National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBHC POWR Grades
- NBHC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBHC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NBHC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
NBHC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.68 for NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS CORP; that's greater than it is for 88.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 178.47%, NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.47% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NBHC's revenue has grown -13.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.97% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBCP, HFWA, EBC, RNST, and CBU.
- NBHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.nationalbankholdings.com.
NBHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NBHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.62% lower, now standing at 7.7.
- Over the past 122 months, NBHC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBHC.
NBHC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 845.98%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 50.02%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10%.
The table below shows NBHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.91% of graded US stocks.
- NBHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.048 -- ranking 102nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- BBDC, PBIP, and HBMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBHC.
The table below shows NBHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.24||52-week high||$48.24|
|Prev. close||$38.20||52-week low||$36.04|
|Day high||$38.51||Avg. volume||135,084|
|50-day MA||$40.77||Dividend yield||2.41%|
|200-day MA||$41.42||Market Cap||1.15B|
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC) Company Bio
National Bank Holdings operates as the bank holding company for NBH Bank, N.A. that provides various banking products and financial services to commercial and consumer clients in Colorado, greater Kansas City region, and Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBHC Latest Social Stream
View Full NBHC Social Stream
Latest NBHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBHC as an investment opportunity.
National Bank Holdings Corporation Announces Regulatory Approvals for the Acquisition of Bank of Jackson Hole
DENVER, Sept. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC, “NBH” or the “Company”) today announced it has now received all regulatory approvals from the Federal Reserve Board, the Wyoming Division of Banking, and the Colorado Division of Banking for the previously announced acquisition of Bancshares of Jackson Hole Incorporated, the holding company for Bank of Jackson Hole with operations in Wyoming and Idaho. The acquisition is subject to customary closing condit
DENVER, Sept. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC, “NBH” or the “Company”) the holding company for NBH Bank, announced that effective today, it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Community Bancorporation (“CB”), the holding company for Rock Canyon Bank, headquartered in Provo, Utah and operating in the greater Salt Lake City region. The combined holding company will operate under the National Bank Holdings Corporation name and the compan
RBC, National Bank net incomes slip due to credit losses
DENVER, Aug. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a cash dividend to shareholders. The quarterly cash dividend of twenty-three cents ($0.23) per share of common stock will be payable on September 15, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 26, 2022. About National Bank Holdings Corporation National Bank Holdings Corporation is a bank holding company created to build a leading co
National Bank Holdings (NYSE:NBHC) jumps 10% this week, though earnings growth is still tracking behind five-year shareholder returns
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see the share...
NBHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NBHCWant to see what other sources are saying about National Bank Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch