NCR Corporation (NCR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NCR POWR Grades
- NCR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.69% of US stocks.
- NCR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NCR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
NCR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NCR is 5.7 -- better than 93.78% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.27 for Ncr Corp; that's greater than it is for 86.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NCR comes in at 16.44% -- higher than that of 86.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ncr Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TPX, BSIG, CASA, JBL, and KOP.
- NCR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ncr Corp's official web site, go to www.ncr.com.
NCR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.31||52-week high||$50.00|
|Prev. close||$46.69||52-week low||$15.63|
|Day high||$48.61||Avg. volume||1,322,662|
|50-day MA||$40.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.71||Market Cap||6.32B|
NCR Corporation (NCR) Company Bio
NCR Corporation offers financial-oriented self-service technologies, such as automated teller machines (ATM), cash dispensers, software solution, cash management and video banking software, and customer-facing digital banking services, as well as professional services related to ATM security, software, and bank branch optimization. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Duluth, Georgia.
NCR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ncr Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ncr Corp ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ncr Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 62. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 6.42% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.58 years comes in at -0.02%; that's greater than just 20.6% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Ncr Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NCR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCR Latest Social Stream
View Full NCR Social Stream
Latest NCR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ncr Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCR as an investment opportunity.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), a global enterprise technology provider for the banking, retail and hospitality industries, today announced that Chief Financial Officer Tim Oliver will host a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley Life After Covid: 2021 Thematic Virtual Conference on May 20, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
NCR's deal to acquire Cardtronics takes another step ahead as more than 99% of the latter's shareholders vote in favor of the transaction.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), a global enterprise technology provider for the financial industry, today announced it has been named a global leader in the RBR Branch Transformation 2021 report. The report examines the dynamics of branch transformation, including the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. This recognition builds on NCR’s continued leadership in ATM ship share into 2021.
NCR ([[NCR]] +7.8%) Q1 reports revenue of $1.54B, up 2.7% Y/Y misses consensus by $10M.Bifurcating revenue: Banking $756M; Software and Services $1.11B; Recurring $874M.Retail revenue increased 13% due to growth in self-checkout and point-of-sale revenue, as well as higher services revenue.Gross margin of $414M increased from $397M last year; Gross margin...
Infrastructure stocks could turn into risk stocks should the infrastructure bill fail to pass Congress.
NCR Price Returns