National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBHC POWR Grades
- NBHC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- NBHC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NBHC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 14.32% of US stocks).
NBHC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 263.45, National Bank Holdings Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.1% of US stocks.
- NBHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.9% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 171.85%, National Bank Holdings Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.65% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CASS, HFWA, WASH, CATC, and CBTX.
- Visit NBHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalbankholdings.com.
NBHC Valuation Summary
- NBHC's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 9.37% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NBHC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 108 months.
- NBHC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.7 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBHC.
NBHC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 26.14%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 18.72%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 514.16%.
The table below shows NBHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.91% of graded US stocks.
- NBHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.048 -- ranking 102nd of 428 Banking stocks.
- BBDC, PBIP, and HBMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBHC.
The table below shows NBHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.01||52-week high||$48.24|
|Prev. close||$39.41||52-week low||$34.11|
|Day high||$40.23||Avg. volume||157,382|
|50-day MA||$39.39||Dividend yield||2.34%|
|200-day MA||$41.73||Market Cap||1.20B|
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NBHC) Company Bio
National Bank Holdings operates as the bank holding company for NBH Bank, N.A. that provides various banking products and financial services to commercial and consumer clients in Colorado, greater Kansas City region, and Texas. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBHC Latest Social Stream
View Full NBHC Social Stream
Latest NBHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Bank Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBHC as an investment opportunity.
National Bank Holdings Corporation (NYSE:NBHC) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.23 Dividend
Readers hoping to buy National Bank Holdings Corporation ( NYSE:NBHC ) for its dividend will need to make their move...
No summary available.
NBH Bank, which operates as Bank Midwest in Kansas City, is pioneering a new way of sending and receiving payments in real time at any time or day.
National Bank Holdings Corporation ( NYSE:NBHC ) will increase its dividend on the 15th of March to US$0.23. The...
National Bank Holdings (NBHC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.97% and 4.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NBHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NBHCWant to see what other sources are saying about National Bank Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Bank Holdings Corp (NBHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch