National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NCMI POWR Grades
- NCMI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 51.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NCMI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 51 days.
- NCMI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
NCMI Stock Summary
- NCMI's price/sales ratio is 0.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.95% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NATIONAL CINEMEDIA INC comes in at 230.84%, a number that bests 96.71% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NCMI is more volatile than 96.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NCMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GEO, FAT, SPH, SIX, and AHCO.
- NCMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATIONAL CINEMEDIA INC's official web site, go to www.ncm.com.
NCMI Valuation Summary
- NCMI's price/earnings ratio is -0.4; this is 103.1% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- NCMI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 102.3 over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NCMI.
NCMI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -66.88%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -66.46%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.65%.
The table below shows NCMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NCMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NCMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.61% of graded US stocks.
- NCMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 537th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MODN, SABR, and CASS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NCMI.
The table below shows NCMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NCMI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NCMI, see our NCMI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$5.63||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
NCMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.13||52-week high||$2.71|
|Prev. close||$0.14||52-week low||$0.10|
|Day high||$0.14||Avg. volume||2,443,805|
|50-day MA||$0.22||Dividend yield||52.58%|
|200-day MA||$0.66||Market Cap||10.83M|
Most Popular Stories View All
NCMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCMI Latest Social Stream
View Full NCMI Social Stream
Latest NCMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL CINEMEDIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCMI as an investment opportunity.
National CineMedia to cede control to lenders, prepping for bankruptcy - WSJ
Cinema advertising giant National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI) is in negotiations to hand over control to senior lenders as a step in a planned bankruptcy filing, the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
NCMI, like much of the movie industry, has struggled with falling revenues due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on theatre attendance. Last month, it reportedly missed an interest payment on a due unsecured bond. The company had reported total liabilities of $1.23B as of September 29, 2022.
According to the WSJ report, NCMI's nego...
National CineMedia Releases the First Cinema Attention Measurement Study in the US Conducted by Attention Technology Company Lumen In Collaboration with dentsu’s Attention Economy Initiative
NEW YORK, March 15, 2023--National CineMedia (NCM®), the largest cinema advertising network in the US, announces the release of the first US cinema attention measurement study conducted by Lumen, the leading technology company for attention measurement, and in collaboration with dentsu, the agency leader in attention metrics.
National CineMedia Announces The Creative Ladder as Official Charity Partner of the 2023 Cannes Lions Young Lions Competition
NEW YORK, February 10, 2023--National CineMedia (NCM®), the U.S. Representative for the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and the largest cinema advertising network, announces The Creative Ladder, a nonprofit dedicated to making creative careers more accessible and inclusive for young people, as the official charity partner for the 2023 Young Lions Competition.
National CineMedia, U.S. Representative for Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, Announces the Launch of the 2023 Young Lions Competition
NEW YORK, January 09, 2023--The U.S. Representative for Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and largest cinema advertising network, National CineMedia (NCM®), announces the launch of the 2023 Young Lions Competition. Registration begins today, January 9th, and is open through February 3rd at https://canneslions.ncm.com/young-lions.
NCM and Affinity Solutions’ Research Study Identifies Link Between In-Theater Experiences and Elevated Consumer Spend in New Economic Impact Report
NEW YORK, November 17, 2022--Today, Affinity Solutions, the leading Consumer Purchase Data platform focused on delivering improved business outcomes, and National CineMedia (NCM®), America’s largest movie network uniting brands with young diverse audiences, unveiled a breakthrough report that proves a predictive relationship between in-theater movie experiences and elevated consumer spend. The study entitled "Economic Impact Study: Moviegoing as an Indicator of Spend" analyzed NCM audiences of o
NCMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NCMIWant to see what other sources are saying about National CineMedia Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...