National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NCMI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NCMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NCMI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- NCMI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
NCMI Stock Summary
- NCMI's price/sales ratio is 0.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.11% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.46 for NATIONAL CINEMEDIA INC; that's greater than it is for merely 4.94% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NATIONAL CINEMEDIA INC comes in at 230.84%, a number that bests 96.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATIONAL CINEMEDIA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SIX, TGI, GEO, JACK, and SPH.
- NCMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATIONAL CINEMEDIA INC's official web site, go to www.ncm.com.
NCMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NCMI's EV/EBIT ratio is 80.16% higher, now standing at 22.7.
- Over the past 192 months, NCMI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 101.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NCMI.
NCMI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -66.88%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -74.92%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 16.63%.
The table below shows NCMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NCMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NCMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.61% of graded US stocks.
- NCMI's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 537th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MODN, SABR, and CASS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NCMI.
The table below shows NCMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NCMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$3.41|
|Prev. close||$0.43||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.49||Avg. volume||1,053,510|
|50-day MA||$0.52||Dividend yield||25.43%|
|200-day MA||$1.42||Market Cap||38.70M|
Most Popular Stories View All
NCMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCMI Latest Social Stream
View Full NCMI Social Stream
Latest NCMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL CINEMEDIA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCMI as an investment opportunity.
NCM and Affinity Solutions’ Research Study Identifies Link Between In-Theater Experiences and Elevated Consumer Spend in New Economic Impact Report
NEW YORK, November 17, 2022--Today, Affinity Solutions, the leading Consumer Purchase Data platform focused on delivering improved business outcomes, and National CineMedia (NCM®), America’s largest movie network uniting brands with young diverse audiences, unveiled a breakthrough report that proves a predictive relationship between in-theater movie experiences and elevated consumer spend. The study entitled "Economic Impact Study: Moviegoing as an Indicator of Spend" analyzed NCM audiences of o
National CineMedia ( NASDAQ:NCMI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$54.5m (up 72% from 3Q...
In a report released today, James Goss from Barrington reiterated a Hold rating on National Cinemedia (NCMI - Research Report). The company's shares closed yesterday at $0.43.Goss covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Clear Channel Outdoor, Cumulus Media, and Marcus. According to TipRanks, Goss has an average return of -7.3% and a 33.98% success rate on recommended stocks. In addition to Barrington, National Cinemedia also received a Hold from B.Riley Financial's Eric Wold in a report issued today. However, on the same day, Wedbush reiterated a Buy rating on National Cinemedia (NASDAQ: NCMI).See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>NCMI market cap is currently $35.
Wedbush analyst Alicia Reese reiterated a Buy rating on National Cinemedia (NCMI - Research Report) today and set a price target of $3.50. The company's shares closed yesterday at $0.43.According to TipRanks, Reese is ranked #6974 out of 7922 analysts.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for National Cinemedia with a $2.50 average price target.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>Based on National Cinemedia's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $67.1 million and a GAAP net loss of $700 thousand.
The nation’s biggest cinema advertising network National CineMedia saw revenue rise and losses narrow last quarter as executives cited brisk sales of movie theater ads and insisted that it’s business as usual fo now, even as part owner and major client Regal is swept up in bankruptcy. “From our perspective, nothing has changed on a […]
NCMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NCMIWant to see what other sources are saying about National CineMedia Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch