Nabriva Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Shares (NBRV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBRV POWR Grades
- NBRV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBRV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- NBRV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.81% of US stocks).
NBRV Stock Summary
- NBRV's price/sales ratio is 41.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.1% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NBRV's revenue has grown 70.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.81% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NBRV is more volatile than 95.66% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nabriva Therapeutics plc are ISR, SSD, LMAT, VAPO, and AGRX.
- Visit NBRV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nabriva.com.
NBRV Valuation Summary
- NBRV's price/sales ratio is 36.3; this is 219.82% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 65 months, NBRV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.
- NBRV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBRV.
NBRV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBRV has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.74% of graded US stocks.
- NBRV's asset turnover comes in at 0.2 -- ranking 203rd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BIIB, TECH, and PRTA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBRV.
The table below shows NBRV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBRV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBRV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.18||52-week high||$6.19|
|Prev. close||$1.26||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.26||Avg. volume||2,391,212|
|50-day MA||$1.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.75||Market Cap||586.92M|
Nabriva Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Shares (NBRV) Company Bio
Nabriva is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research and development of novel antibiotics to treat serious infections, with a focus on the pleuromutilin class of antibiotics. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Wien, Austria.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBRV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBRV Latest Social Stream
View Full NBRV Social Stream
Latest NBRV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nabriva Therapeutics plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBRV as an investment opportunity.
DUBLIN, Ireland and FORT WASHINGTON, Pa., Sept. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: NBRV), a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the commercialization and development of innovative anti-infective agents to treat serious infections, today announced data presentation at the Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) IDWeek™ 2021, taking place virtually from September 29 – October 3, 2021. Nabriva, along with its collaborators, will exhibit a poster presentation on the
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Tuesday Morning The Trade: Tuesday Morning Corporation (NASDAQ: TUEM) COO Marc Katz acquired a total of 1884104 shares at
Nabriva Therapeutics Plc (NASDAQ: NBRV ) entered an agreement with Vizient to offer Xenleta as a contracted product to Vizient''s Pharmacy Network Program. Xenleta is indicated for community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP). Vizient offers expertise, analytics and advisory services, and Full story available on Benzinga.com
Nabriva and Vizient Enter into Agreement to Make XENLETA® (lefamulin) Available to Vizient’s Pharmacy Network Program
- Expands access to XENLETA for hospitalized patients with Community Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia (CABP)DUBLIN, Ireland and FORT WASHINGTON, Pa., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: NBRV), a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the commercialization and development of innovative anti-infective agents to treat serious infections, announced that it has entered into an agreement with Vizient to offer XENLETA, which treats community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP
Thinking about buying stock in Nabriva Therapeutics, WiMi Hologram Cloud, Xos Inc, Altimmune, or Penn National Gaming?
NEW YORK , Sept. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for NBRV, WIMI, XOS, ALT, and PENN. Full story available on Benzinga.com
NBRV Price Returns
Continue Researching NBRVWant to do more research on Nabriva Therapeutics plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch