Nabriva Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Shares (NBRV): Price and Financial Metrics
NBRV Stock Summary
- NBRV's price/sales ratio is 420.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,005.74%, Nabriva Therapeutics plc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.77% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nabriva Therapeutics plc comes in at -68.27%, a number that bests merely 2.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nabriva Therapeutics plc, a group of peers worth examining would be KDMN, GERN, ADVM, PRTA, and NYMX.
- NBRV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nabriva Therapeutics plc's official web site, go to www.nabriva.com.
NBRV Stock Price Chart More Charts
NBRV Price/Volume Stats
Nabriva Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Shares (NBRV) Company Bio
Nabriva is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research and development of novel antibiotics to treat serious infections, with a focus on the pleuromutilin class of antibiotics. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Wien, Austria.