Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.73% of US stocks.
- NBR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- NBR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NBR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nabors Industries Ltd is higher than just 5.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Nabors Industries Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- NBR's price/sales ratio is 0.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 6.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HNRG, CNX, ARLP, ICD, and INSW.
- NBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nabors Industries Ltd's official web site, go to www.nabors.com.
NBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NBR's price/sales ratio is 73.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- NBR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NBR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 18.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBR.
NBR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1625.03%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -96.24%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 525.85%.
The table below shows NBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.02% of graded US stocks.
- NBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.34 -- ranking 73rd of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PHX, CCLP, and SNMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBR.
The table below shows NBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.52||52-week high||$133.61|
|Prev. close||$81.81||52-week low||$21.66|
|Day high||$88.64||Avg. volume||187,892|
|50-day MA||$85.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$89.08||Market Cap||721.34M|
Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) Company Bio
Nabors Industries provides drilling and rig services. The company offers rig instrumentation, optimization software, and directional drilling services. It also provides completion, life-of-well maintenance, and plugging and abandonment of a well. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBR Latest Social Stream
View Full NBR Social Stream
Latest NBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nabors Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBR as an investment opportunity.
Nabors Industries Ltd. with ticker code (NBR) have now 8 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Underperform''. The target price ranges between 121 and 65 with a mean TP of 93. Now with the previous closing price of 82.4 this indicates there is a potential upside of 12.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 81.03 and the 200 moving average now moves to 97.71. The market capitalisation for the company is $696m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="NBR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Nabors Industries Ltd. provides drilling and drilling-related services for land-based and offshore oil and natural gas wells. The company operates through five segments: U.S. Drilling, Ca...
Sound cost control and stronger operating efficiencies should enable the Zacks Oil and Gas - Drilling industry operators like Helmerich & Payne (HP), Transocean (RIG), Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) and Nabors Industries (NBR) navigate the challenging times with relative ease.
Nabors (NBR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The Calgary-based global leader in oilfield services Ensign Energy Services Inc. and Nabors Industries Ltd., announced today the purchases completion of the purchase by Ensign of the fleet of 35 land-based drilling rigs hitherto owned by Nabors Canadian subsidiary. Read more of our news content, here; Cenovus Energy posts a The post Ensign Energy and Nabors Industries close sale of Nabors drilling assets appeared first on Energy Capital Media .
Nabors' (NBR) total costs and expenses in Q2 decline to $655 million from $669.5 million in the year-ago quarter owing to controlled depreciation costs and interest expenses.
NBR Price Returns