New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV): Price and Financial Metrics
NBEV Stock Summary
- NewAge Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 83.32% of US listed stocks.
- NBEV's went public 4.05 years ago, making it older than only 13.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NewAge Inc is reporting a growth rate of 417.09%; that's higher than 96.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NewAge Inc are CSSE, GIFI, CNDT, DWSN, and RAIL.
- NBEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NewAge Inc's official web site, go to www.newagebev.com.
NBEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.86||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$2.91||52-week low||$0.98|
|Day high||$2.95||Avg. volume||3,032,034|
|50-day MA||$3.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||344.71M|
New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV) Company Bio
New Age Beverages Corporation operates as a healthy functional beverage company. It offers ready to drink tea, kombucha, energy drinks, and functional waters under XingTea, XingEnergy, Aspen Pure, and Bucha Live Kombucha brand names. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
NBEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBEV Latest Social Stream
View Full NBEV Social Stream
Latest NBEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NewAge Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBEV as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), the Colorado-based social selling and distribution company with a global network of independent brand partners and distributors today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with investors to purchase 14.6 million shares of common stock in a private placement priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules. The purchase price for the shares of common stock is $3.96. The gross proceeds from the private placement are expected to be $58 million before deducting placement agent fees and other estimated offering expenses. As part of the private placement, investors will receive warrants to purchase up to 7.3 million additional shares at $5.00 per share, a 28% premium to the most recent closing price. The private...
- $90MM range of expected revenue reflective of accelerated growth- Merger with ARIIX successfully on track, financial benefits accruing DENVER, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), the Colorado-based healthy products company intending to become the world’s leading social selling and distribution company today announced that it anticipates net revenue for the fourth quarter of 2020 to be in the $90 million dollar range, Gross Margin in the 64% – 68% range, with EBITDA to be around breakeven. The company will report its fourth quarter and full-year results on March 16, 2021. Brent Willis, Chief Executive Officer of NewAge, commented, “We are pleased that our anticipated fourth quarter revenue will be higher than we anticipated and significantly above expectation...
NewAge, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NBEV ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial...
DENVER, Nov. 19, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), the Colorado-based social selling and distribution company with a network of independent business owners across 75 countries worldwide, today announced that it has appointed Dr. Fred W. Cooper, Ph.D., as a member of its board of directors, effective November 16, 2020. Dr. Cooper brings more than 25 years of e-commerce and direct selling experience and was a Founder and the Chief Executive Officer of ARIIX prior to completing the merger. Under Dr. Cooper’s leadership, ARIIX was one of the fastest-growing direct selling companies over its nine years of business, and in 2020, was recognized as number 35 on the DSN’s list of Top 100 global companies. Prior to founding ARIIX in July 2011, he was the President and Chief O...
Combined company exceeds $500 million in expected annualized net revenue Enhanced profitability expected to materialize immediately >$20 million of anticipated annualized synergies from mergerDENVER, Nov. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), the Colorado-based social selling and distribution company with a network of independent business owners across 75 countries worldwide, today announced that it has finalized and closed the merger agreement for the acquisition of ARIIX. Details of the final agreement and plan of merger are included in the Company’s Current Report on Form 8-K filed on November 16, 2020.Brent Willis, Chief Executive Officer of NewAge, commented, “We are very pleased to be able to fully converge these great companies now that the merger is comple...
NBEV Price Returns
Continue Researching NBEVWant to do more research on New Age Beverages Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!