National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBHC POWR Grades
- NBHC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.23% of US stocks.
- NBHC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- NBHC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
NBHC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Bank Holdings Corp is higher than it is for about merely 14.42% of US stocks.
- NBHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.89%, National Bank Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HFWA, UCBI, FMAO, CASS, and NBTB.
- NBHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Bank Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.nationalbankholdings.com.
NBHC Valuation Summary
- NBHC's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 9.37% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NBHC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 108 months.
- NBHC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.7 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBHC.
NBHC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -141.12%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 69.76%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.83%.
The table below shows NBHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.81% of graded US stocks.
- NBHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.048 -- ranking 102nd of 433 Banking stocks.
- BBDC, PBIP, and HBMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBHC.
The table below shows NBHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.85||52-week high||$43.95|
|Prev. close||$43.54||52-week low||$28.79|
|Day high||$43.95||Avg. volume||141,578|
|50-day MA||$38.75||Dividend yield||2.02%|
|200-day MA||$38.29||Market Cap||1.35B|
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC) Company Bio
National Bank Holdings operates as the bank holding company for NBH Bank, N.A. that provides various banking products and financial services to commercial and consumer clients in Colorado, greater Kansas City region, and Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBHC Latest Social Stream
View Full NBHC Social Stream
Latest NBHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Bank Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBHC as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC)Q3 2021 Earnings CallOct 20, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, everyone, and welcome to the National Bank Holdings Corporation 2021 Third Quarter Earnings Call.
National Bank Holdings (NBHC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.59% and 10.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DENVER, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) reported: For the quarter 3Q21 2Q21 3Q20Net income ($000's) $ 19,825 $24,200 $27,893 Earnings per share - diluted $ 0.64 $0.77 $0.90 Return on average tangible assets(1) 1.14% 1.41% 1.76%Return on average tangible common equity(1) 10.65% 13.41% 16.49% (1) Ratios are annualized. See non-GAAP reconciliations below. In announcing these results, Chief Executive Officer Tim Laney shared, “We are pleased with thi
National Bank Holdings (NBHC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DENVER, Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) expects to report its third quarter financial results after the markets close on Tuesday, October 19, 2021. Management will host a conference call to review the results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, October 20, 2021. Interested parties may listen to this call by dialing (800) 367-2403/ 0800 031 4838 (United Kingdom) using the confirmation code of 7577774 and asking for the NBHC Q3 2021 Earnings C
NBHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NBHCWant to see what other sources are saying about National Bank Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch