NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (NCSM): Price and Financial Metrics
NCSM Stock Summary
- NCSM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.02 -- higher than merely 0.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NCSM's went public 2.84 years ago, making it older than only 8.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NCS Multistage Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,920.81%; that's higher than only 0.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NCSM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DPLO, ASNA, CIR, RCII, and LL.
- Visit NCSM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ncsmultistage.com.
NCSM Stock Price Chart More Charts
NCSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.04||52-week high||$5.87|
|Prev. close||$1.14||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.14||Avg. volume||32,582|
|50-day MA||$1.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.33||Market Cap||48.69M|
NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (NCSM) Company Bio
NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. provides engineered products and support services for oil and natural gas well completions and field development strategies in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NCSM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for NCS Multistage Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that NCS Multistage Holdings Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of NCS Multistage Holdings Inc, consider:
- In the past 2.53 years, NCS Multistage Holdings Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.59%; that's higher than only 1.41% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- NCS Multistage Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -119.4. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 1.69% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|