NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (NCSM): Price and Financial Metrics
NCSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.41||52-week high||$27.55|
|Prev. close||$12.60||52-week low||$12.02|
|Day high||$12.70||Avg. volume||4,823|
|50-day MA||$14.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.21||Market Cap||30.27M|
NCSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCSM Stock Summary
- NCS MULTISTAGE HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $31,464,725 is ahead of only 12.8% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, NCS MULTISTAGE HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 7.87% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, NCSM has reported earnings growth of 4,677%, putting it ahead of 99.81% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NCSM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPB, GTIM, LWAY, POWL, and STKL.
- Visit NCSM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ncsmultistage.com.
NCSM Valuation Summary
- NCSM's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 84.62% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- NCSM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 49.8 over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NCSM.
NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (NCSM) Company Bio
NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. provides engineered products and support services for oil and natural gas well completions and field development strategies in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NCSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCSM Latest Social Stream
View Full NCSM Social Stream
Latest NCSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NCS MULTISTAGE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCSM as an investment opportunity.
NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:NCSM) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 31, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by and welcome to the Q3 2023 NCS Multistage Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker’s presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] […]
Q3 2023 NCS Multistage Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Despite a decrease in revenue, the company maintains a robust gross margin percentage and strong balance sheet
Third Quarter Results Total revenues of $38.3 million, a 22% year-over-year decreaseNet income of $4.4 million and earnings per diluted share of $1.77, compared to net income of $3.9 million and earnings per diluted share of $1.58 in the same quarter of 2022Adjusted EBITDA of $6.8 million, a decrease of $1.6 million from the third quarter of 2022; Adjusted EBITDA margin of 18%, an increase compared to the same quarter of 2022$11.4 million in cash and $8.3 million of total debt as of September 30
HOUSTON, Oct. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (“NCS” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:NCSM) will host a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2023 results on Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 7:30 a.m. Central Time (8:30 a.m. Eastern Time). NCS will issue its third quarter 2023 earnings release the evening prior to the conference call. The conference call will be available via a live audio webcast. Participants who wish to ask questions may register for the call here to rec
NCSM Price Returns
Continue Researching NCSMWant to see what other sources are saying about NCS Multistage Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NCS Multistage Holdings Inc (NCSM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NCS Multistage Holdings Inc (NCSM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NCS Multistage Holdings Inc (NCSM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch