National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI): Price and Financial Metrics
NCMI Stock Summary
- National CineMedia Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.66% of US listed stocks.
- NCMI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.68% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NCMI comes in at 12.82% -- higher than that of 85.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NCMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ECPG, DFIN, JAX, TTMI, and OTEL.
- NCMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National CineMedia Inc's official web site, go to www.ncm.com.
NCMI Stock Price Chart More Charts
NCMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.37||52-week high||$9.85|
|Prev. close||$8.00||52-week low||$5.64|
|Day high||$9.85||Avg. volume||386,329|
|50-day MA||$7.53||Dividend yield||7.26%|
|200-day MA||$7.41||Market Cap||742.49M|
NCMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NCMI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that National CineMedia Inc ranked in the 67st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 59% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NCMI, they are:
- 41% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 14.49% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 59% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 85.47% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than 72.05% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|