nCino Inc. (NCNO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NCNO POWR Grades
- NCNO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.45% of US stocks.
- NCNO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- NCNO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.9% of US stocks).
NCNO Stock Summary
- NCNO's went public 1.25 years ago, making it older than only 1.09% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NCNO's price/sales ratio is 30.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 77.29%, Ncino Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.99% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ncino Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GKOS, CLPS, FUV, RMED, and RDFN.
- Visit NCNO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ncino.com.
NCNO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NCNO's price/sales ratio is 377.36% higher, now standing at 25.3.
- NCNO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 181 over the prior 14 months.
- NCNO's price/sales ratio has moved down 33.8 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NCNO.
NCNO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NCNO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.4% of graded US stocks.
- NCNO's asset turnover comes in at 0.419 -- ranking 360th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NCNO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NCNO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCNO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.83||52-week high||$90.22|
|Prev. close||$74.97||52-week low||$48.00|
|Day high||$75.05||Avg. volume||943,480|
|50-day MA||$68.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.24||Market Cap||7.01B|
nCino Inc. (NCNO) Company Bio
nCino, Inc. engages in the development of a cloud-based operating system for banks. Its end-to-end platform combines customer relationship management (CRM), customer onboarding, account opening, loan origination, deposit accounts, workflow, credit analysis, enterprise content management and instant reporting capabilities. The company was founded by Pullen Daniel, Neil Lawrence Underwood and James S. Mahan III on December 13, 2011 and is headquartered in Wilmington, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
NCNO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCNO Latest Social Stream
View Full NCNO Social Stream
Latest NCNO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ncino Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCNO as an investment opportunity.
nCino Appoints Seasoned Banking Technology Executive Anthony Morris as SVP of Global Banking Strategy & Customer Advisory
WILMINGTON, N.C., Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- nCino, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCNO), a pioneer in cloud banking and digital transformation solutions for the global financial services industry, today announced the appointment of Anthony Morris as SVP of Global Banking Strategy & Customer Advisory. With more than 30 years of experience in the banking and software industries, Morris has successfully helped financial institutions around the globe define and deliver new operating models and practical tra
nCino, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NCNO ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 20% in the last month. But that is...
New Partnership Supports Development of Larger Facility to Address Food Insecurity in Wilmington Area New Partnership Supports Development of Larger Facility to Address Food Insecurity in Wilmington Area
NASDAQ-listed nCino has today announced that TruePillars, a specialist SME lending company, is now live on the nCino Bank Operating System.
KPMG Australia has established an alliance with nCino to support Australian banking clients through the deployment of nCinos Bank Operating System. The post TruePillars live on nCino in following joint deployment with KPMG Australia appeared first on US FinTech .
NCNO Price Returns