Noble Energy Inc. (NBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBL Stock Summary
- Noble Energy Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Noble Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, NBL has reported earnings growth of 875.78%, putting it ahead of 98.19% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Noble Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MUX, MGY, CXO, KOS, and IAG.
- Visit NBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nblenergy.com.
NBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.46||52-week high||$25.08|
|Prev. close||$8.34||52-week low||$2.73|
|Day high||$8.51||Avg. volume||12,382,568|
|50-day MA||$9.76||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$12.09||Market Cap||4.06B|
Noble Energy Inc. (NBL) Company Bio
Noble Energy engages in the acquisition, exploration, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids worldwide. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBL Latest Social Stream
View Full NBL Social Stream
Latest NBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Noble Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBL as an investment opportunity.
Noble Energy NBL.O shareholders on Friday approved a deal to sell the oil and gas producer to Chevron Corp CVX.N, making Chevron the No. 2 U.S. shale oil producer and giving it international natural gas reserves close to growing markets. The all-stock deal values Noble Energy at around $4.1 billion, excluding $8 billion…
Noble Energy shareholders on Friday approved a deal to sell the oil and gas producer to Chevron Corp, making Chevron the No. 2 U.S. shale oil producer and giving it international natural gas reserves close to growing markets. The all-stock deal values Noble Energy at around $4.1 billion, excluding $8 billion in debt, and the vote cements the first big energy deal since the coronavirus crushed global fuel demand.
HOUSTON, Oct 2 (Reuters) – Noble Energy shareholders on Friday approved a deal to sell the oil and gas producer to Chevron Corp, making Chevron the No. 2 U.S. shale oil producer and giving it…
Noble Energy shareholders on Friday approved Chevron’s offer to acquire the Houston oil and gas company, paving the way for the $13 billion deal to close soon.
The addition of Noble will boost Chevron's U.S. shale oil holdings, making it the No. 2 producer behind EOG Resources, according to data from Rystad Energy.
NBL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|