Noble Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NBLX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBLX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NBLX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBLX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- NBLX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
NBLX Stock Summary
- NBLX's current price/earnings ratio is 8.86, which is higher than only 12.7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Noble Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NBLX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.49% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Noble Midstream Partners LP are AIV, SWX, MAC, SJW, and CLNC.
- NBLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Noble Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.nblmidstream.com.
NBLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.21||52-week high||$15.73|
|Prev. close||$15.30||52-week low||$5.62|
|Day high||$15.73||Avg. volume||883,457|
|50-day MA||$14.66||Dividend yield||4.93%|
|200-day MA||$11.13||Market Cap||1.37B|
Noble Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NBLX) Company Bio
Noble Midstream Partners LP provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services. The Company owns, operates, develops, and acquires a wide range of domestic midstream infrastructure assets. Noble Midstream Partners conducts business in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NBLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NBLX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Noble Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Noble Midstream Partners LP ended up being:
- Noble Midstream Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Noble Midstream Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 24.83% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 5.85% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NBLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBLX Latest Social Stream
View Full NBLX Social Stream
Latest NBLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Noble Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBLX as an investment opportunity.
Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) ("Chevron") and Noble Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ: NBLX) ("Noble Midstream") announced today that the companies have completed the previously announced acquisition, which resulted in Noble Midstream becoming an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of Chevron.
Noble Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ: NBLX) ("Noble Midstream" or the "Partnership") announced today that it expects to close the previously announced merger transaction with Chevron Corporation ("Chevron") in mid-May. Under the terms of the merger agreement, at the closing, all of the publicly held common units representing limited partner interests in the Partnership will convert into the right to receive newly issued shares of Chevron common stock. As a result, Partnership unitholders are not expected to receive a quarterly distribution from the Partnership for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, and instead, unitholders are expected to receive a quarterly dividend, payable June 10, 2021, from Chevron for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, provided that such unitholders continue to hold ...
Cushing® Asset Management and Swank Capital Announce a Constituent Change to The Cushing® 30 MLP Index
Cushing® Asset Management, LP, and Swank Capital, LLC, announce an upcoming interim change to the constituents of The Cushing® 30 MLP Index (the "Index"). On March 4, 2021, Index constituent Noble Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ: NBLX) entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger ("Merger Agreement") with Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) that would result in NBLX common units ceasing to be publicly traded, subject to the approval of the holders of NBLX common units. Entities representing a majority of NBLX common units have agreed to deliver written consents approving the Merger Agreement, and the merger closing may occur as early as May 3, 2021. Per the Index's methodology guide, this event will result in a constituent replacement. Accordingly, after the market closes on April 30, 2021, a...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds NBLX, JCS, RBC, and AEGN Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
Chevron (CVX) has Woodside Energy Limited of Australia as the 50-50 joint-venture partner in the Kitimat LNG project.
NBLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NBLXWant to do more research on Noble Midstream Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch