NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (NCSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NCSM POWR Grades
- NCSM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NCSM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 61 days.
- NCSM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.58% of US stocks).
NCSM Stock Summary
- NCSM has a market capitalization of $64,426,680 -- more than approximately merely 16.17% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, NCS MULTISTAGE HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 13.79% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, NCSM has reported earnings growth of -116.21%, putting it ahead of only 12.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NCSM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are URG, ENV, FRPT, CELH, and BTTR.
- NCSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NCS MULTISTAGE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.ncsmultistage.com.
NCSM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NCSM's price/sales ratio is 78.95% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- NCSM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 33.1 over the prior 68 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NCSM.
NCSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.75||52-week high||$62.53|
|Prev. close||$26.13||52-week low||$21.05|
|Day high||$26.75||Avg. volume||5,871|
|50-day MA||$27.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.10||Market Cap||64.41M|
NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (NCSM) Company Bio
NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. provides engineered products and support services for oil and natural gas well completions and field development strategies in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NCSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCSM Latest Social Stream
View Full NCSM Social Stream
Latest NCSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NCS MULTISTAGE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCSM as an investment opportunity.
Third Quarter Results Total revenues of $48.9 million, a 51% year-over-year increaseNet income improved to $3.9 million, as compared to $2.8 million in the third quarter of 2021, a $1.1 million improvement resulting in earnings per diluted share of $1.58Adjusted EBITDA of $8.4 million, as compared to $4.2 million in the third quarter of 2021, a $4.3 million improvement$9.9 million in cash and $7.8 million of total debt as of September 30, 2022 HOUSTON, Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NCS Multi
HOUSTON, Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (“NCS” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:NCSM) will host a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2022 results on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 7:30 a.m. Central Time (8:30 a.m. Eastern Time). NCS will issue its third quarter 2022 earnings release the evening prior to the conference call. The conference call will be available via a live audio webcast. Participants who wish to ask questions may register for the call here to rec
Houston-based energy company NCS Multistage Holdings Inc. appointed a new CEO to replace its retiring leader, as well as a new CFO.
HOUSTON, Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: NCSM) (the “Company,” “NCS,” “we” or “us”) today announced, effective November 3, 2022, its Board of Directors appointed Michael Morrison as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer. The current Chief Financial Officer, Mr. Ryan Hummer, has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer, effective November 1, 2022. “NCS is a leader in providing highly engineered products and services to the oil and gas industry,” state
HOUSTON, Aug. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (“NCS” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:NCSM) announced that a jury in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Waco Division has found that an NCS patent, U.S. Patent No. 10,465,445, is valid and infringed by TCO AS’s (“TCO”) TDP-PO casing flotation device. The jury awarded NCS approximately $1.9 million in past damages for infringement of the patent from late 2019. “We have secured another unanimous jury verdic
NCSM Price Returns
Continue Researching NCSMWant to see what other sources are saying about NCS Multistage Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NCS Multistage Holdings Inc (NCSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NCS Multistage Holdings Inc (NCSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NCS Multistage Holdings Inc (NCSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch