Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR): Price and Financial Metrics
NBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.94||52-week high||$193.88|
|Prev. close||$93.24||52-week low||$83.05|
|Day high||$96.52||Avg. volume||228,646|
|50-day MA||$104.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$135.56||Market Cap||915.27M|
NBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBR POWR Grades
- NBR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NBR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.11% of US stocks).
NBR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NBR is 7.17 -- better than 94.26% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD is higher than just 6.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- NBR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.46% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be GPRK, VRRM, ARNC, HNRG, and GAN.
- NBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD's official web site, go to www.nabors.com.
NBR Valuation Summary
- NBR's price/earnings ratio is -7.2; this is 204.35% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- NBR's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBR.
NBR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -42.03%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -9.05%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 115.7%.
The table below shows NBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.24% of graded US stocks.
- NBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.34 -- ranking 81st of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PHX, EGY, and LPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBR.
The table below shows NBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NBR, see our NBR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$93.78||Average Broker Recommendation||2.18 (Hold)|
Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) Company Bio
Nabors Industries provides drilling and rig services. The company offers rig instrumentation, optimization software, and directional drilling services. It also provides completion, life-of-well maintenance, and plugging and abandonment of a well. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
NBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBR Latest Social Stream
View Full NBR Social Stream
Latest NBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NABORS INDUSTRIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBR as an investment opportunity.
Why Is Nabors (NBR) Down 11.7% Since Last Earnings Report?
Nabors (NBR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
With 73% ownership, Nabors Industries Ltd. (NYSE:NBR) boasts of strong institutional backing
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Nabors Industries' stock price might be vulnerable to...
4 big analyst cuts: Shopify loses Buy rating on Q1 surge
Here is your Pro Recap of the biggest analyst cuts you may have missed since yesterday’s close: downgrades for Shopify, Skyworks Solutions, XPO, and Nabors Industries. Shares plunged nearly 10% premarket today after the company reported in-line Q2 earnings and worse-than-expected Q3 guidance as a challenging macro backdrop continues to weigh on the company's performance.
16 Biggest Offshore Oil Rig Companies in the U.S.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 16 biggest offshore oil rig companies in the U.S. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Offshore Oil Rig Companies in the U.S. The energy industry is one of the biggest sectors in the world and one which came under renewed spotlight last […]
Vast Solar: A Carbon-Free Breakthrough for Utilities of the Future
Vast Solar going public via a merger with Nabors Energy Transition Corp. (NYSE: NETC) NETC is the only SPAC focused on energy transition with a major corporate backer Vast Solar […]
NBR Price Returns
Continue Researching NBRWant to see what other sources are saying about Nabors Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Nabors Industries Ltd (NBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nabors Industries Ltd (NBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nabors Industries Ltd (NBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...