National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, NCMI's growth rate has been -0.09% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NCMI reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.77% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NCMI has less fluctuation in its price than merely 3.48% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NCMI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RBC, SCHN, CP, PLD and FLXS.
NCMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for NCMI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 281.09%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NCMI, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, NCMI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 97.92% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 281.09%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.53% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NCMI has a discount rate lower than 96.53% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
NCMI Dividend Chart
NCMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NCMI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NCMI||National CineMedia, Inc.||9.96%|
|2||AMC||AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc.||4.95%|
|3||RGC||Regal Entertainment Group||3.83%|
|4||WMG||Warner Music Group Corp.||1.71%|
|5||TWX||Time Warner Inc. New||1.63%|
|6||LGF.B||Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares||0.00%|
|7||CNK||Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||RDI||Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting||0.00%|
|9||LGF.A||Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class A Voting Shares||0.00%|
|10||YVR||Liquid Media Group Ltd.||0.00%|
|12||EROS||Eros International PLC A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|13||IPIC||iPic Entertainment Inc. -||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on NCMI dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about National CineMedia Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
National CineMedia Inc Common Stock (NCMI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) - Dividend Investor
National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha