Nabriva Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Shares (NBRV): Price and Financial Metrics
NBRV Stock Summary
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc's stock had its IPO on September 18, 2015, making it an older stock than only 14.68% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 112.66, Nabriva Therapeutics plc has a higher such ratio than 97.95% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,722.68%, Nabriva Therapeutics plc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.86% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBRV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSTG, PACB, MRAM, VUZI, and EMAN.
- NBRV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nabriva Therapeutics plc's official web site, go to www.nabriva.com.
NBRV Stock Price Chart More Charts
NBRV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.28||52-week high||$3.27|
|Prev. close||$1.29||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$1.29||Avg. volume||1,268,090|
|50-day MA||$1.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.95||Market Cap||1.21B|
Nabriva Therapeutics plc - Ordinary Shares (NBRV) Company Bio
Nabriva is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the research and development of novel antibiotics to treat serious infections, with a focus on the pleuromutilin class of antibiotics. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Wien, Austria.