National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBHC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NBHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBHC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NBHC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.12% of US stocks).
NBHC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.73 for NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS CORP; that's greater than it is for 88.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 178.17%, NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.21% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS CORP comes in at -10.59%, a number that bests just 13.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HFWA, HBCP, PRK, RNST, and CASH.
- Visit NBHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalbankholdings.com.
NBHC Valuation Summary
- NBHC's price/earnings ratio is 20.8; this is 82.46% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NBHC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBHC.
NBHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 65.17%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 273.28%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 605.25%.
The table below shows NBHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.91% of graded US stocks.
- NBHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.048 -- ranking 102nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- BBDC, PBIP, and HBMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBHC.
The table below shows NBHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.51||52-week high||$50.00|
|Prev. close||$41.28||52-week low||$36.04|
|Day high||$41.85||Avg. volume||277,294|
|50-day MA||$43.93||Dividend yield||2.41%|
|200-day MA||$40.96||Market Cap||1.56B|
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC) Company Bio
National Bank Holdings operates as the bank holding company for NBH Bank, N.A. that provides various banking products and financial services to commercial and consumer clients in Colorado, greater Kansas City region, and Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBHC Latest Social Stream
View Full NBHC Social Stream
Latest NBHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBHC as an investment opportunity.
Start Time: 11:00
End Time: 11:47
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
January 25, 2023, 11:00 AM ET
Tim Laney - Chairman, President and CEO
Aldis Birkans - CFO
Conference Call Participants
Jeff Rulis - D.A. Davidson
Kelly Motta - KBW
Andrew Terrell - Stephens
Andrew Liesch - Piper Sandler
Brett Rabatin - Hovde Group
Good morning, everyone, and welcome to the National Bank Holdings Corporation 2022 Fourth Quarter Earnings Call. My name is Jen, and I will be your conference operator for today. At this time, all participants are in a listen-onl...
National Bank Holdings (NBHC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.75% and 1.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DENVER, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) reported: For the quarter For the quarter - adjusted(1) For the year For the year - adjusted (1) 4Q22 3Q22 4Q21 4Q22 3Q22 4Q21 2022 2021 2022 2021 Net income ($000's) $ 16,721 $15,839 $22,769 $ 34,546 $25,349 $22,769 $ 71,274 $93,606 $ 99,577 $93,606 Earnings per share - diluted $ 0.44 $0.50 $0.74 $ 0.91 $0.80 $0.74 $ 2.18 $3.01 $ 3.05 $3.01 Return on average tangible assets(2) 0.77% 0.87% 1.30% 1.55% 1.39%
DENVER, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a cash dividend to shareholders. The quarterly cash dividend […] The post National Bank Holdings Corporation Announces Quarterly appeared first on Businessfortnight .
DENVER, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a cash dividend to shareholders. The quarterly cash dividend of twenty-five cents ($0.25) per share of common stock will be payable on March 15, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 24, 2023. About National Bank Holdings Corporation National Bank Holdings Corporation is a bank holding company created to build a leading commu
NBHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NBHCWant to see what other sources are saying about National Bank Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch