National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC): Price and Financial Metrics
NBHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.48||52-week high||$47.63|
|Prev. close||$33.01||52-week low||$26.48|
|Day high||$34.61||Avg. volume||213,736|
|50-day MA||$31.16||Dividend yield||3.33%|
|200-day MA||$32.46||Market Cap||1.30B|
NBHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBHC POWR Grades
- NBHC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 74.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBHC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NBHC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
NBHC Stock Summary
- NBHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 556.29%, NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 97.94% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NBHC's revenue has grown 42.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.92% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSBK, BMRC, HFWA, UBFO, and OFG.
- NBHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.nationalbankholdings.com.
NBHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NBHC's price/sales ratio is 36.36% higher, now standing at 3.
- Over the past 135 months, NBHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBHC.
NBHC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 845.98%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 65.17%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 10.2%.
The table below shows NBHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.91% of graded US stocks.
- NBHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.048 -- ranking 102nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- BBDC, PBIP, and HBMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBHC.
The table below shows NBHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC) Company Bio
National Bank Holdings operates as the bank holding company for NBH Bank, N.A. that provides various banking products and financial services to commercial and consumer clients in Colorado, greater Kansas City region, and Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
NBHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBHC Latest Social Stream
View Full NBHC Social Stream
Latest NBHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL BANK HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBHC as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see National Bank...
Insider Sell Alert: EVP Christopher Randall Sells 4,000 Shares of National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC)
Recent filings with the SEC have revealed that Christopher Randall, EVP, COMM. & SPECIALTY BANKING at National Bank Holdings Corp (NYSE:NBHC), has sold 4,000 shares of the company's stock on November 15, 2023.
The board of National Bank Holdings Corporation ( NYSE:NBHC ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of...
DENVER, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a cash dividend to shareholders. The quarterly cash dividend will increase 3.8% from twenty-six cents ($0.26) to twenty-seven cents ($0.27) per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on December 15, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 24, 2023. “We are very pleased to be delivering a 3.8% increase in our divide
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE:NBHC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 25, 2023 Operator: Good morning, everyone, and welcome to the National Bank Holdings Corporation 2023 Third Quarter Earnings Call. My name is Marjorie, and I’ll be your conference operator for today. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. We will conduct […]
NBHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NBHCWant to see what other sources are saying about National Bank Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch