Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR): Price and Financial Metrics
NBR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NBR is currently 2.25, higher than just 8.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Nabors Industries Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- NBR's price/sales ratio is 0.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 6.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AA, ETM, CPLG, ICD, and SLCA.
- NBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nabors Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.nabors.com.
NBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.01||52-week high||$112.42|
|Prev. close||$106.91||52-week low||$9.79|
|Day high||$112.42||Avg. volume||287,376|
|50-day MA||$72.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.09||Market Cap||817.03M|
Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) Company Bio
Nabors Industries provides drilling and rig services. The company offers rig instrumentation, optimization software, and directional drilling services. It also provides completion, life-of-well maintenance, and plugging and abandonment of a well. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
NBR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Nabors Industries Ltd. To summarize, we found that Nabors Industries Ltd ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NBR, they are:
- 20% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 4.29% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Nabors Industries Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.63. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.99% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Nabors Industries Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBR Latest Social Stream
View Full NBR Social Stream
Latest NBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nabors Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBR as an investment opportunity.
Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021 02:00 PM ET Company Participants William Conroy - Vice President of Corporate Development & Investor Relations Tony Petrello - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer William Restrepo - Chief Financial Officer Siggi Meissner - President of Global Drilling...
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nabors Industries Ltd. ("Nabors" or the "Company") (NYSE: NBR) today reported fourth quarter 2020 operating revenues of $443 million, compared to operating revenues of $438 million in the third quarter of 2020. The net loss from continuing…
Nabors Industries, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Nabors Industries Ltd.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Nabors Industries Ltd.Global Credit Research - 19 Feb 2021New York, February 19, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Nabors Industries Ltd. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 17 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review to announce ...
Nabors Industries announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Helmerich & Payne's (HP) cost-control measures are likely to have boosted its earnings and cash flows in the fiscal first quarter.
NBR Price Returns
Continue Researching NBRWant to see what other sources are saying about Nabors Industries Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!