The9 Ltd. ADR (NCTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NCTY POWR Grades
- NCTY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 56.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NCTY is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- NCTY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NCTY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.78, The9 LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for The9 LTD comes in at -99.18%, a number that bests just 0.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NCTY comes in at 653.91% -- higher than that of 99.22% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to The9 LTD are TLS, ASM, GDYN, GDRX, and BTBT.
- NCTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit The9 LTD's official web site, go to www.the9.com.
NCTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NCTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.76||52-week high||$89.20|
|Prev. close||$5.44||52-week low||$4.71|
|Day high||$5.29||Avg. volume||242,471|
|50-day MA||$8.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.67||Market Cap||92.25M|
The9 Ltd. ADR (NCTY) Company Bio
The9 Ltd. engages in the operation of online games. It operates through Greater China and Other Areas geographical segments. The firm is transitioning to cryptocurrencies mining business. The company was founded by Jun Zhu on December 22, 1999 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
NCTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NCTY Latest Social Stream
View Full NCTY Social Stream
Latest NCTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about The9 LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NCTY as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance Live’s Jared Blikre breaks down how markets are moving in midday trading as Amazon, Meta, Nvidia, Apple, Microsoft, and Tesla stocks underperform.
The9 Limited (the "Company") (Nasdaq : NCTY), an established Internet company, today announced that the following proposed resolutions submitted for shareholder approval have been duly adopted at its annual general meeting of shareholders and the class meeting of holders of the Class B ordinary shares with a par value of US$0.01 each, as applicable, held in Shanghai today:
The9 Limited (NASDAQ:NCTY) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $8.86. The9 shares last traded at $8.40, with a volume of 385,543 shares traded. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $10.53. A 
In last trading session, The9 Limited (NASDAQ:NCTY) saw 0.82 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.33. Company’s recent per share price level of $8.32 trading at -$0.62 or -6.94% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $149.51M. That closing price of NCTY’s stock is at … The9 Limited (NASDAQ:NCTY) Down Almost -23.53% In One Month, Looking Good For The Long Term Read More »
SHANGHAI, Nov. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The9 Limited (Nasdaq: NCTY) (the "Company"), an established Internet company, today announced that it will hold its annual general meeting of shareholders ("AGM") at the Company''s business office, 17 Floor, No. 130 Wu Song Road, Hong Kou District,
NCTY Price Returns