The9 Ltd. ADR (NCTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NCTY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NCTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 34.95% of US stocks.
- NCTY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- NCTY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.18% of US stocks).
NCTY Stock Summary
- NCTY's price/sales ratio is 1,069.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.34% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for The9 LTD comes in at -99.18%, a number that bests merely 0.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of The9 LTD's share price is greater than that of 99.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to The9 LTD are OSH, WORX, ASM, GDYN, and AQMS.
- Visit NCTY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.the9.com.
NCTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.17||52-week high||$89.20|
|Prev. close||$11.66||52-week low||$2.04|
|Day high||$11.00||Avg. volume||3,441,870|
|50-day MA||$12.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.19||Market Cap||191.01M|
The9 Ltd. ADR (NCTY) Company Bio
The9 Ltd. engages in the operation of online games. It operates through Greater China and Other Areas geographical segments. The firm is transitioning to cryptocurrencies mining business. The company was founded by Jun Zhu on December 22, 1999 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
NCTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCTY Latest Social Stream
View Full NCTY Social Stream
Latest NCTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about The9 LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCTY as an investment opportunity.
The9 Limited, Polygon, and Protocol Labs Announced Ecosystem Collaboration on NFTSTAR and GameFi Play-to-earn Projects
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) ("The9"), an established internet company, Polygon, an Ethereum scaling platform, and Protocol Labs, Inc. ("Protocol Labs"), a major contributor of open-source projects including InterPlanetary File System, or IPFS, and Filecoin, today announced that they are forming an ecosystem collaboration on The9's Non-Fungible Token (NFT) platform NFTSTAR and GameFi Play-to-Earn projects.
PETALING JAYA: Singapore-listed Hatten Land Limited today announced a partnership to operate Hatten Lands energy-efficient green cryptocurrency mining in Malacca that will soon be enabled by solar panels installed on rooftops of retail malls it owns or manages, as it pivots towards an environmental-friendly digital economy. SGX-Catalist Hatten Land wholly owned subsidiary Hatten Technology (S) Pte Ltd (Hatten Tech) has signed a MoU with SGX Mainboard-listed Singapore Myanmar Investco Limited (SMI) to jointly explore business opportunities in cryptocurrency mining activities. SMI recently partnered Nasdaq-listed The9 Limited to procure up to 4,000 sets of crypto mining rigs. Both parties will leverage on Hatten Lands space, infrastructure, and comparatively lower energy costs to carry ou...
Transcript Welcome to The Daily Forkast, August 31, 2021. Im Angie Lau, Editor-in-Chief of Forkast.News, covering all things blockchain. So much to cover today, one thats uniquely well, China. A Chinese internet company which started out in gaming that did a 180 into mining crypto has made yet another move, this time into NFTs. The  The post The9 Launches NFT Platform; HK SFC Issues Crypto Warning appeared first on TECHTELEGRAPH .
Chinese gaming company The9 expands into NFT business. Read this full report
The9 stock price spike is attributed to news that the company is now set to venture into the NFT market through its subsidiary NFTSTAR.
NCTY Price Returns