Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBR POWR Grades
- NBR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- NBR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NBR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.29% of US stocks).
NBR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nabors Industries Ltd is higher than only 10.46% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Nabors Industries Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that NBR's revenue has grown -5.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.32% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nabors Industries Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CEIX, ARLP, MTDR, SM, and TALO.
- Visit NBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nabors.com.
NBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NBR's price/sales ratio is 73.33% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- NBR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 18.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NBR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 18.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBR.
NBR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.08%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 113.84%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -59.67%.
The table below shows NBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.24% of graded US stocks.
- NBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.34 -- ranking 81st of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PHX, EGY, and LPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBR.
The table below shows NBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$130.95||52-week high||$207.67|
|Prev. close||$133.90||52-week low||$65.58|
|Day high||$136.16||Avg. volume||198,378|
|50-day MA||$151.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$124.44||Market Cap||1.38B|
Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) Company Bio
Nabors Industries provides drilling and rig services. The company offers rig instrumentation, optimization software, and directional drilling services. It also provides completion, life-of-well maintenance, and plugging and abandonment of a well. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBR Latest Social Stream
View Full NBR Social Stream
Latest NBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nabors Industries Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBR as an investment opportunity.
On June 11, 2021, Nabors Industries Ltd. ("Nabors") (NYSE: NBR) issued Warrants ("Warrants") to all holders of Nabors' common shares ("Common Shares") to purchase Common Shares pursuant to a Warrant Agreement (the "Warrant Agreement") dated as of June 10, 2021 between Nabors and Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
Nabors Industries' (NBR) fourth-quarter loss from operations is broader than the Zacks Consensus Estimate, while quarterly revenues lag estimates.
Miller Value Partners, an investment management firm, published its “Miller Deep Value Strategy” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be seen here.
Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 09, 2022, 02:00 PM ET Company Participants William Conroy - VP, Corporate Development & IR Anthony Petrello - Chairman, President and CEO William Restrepo - CFO Subodh Saxena - SVP Conference Call Participants Connor Lynagh - Morgan Stanley Waqar Syed...
NBR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
NBR Price Returns