Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.59% of US stocks.
- NBR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NBR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
NBR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nabors Industries Ltd is higher than just 8.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Nabors Industries Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Nabors Industries Ltd's share price is greater than that of 92.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nabors Industries Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be EXTN, CMLS, CIR, NGL, and LILA.
- Visit NBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nabors.com.
NBR Valuation Summary
NBR's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 70.59% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBR.
NBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.58||52-week high||$133.61|
|Prev. close||$126.34||52-week low||$21.66|
|Day high||$130.25||Avg. volume||211,701|
|50-day MA||$97.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.47||Market Cap||1.05B|
Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) Company Bio
Nabors Industries provides drilling and rig services. The company offers rig instrumentation, optimization software, and directional drilling services. It also provides completion, life-of-well maintenance, and plugging and abandonment of a well. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
NBR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Nabors Industries Ltd. To summarize, we found that Nabors Industries Ltd ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 49.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Nabors Industries Ltd, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 19. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 7.44% of US equities in the Energy sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Nabors Industries Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Nabors Industries Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.58. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.1% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBR Latest Social Stream
View Full NBR Social Stream
Latest NBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nabors Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBR as an investment opportunity.
Nabors Industries' (NBR) newly-formed subsidiary intends to raise $250 million in the proposed offering through the sale of units.
Nabors Industries Ltd. with ticker code (NBR) have now 9 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Underperform''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 121 and 65 calculating the average target price we see 86. Now with the previous closing price of 111.79 this indicates there is a potential downside of -23.1%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 97.58 while the 200 day moving average is 85.81. The company has a market cap of $818m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="NBR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Nabors Industries Ltd. provides drilling and drilling-related services for land-based and offshore oil and natural gas wells. The company operates throug...
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nabors Industries Ltd. ("Nabors" or the "Company") (NYSE: NBR), a leading provider of advanced technology for the global energy industry, announced today that Nabors Energy Transition Corp. ("NETC"), a newly formed special purpose
No summary available.
Nabors Industries Ltd. found using ticker (NBR) have now 9 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Underperform''. The target price ranges between 121 and 65 calculating the mean target price we have 86. Now with the previous closing price of 124.45 this would indicate that there is a downside of -30.9%. The day 50 moving average is 93.42 and the 200 day moving average is 83.15. The market cap for the company is $875m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="NBR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Nabors Industries Ltd. provides drilling and drilling-related services for land-based and offshore oil and natural gas wells. The company operates through five segments: U.S. Drill...
NBR Price Returns