Nabriva Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Shares (NBRV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBRV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NBRV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBRV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NBRV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NBRV Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 73.28, Nabriva Therapeutics plc has a higher such ratio than 95.64% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NBRV is more volatile than 96.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -19.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 12.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nabriva Therapeutics plc are SNOA, OBLN, NURO, LQDA, and FTK.
- NBRV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nabriva Therapeutics plc's official web site, go to www.nabriva.com.
NBRV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBRV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.34||52-week high||$11.50|
|Prev. close||$1.40||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$1.37||Avg. volume||3,199,107|
|50-day MA||$1.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.12||Market Cap||474.62M|
Nabriva Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Shares (NBRV) Company Bio
Nabriva is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research and development of novel antibiotics to treat serious infections, with a focus on the pleuromutilin class of antibiotics. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Wien, Austria.
NBRV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBRV Latest Social Stream
View Full NBRV Social Stream
Latest NBRV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nabriva Therapeutics plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBRV as an investment opportunity.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Nabriva Therapeutics...
The Antimicrobials Working Group (AWG) announced today the addition of Crestone, Inc. (Crestone) to its coalition of companies with the mission to combat drug resistant infections and spur life-saving innovations. This new addition brings AWG's membership to 12 antimicrobial drug companies.
Nabriva Agrees to Extension of Principal Debt Repayments Under Existing Loan Agreement with Hercules Capital
- Principal Repayments Delayed At Least Until January 1, 2022 - Repayment Delay and Recent ATM Activity Extends Cash Runway Substantially Through the First Quarter of 2022 DUBLIN, Ireland and FORT WASHINGTON, Pa., June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: NBRV), a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the commercialization and development of innovative anti-infective agents to treat serious infections, today announced that it has reached an agreement with Hercules Capita
DUBLIN, Ireland and FORT WASHINGTON, Pa., June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: NBRV), a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the commercialization and development of innovative anti-infective agents to treat serious infections, announced today that Dr. Mark Corrigan and Lisa Dalton have joined the Company’s Board of Directors. In addition, after many years of service Dr. George Talbot has notified the company of his decision not to stand for re-election to the Boar
DUBLIN, Ireland, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: NBRV), a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the commercialization and development of innovative anti-infective agents to treat serious infections, today announced that it has granted non-statutory stock options to purchase an aggregate of 6,000 ordinary shares of Nabriva Therapeutics as an inducement to two newly-hired employees. These grants were awarded pursuant to the Nasdaq inducement grant exception as a component of new hire employment compensation. The stock options were granted effective May 28, 2021 with an exercise price of $1.38 per share, which is equal to the closing price of Nabriva Therapeutics’s ordinary shares on the date of grant. Each stock option granted has a 10-year term and vest...
NBRV Price Returns
Continue Researching NBRVWant to do more research on Nabriva Therapeutics plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch