Noodles & Company (NDLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NDLS POWR Grades
- NDLS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 69.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NDLS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NDLS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
NDLS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NDLS is 13.41 -- better than 97.69% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.66 for NOODLES & CO; that's greater than it is for 90.28% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NOODLES & CO is reporting a growth rate of -203.28%; that's higher than only 7.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NDLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KD, GCI, SGRP, SLVM, and IMBI.
- NDLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOODLES & CO's official web site, go to www.noodles.com.
NDLS Valuation Summary
- NDLS's price/earnings ratio is -31.6; this is 345.91% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- NDLS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 162.8 over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NDLS.
NDLS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 166.69%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.65%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.65%.
The table below shows NDLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NDLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NDLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.5% of graded US stocks.
- NDLS's asset turnover comes in at 1.263 -- ranking 4th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PBPB, TAST, and LOCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NDLS.
The table below shows NDLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NDLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.13||52-week high||$9.63|
|Prev. close||$5.95||52-week low||$4.25|
|Day high||$6.19||Avg. volume||71,357|
|50-day MA||$5.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.38||Market Cap||282.13M|
Noodles & Company (NDLS) Company Bio
Noodles & Company develops and operates fast casual restaurants in the United States, offering cooked-to-order dishes, including noodles and pasta, soups, salads, sandwiches, and appetizers. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NDLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDLS Latest Social Stream
View Full NDLS Social Stream
Latest NDLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOODLES & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDLS as an investment opportunity.
Noodles & Company to Participate at the Jefferies Annual Winter Restaurant, Foodservice, Gaming, Lodging & Leisure Summit in Beaver Creek, CO
BROOMFIELD, Colo., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS) today announced that the Company will participate at the Jefferies Annual Winter Restaurant, Foodservice, Gaming, Lodging & Leisure Summit in Beaver Creek, Colorado on January 22-24, 2023. The webcast of the Noodles & Company’s fireside chat will be available on-demand beginning on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The webcast will be available on the Noodles & Company website. To access the webcast, please visit www
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Noodles & Company ( NASDAQ:NDLS ), it is important to understand the...
Noodles & Company Joins Forces With BetterHelp To Promote Mental Health and Provide Up to $1 Million in Free Online Therapy
Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS), the national fast-casual chain known for spreading Uncommon Goodness with its globally inspired noodle bowls, best-in-class service and values-centric culture, today announced a partnership with BetterHelp, the world's largest therapy platform, to offer guests a total of up to $1 million in free BetterHelp online therapy, to guests who have not signed up for BetterHelp before. Guests can claim a free one-month trial of BetterHelp online therapy services by visit
BROOMFIELD, Colo., Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS) today announced that the Company will host a fireside chat as part of the 25th Annual ICR Conference in Orlando, FL. Noodles’ discussion will begin at 1:30 PM ET on Monday, January 9, 2023. The discussion will be webcast live and archived on the Noodles & Company website. To access the webcast, please visit www.noodles.com under the “Investor Relations” tab, or directly through the ICR Conference website at www
Passive investing in an index fund is a good way to ensure your own returns roughly match the overall market. Active...
NDLS Price Returns