Noble Energy Inc. (NBL): Price and Financial Metrics
NBL Stock Summary
- NBL's went public 34.07 years ago, making it older than 92.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Noble Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Noble Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -160.9%; that's higher than merely 8.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VER, DXC, CNA, SSL, and TRGP.
- NBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Noble Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.nblenergy.com.
NBL Stock Price Chart More Charts
NBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.43||52-week high||$28.40|
|Prev. close||$23.54||52-week low||$19.01|
|Day high||$23.66||Avg. volume||5,690,200|
|50-day MA||$22.20||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$22.41||Market Cap||11.21B|
Noble Energy Inc. (NBL) Company Bio
Noble Energy engages in the acquisition, exploration, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids worldwide. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Houston, Texas.