NCR Corporation (NCR): Price and Financial Metrics
NCR Stock Summary
- Ncr Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.49% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.31 for Ncr Corp; that's greater than it is for 97.87% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NCR is more volatile than merely 17.8% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NCR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPNT, BLFS, RTIX, HCHC, and AAT.
- NCR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ncr Corp's official web site, go to www.ncr.com.
NCR Stock Price Chart More Charts
NCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.61||52-week high||$35.08|
|Prev. close||$32.46||52-week low||$20.93|
|Day high||$32.71||Avg. volume||951,654|
|50-day MA||$31.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.56||Market Cap||4.16B|
NCR Corporation (NCR) Company Bio
NCR Corporation offers financial-oriented self-service technologies, such as automated teller machines (ATM), cash dispensers, software solution, cash management and video banking software, and customer-facing digital banking services, as well as professional services related to ATM security, software, and bank branch optimization. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.