Nabriva Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Shares (NBRV): Price and Financial Metrics
NBRV Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 420.89, Nabriva Therapeutics plc has a higher such ratio than 99.37% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,005.74%, Nabriva Therapeutics plc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.77% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NBRV's revenue has grown -68.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.11% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBRV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KDMN, GERN, ADVM, PRTA, and NYMX.
- Visit NBRV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nabriva.com.
NBRV Stock Price Chart More Charts
NBRV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$3.27|
|Prev. close||$1.78||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$1.81||Avg. volume||1,074,763|
|50-day MA||$1.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||1.37B|
Nabriva Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Shares (NBRV) Company Bio
Nabriva is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research and development of novel antibiotics to treat serious infections, with a focus on the pleuromutilin class of antibiotics. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Wien, Austria.