New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV): Price and Financial Metrics
NBEV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NBEV is 2.94 -- better than 83.33% of US stocks.
- NewAge Inc's stock had its IPO on February 15, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 13.94% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, NBEV has reported earnings growth of 417.09%, putting it ahead of 96.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBEV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSSE, GIFI, CNDT, DWSN, and RAIL.
- NBEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NewAge Inc's official web site, go to www.newagebev.com.
NBEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.63||52-week high||$4.55|
|Prev. close||$2.67||52-week low||$0.98|
|Day high||$2.71||Avg. volume||3,075,693|
|50-day MA||$3.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.39||Market Cap||316.99M|
New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV) Company Bio
New Age Beverages Corporation operates as a healthy functional beverage company. It offers ready to drink tea, kombucha, energy drinks, and functional waters under XingTea, XingEnergy, Aspen Pure, and Bucha Live Kombucha brand names. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
NBEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBEV Latest Social Stream
View Full NBEV Social Stream
Latest NBEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NewAge Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBEV as an investment opportunity.
- Provides ≈20% addition to one of NewAge’s core global markets- Adds almost 100,000 new customers and reps to the Company DENVER, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), the Colorado-based healthy products company intending to become the world’s leading social selling and distribution company today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Aliven Inc., a highly successful Japan-based direct selling company. Tokyo-based, Aliven is one of Japan’s highly recognized and admired companies in the $16B e-commerce and direct selling industry. Aliven is anticipated to bring approximately $20 million in annualized net revenue and more than $3 million in annual EBITDA to the NewAge Group in Japan that comprises the Morinda organization, ARIIX, and the fast...
DENVER, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), the Colorado-based social selling and distribution company with a global network of independent brand partners and distributors today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with investors to purchase 14.6 million shares of common stock in a private placement priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules. The purchase price for the shares of common stock is $3.96. The gross proceeds from the private placement are expected to be $58 million before deducting placement agent fees and other estimated offering expenses. As part of the private placement, investors will receive warrants to purchase up to 7.3 million additional shares at $5.00 per share, a 28% premium to the most recent closing price. The private...
- $90MM range of expected revenue reflective of accelerated growth- Merger with ARIIX successfully on track, financial benefits accruing DENVER, Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), the Colorado-based healthy products company intending to become the world’s leading social selling and distribution company today announced that it anticipates net revenue for the fourth quarter of 2020 to be in the $90 million dollar range, Gross Margin in the 64% – 68% range, with EBITDA to be around breakeven. The company will report its fourth quarter and full-year results on March 16, 2021. Brent Willis, Chief Executive Officer of NewAge, commented, “We are pleased that our anticipated fourth quarter revenue will be higher than we anticipated and significantly above expectation...
NewAge, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NBEV ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial...
Total unrestricted cash balance now in excess of $50MMDENVER, Dec. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewAge, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBEV), the Colorado-based social selling and distribution company with a network of independent business owners across 75 countries worldwide, today announced that it will close a new debt facility for a total of $30 million, increasing its unrestricted cash balance to more than $50 million. The new two-year debt facility with funds and accounts managed by JGB Management, Inc. (JGB), replaces the existing line of credit that the Company had in place with East West Bank, which will be satisfied in full at closing. In addition to eliminating the East West facility, the new line of credit will be used to provide $10 million in cash as part of the ARIIX transaction and for ...
NBEV Price Returns
Continue Researching NBEVWant to do more research on New Age Beverages Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Age Beverages Corp (NBEV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!