National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NCMI reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.05% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NCMI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 92.78% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NCMI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RGR, GRFS, INTC, BIG and LOW.
NCMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for NCMI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 129.18% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NCMI, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, NCMI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 99.33% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 129.18%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, National CineMedia Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 96% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, National CineMedia Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 5.33% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NCMI Dividend Chart
NCMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NCMI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NCMI||National CineMedia, Inc.||7.82%|
|2||RGC||Regal Entertainment Group||3.83%|
|3||TWX||Time Warner Inc. New||1.63%|
|4||WMG||Warner Music Group Corp.||1.24%|
|5||AMC||AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc.||0.85%|
|6||LGF.B||Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares||0.00%|
|7||CNK||Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||RDI||Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting||0.00%|
|9||LGF.A||Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class A Voting Shares||0.00%|
|10||YVR||Liquid Media Group Ltd.||0.00%|
|12||EROS||Eros International PLC A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|13||CIDM||Cinedigm Corp -||0.00%|
|14||IPIC||iPic Entertainment Inc. -||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on NCMI dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about National CineMedia Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
National CineMedia Inc Common Stock (NCMI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) - Dividend Investor
National CineMedia Inc (NCMI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha