Noble Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NBLX): Price and Financial Metrics
NBLX Stock Summary
- NBLX's current price/earnings ratio is 10.14, which is higher than just 13.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Noble Midstream Partners LP is higher than just 13.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Noble Midstream Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Noble Midstream Partners LP are CUZ, EQT, CLNY, PK, and AM.
- NBLX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Noble Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.nblmidstream.com.
NBLX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBLX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.09||52-week high||$15.56|
|Prev. close||$15.05||52-week low||$1.81|
|Day high||$15.13||Avg. volume||937,298|
|50-day MA||$12.68||Dividend yield||4.97%|
|200-day MA||$9.86||Market Cap||1.36B|
Noble Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NBLX) Company Bio
Noble Midstream Partners LP provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services. The Company owns, operates, develops, and acquires a wide range of domestic midstream infrastructure assets. Noble Midstream Partners conducts business in the United States. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NBLX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NBLX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Noble Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NBLX, they are:
- 46% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 15.81% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Noble Midstream Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 23.16% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 10.74% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NBLX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBLX Latest Social Stream
View Full NBLX Social Stream
Latest NBLX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Noble Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBLX as an investment opportunity.
Noble Midstream Partners (NBLX) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
Noble Midstream Partners (NASDAQ:NBLX) issued its quarterly earnings results on Friday. The company reported $0.44 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.56 by ($0.12), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Noble Midstream Partners had a return on equity of 21.17% and a net margin of 17.85%. NASDAQ:NBLX opened at $13.53 on […]
The following slide deck was published by Noble Midstream Partners LP in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 12, 2021 / Noble Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ:NBLX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.Investor NetworkNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 12, 2021 / Noble Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ:NBLX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Noble Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ: NBLX) (“Noble Midstream” or the “Partnership”) today reported fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial and operational results. The Partnership’s results are consolidated to include Noble Midstream’s 54.4% ownership of Black Diamond Gathering, LLC (“Black Diamond Gathering”). References to Equity Method Investments pertain to Noble Midstream’s equity interests in joint ventures that are not wholly-owned by the Partnership. Certai
NBLX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NBLXWant to do more research on Noble Midstream Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!