National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBHC POWR Grades
- NBHC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 79.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBHC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NBHC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.22% of US stocks).
NBHC Stock Summary
- For NBHC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 11.9% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.69%, National Bank Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.76% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NBHC comes in at 33.98% -- higher than that of 92.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBCF, BMTC, NBN, BANR, and SSB.
- NBHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Bank Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.nationalbankholdings.com.
NBHC Valuation Summary
- NBHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.5; this is 72.22% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 107 months, NBHC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.1.
- NBHC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBHC.
NBHC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.83%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 69.76%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 90.7%.
The table below shows NBHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.67||52-week high||$43.21|
|Prev. close||$35.40||52-week low||$24.35|
|Day high||$36.12||Avg. volume||152,489|
|50-day MA||$37.88||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$36.46||Market Cap||1.10B|
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC) Company Bio
National Bank Holdings operates as the bank holding company for NBH Bank, N.A. that provides various banking products and financial services to commercial and consumer clients in Colorado, greater Kansas City region, and Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
NBHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBHC Latest Social Stream
View Full NBHC Social Stream
Latest NBHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Bank Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBHC as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) reported: For the quarter 2Q21 1Q21 2Q20Net income ($000's)$ 24,200 $26,812 $17,705 Earnings per share - diluted$ 0.77 $0.86 $0.57 Return on average tangible assets(1) 1.41% 1.65% 1.16%Return on average tangible common equity(1) 13.41% 15.20% 10.98% (1) Ratios are annualized. See non-GAAP reconciliations below. In announcing these results, Chief Executive Officer Tim Laney shared, “We built strong momentum
DENVER, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) announced today that its Board of Directors appointed Patrick Sobers as a director of the Company, effective August 1, 2021. Mr. Sobers previously served as the EVP, Head of Business and Consumer Banking for NBH Bank. He has also been a member of NBH Bank’s board of directors since 2017. Mr. Sobers has over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining NBH Bank in 2012, he held
National Bank Holdings (NBHC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DENVER, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE: NBHC) expects to report its second quarter financial results after the markets close on Monday, July 26, 2021. Management will host a conference call to review the results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, July 27, 2021. Interested parties may listen to this call by dialing (888) 394-8218/ 0800 358 6377 (United Kingdom) using the confirmation code of 8424776 and asking for the NBHC Q2 2021 Earnings Call. A t
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
NBHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NBHCWant to see what other sources are saying about National Bank Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch