Noble Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NBLX): Price and Financial Metrics
NBLX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.16, Noble Midstream Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Noble Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that NBLX's revenue has grown 65.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.74% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Noble Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be PARR, MMAC, CPE, TOO, and MTDR.
- Visit NBLX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nblmidstream.com.
NBLX Stock Price Chart More Charts
NBLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.21||52-week high||$40.30|
|Prev. close||$23.63||52-week low||$20.30|
|Day high||$24.21||Avg. volume||262,801|
|50-day MA||$23.02||Dividend yield||11.38%|
|200-day MA||$29.39||Market Cap||961.31M|
Noble Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NBLX) Company Bio
Noble Midstream Partners LP provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services. The Company owns, operates, develops, and acquires a wide range of domestic midstream infrastructure assets. Noble Midstream Partners conducts business in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.