National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, NCMI's growth rate has been -0.15% over the past 5.5 years.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NCMI's comes in at 1.62 -- better than 89.96% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, NCMI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 10.77% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NCMI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RDY, PEGA, GSHD, GNSS and MRTN.
NCMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding National CineMedia Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 22.62%. Digging deeper, the aspects of National CineMedia Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, NCMI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 99.42% such stocks.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, National CineMedia Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 4.86% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NCMI Dividend Chart
NCMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NCMI Dividends vs. Peers
NCMI's dividend yield currently ranks #15 of 15 vs. its peers in the Entertainment - Movies/Studios category.
|1||RDBX||Redbox Entertainment Inc.||0.00%|
|2||ESGC||Eros STX Global Corp.||0.00%|
|3||LGF.B||Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares||0.00%|
|4||CNK||Cinemark Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|5||AMC||AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||TWX||Time Warner Inc. New||0.00%|
|7||RDI||Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting||0.00%|
|8||LGF.A||Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
|9||YVR||Liquid Media Group Ltd.||0.00%|
|11||EROS||Eros International PLC A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|12||CIDM||Cinedigm Corp -||0.00%|
|13||IPIC||iPic Entertainment Inc. -||0.00%|
|14||WMG||Warner Music Group Corp.||0.00%|
|15||NCMI||National CineMedia, Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NCMI dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about National CineMedia Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
National CineMedia Inc Common Stock (NCMI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) - Dividend Investor
National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha