The9 Ltd. ADR (NCTY): Price and Financial Metrics
NCTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.66||52-week high||$16.80|
|Prev. close||$8.34||52-week low||$3.33|
|Day high||$8.66||Avg. volume||38,382|
|50-day MA||$5.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.82||Market Cap||34.55M|
NCTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCTY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NCTY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NCTY is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NCTY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.05% of US stocks).
NCTY Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, NCTY has reported earnings growth of 582.16%, putting it ahead of 97.78% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NCTY's revenue has grown 17,998.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.93% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of THE9 LTD's share price is greater than that of 98.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NCTY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKYH, GENE, BIAF, SBFM, and GEVO.
- NCTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit THE9 LTD's official web site, go to www.the9.com.
The9 Ltd. ADR (NCTY) Company Bio
The9 Ltd. engages in the operation of online games. It operates through Greater China and Other Areas geographical segments. The firm is transitioning to cryptocurrencies mining business. The company was founded by Jun Zhu on December 22, 1999 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
NCTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCTY Latest Social Stream
View Full NCTY Social Stream
Latest NCTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about THE9 LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCTY as an investment opportunity.
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) (the "Company"), an established Internet company, today announced that it has closed a private placement securities purchase transaction with Bripheno Pte. Ltd., a Singapore limited liability company, pursuant to which the Company sold and issued:
The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) (the "Company"), an established Internet company, today announced that it will hold an annual general meeting of shareholders at BNY Mellon Office, Room No. 2602, 26/F Three Pacific Place, 1 Queen's Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong, at 2 p.m., Hong Kong time, on December 22, 2023.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 Best Stocks For Day Trading. If you want to skip our introduction to trading indicators and the economic climate, then check out 5 Best Stocks For Day Trading. The modern day stock market is significantly different from the one of the early 1900s. These […]
While insiders own 47% of The9 Limited (NASDAQ:NCTY), retail investors are its largest shareholders with 49% ownership
Key Insights Significant control over The9 by retail investors implies that the general public has more power to...
The9 Limited ( NASDAQ:NCTY ) shares have had a really impressive month, gaining 32% after a shaky period beforehand...
NCTY Price Returns