National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBHC POWR Grades
- NBHC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.28% of US stocks.
- NBHC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- NBHC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.78% of US stocks).
NBHC Stock Summary
- For NBHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 11.55% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.69%, National Bank Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.66% of about US stocks.
- National Bank Holdings Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Bank Holdings Corp are HONE, PMBC, FFWM, SBCF, and BANR.
- Visit NBHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalbankholdings.com.
NBHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.43||52-week high||$43.21|
|Prev. close||$40.65||52-week low||$21.76|
|Day high||$41.12||Avg. volume||147,490|
|50-day MA||$40.23||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$33.77||Market Cap||1.21B|
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC) Company Bio
National Bank Holdings operates as the bank holding company for NBH Bank, N.A. that provides various banking products and financial services to commercial and consumer clients in Colorado, greater Kansas City region, and Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
NBHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBHC Latest Social Stream
View Full NBHC Social Stream
Latest NBHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Bank Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBHC as an investment opportunity.
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC) CEO Tim Laney on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Tim Laney - Chairman, President and CEO, Aldis Birkans - CFO Conference Call Participants Levi Posen - D.A. Davidson Andrew Liesch - Piper Sandler Andrew Terrell - Stephens Presentation Operator Good morning,...
Image source: The Motley Fool. National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 23, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, everyone, and welcome to the National Bank Holdings Corporation 2021 First Quarter Earnings Call.
National Bank Holdings (NBHC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.54% and 7.51%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DENVER, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) reported: For the quarter 1Q21 4Q20 1Q20Net income ($000's)$ 26,812 $27,169 $15,824 Earnings per share - diluted$ 0.86 $0.87 $0.50 Return on average tangible assets(1) 1.65% 1.67% 1.12%Return on average tangible common equity(1) 15.20% 15.55% 9.79%__________________________(1) Ratios are annualized. See non-GAAP reconciliations below. In announcing these results, Chief Executive Officer Tim Laney shared, “We are off to a solid start in 2021 with quarterly earnings of $0.86 per diluted share, and we delivered an impressive return on average tangible equity of 15.20% on a strong capital base. We continue to generate positive returns through our diverse revenue streams, excellent credit quality and p...
DENVER, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) expects to report its first quarter financial results after the markets close on Thursday, April 22, 2021. Management will host a conference call to review the results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, April 23, 2021. Interested parties may listen to this call by dialing (877) 272-6762/ (615) 800-6832 (International) using the Conference ID of 9588935 and asking for the NBHC First Quarter Earnings conference call. A telephonic replay of the call will be available beginning approximately four hours after the call’s completion through May 6, 2021, by dialing (855) 859-2056 (United States) / (404) 537-3406 (International) using the Conference ID of 9588935. The earnings release and an on-line rep...
NBHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NBHCWant to see what other sources are saying about National Bank Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch