New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV): Price and Financial Metrics
NBEV Stock Summary
- New Age Beverages Corp's stock had its IPO on February 15, 2017, making it an older stock than just 9.76% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, New Age Beverages Corp is reporting a growth rate of 267.56%; that's higher than 95.23% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for New Age Beverages Corp comes in at 386.4%, a number that bests 98.3% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBEV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVH, DWSN, OII, EEX, and RAIL.
- NBEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Age Beverages Corp's official web site, go to www.newagebev.com.
NBEV Stock Price Chart More Charts
NBEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.39||52-week high||$6.69|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$0.98|
|Day high||$1.74||Avg. volume||2,719,745|
|50-day MA||$1.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.71||Market Cap||118.76M|
New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV) Company Bio
New Age Beverages Corporation operates as a healthy functional beverage company. It offers ready to drink tea, kombucha, energy drinks, and functional waters under XingTea, XingEnergy, Aspen Pure, and Bucha Live Kombucha brand names. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.