates as a healthy functional beverage company. It offers ready to drink tea, kombucha, energy drinks, and functional waters under XingTea, XingEnergy, Aspen Pure, and Bucha Live Kombucha brand names. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBEV Latest Social Stream
View Full NBEV Social Stream
Latest NBEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NewAge Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBEV as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), a direct-to-consumer (D2C) healthy products company, today announced that it will release financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021, after the market close on Wednesday, March 16, 2022. A conference call and audio webcast with analysts and investors will be held that afternoon at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time/3:00 p.m. Mountain Time to discuss the results and answer questions. Live confer
SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), a direct-to-consumer (D2C) healthy products company, today announced that it has received a written notification from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on February 24, 2022, indicating that NewAge, Inc. (the “Company”) is not in compliance with the $1.00 closing bid price requirement under the Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2). Listing Rule 5810(c)(3)(A) provides that a failure to meet the minimum bid price requirem
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
Gainers: Splash Beverage Group SBEV +58%.BARK BARK +18%.Smart Share Global (EM) +17%.Shake Shack SHAK +12%.HUYA (HUYA) +11%.Losers: NewAge NBEV -9%.Limoneira LMNR -7%.Albertsons
NewAge (NBEV) shares slip 1% postmarket after it said it expects prelim
NBEV Price Returns
Continue Researching NBEVWant to do more research on New Age Beverages Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch