Nicolet Bankshares Inc. (NCBS): Price and Financial Metrics
NCBS Stock Summary
- NCBS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.35%, Nicolet Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 17.18% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NCBS comes in at 7.3% -- higher than that of 80.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NCBS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CATC, HUBG, WYY, FSS, and SCHN.
- NCBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nicolet Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.nicoletbank.com.
NCBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.04||52-week high||$86.25|
|Prev. close||$77.27||52-week low||$45.33|
|Day high||$77.77||Avg. volume||33,697|
|50-day MA||$80.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.04||Market Cap||769.63M|
Nicolet Bankshares Inc. (NCBS) Company Bio
Nicolet Bankshares, Inc. provides commercial and retail banking services for businesses and individuals in Wisconsin and Michigan. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
NCBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCBS Latest Social Stream
View Full NCBS Social Stream
Latest NCBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nicolet Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCBS as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies - TPCO, WSFS, FI, INSW, JCS, NCBS
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of CNBKA, EBC, STAY, FXNC, BFTL, FI, KTYB, SYBT, MFNC, NCBS, MX, PFBI, and PEBO
Century Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:CNBKA) - Eastern Bankshares, Inc. (EBC)
Nicolet Bankshares, Inc. has reached a definitive merger agreement to acquire Mackinac Financial Corporation. The proposed acquisition will result in the holding company assuming control of mBank, Mackinac’s banking subsidiary. Nicolet Bankshares' stock fell 7.97% on Tuesday following the announcement. A merger between Nicolet Bankshares (NCBS) and Mackinac will result in a combined company with $6.1 billion in total assets. It will also have about $5.2 billion in deposits and $3.9 billion in loans. Mackinac will account for about 25% of the combined company's total assets. The proposed acquisition is an important step as Nicolet Bankshares seeks to accelerate growth.
Pre-market movers on Tuesday include ZOM stock, RIOT stock and AGC stock, following all sorts of big stock market news.
Nicolet Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCBS) ("Nicolet") and Mackinac Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: MFNC) ("Mackinac") today jointly announced the execution of a definitive merger agreement, pursuant to which Nicolet will acquire Mackinac and its wholly-owned banking subsidiary, mBank.
NCBS Price Returns
Continue Researching NCBSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nicolet Bankshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Nicolet Bankshares Inc (NCBS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nicolet Bankshares Inc (NCBS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nicolet Bankshares Inc (NCBS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!