Noodles & Company (NDLS): Price and Financial Metrics
NDLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.49||52-week high||$6.55|
|Prev. close||$2.49||52-week low||$2.44|
|Day high||$2.51||Avg. volume||381,214|
|50-day MA||$3.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.40||Market Cap||115.61M|
NDLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDLS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NDLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NDLS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NDLS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
NDLS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NDLS is 14.33 -- better than 97.57% of US stocks.
- NDLS's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.65% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NOODLES & CO is reporting a growth rate of -126.6%; that's higher than merely 11.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOODLES & CO, a group of peers worth examining would be BUSE, HTBK, SSB, EZFL, and CBNK.
- NDLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOODLES & CO's official web site, go to www.noodles.com.
NDLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NDLS's price/earnings ratio is 409.33% lower, now standing at -46.4.
- NDLS's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 124 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NDLS.
NDLS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -11.06%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.28%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.54%.
The table below shows NDLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NDLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NDLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.5% of graded US stocks.
- NDLS's asset turnover comes in at 1.263 -- ranking 4th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PBPB, TAST, and LOCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NDLS.
The table below shows NDLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Noodles & Company (NDLS) Company Bio
Noodles & Company develops and operates fast casual restaurants in the United States, offering cooked-to-order dishes, including noodles and pasta, soups, salads, sandwiches, and appetizers. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado.
NDLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDLS Latest Social Stream
View Full NDLS Social Stream
Latest NDLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOODLES & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDLS as an investment opportunity.
Noodles & Company's (NDLS) focus on expansion bodes well. The company inks two multi-unit franchise contracts for opening new franchise restaurants in Northwest Arkansas and Dallas, TX.
Noodles & Company, (NASDAQ: NDLS) the national fast-casual chain known for its globally inspired noodle bowls, best-in-class service, and values-centric culture welcomes two new franchise partners to its network—a result of its strategic plans to expand in the southern United States. Among this class of franchisees is business owner, Paven Sandhu, and her husband and business partner, Navi Sandhu, who signed an agreement to open four new restaurants in Northwest Arkansas. Meanwhile, in Texas, se
Noodles & Company's (NDLS) fiscal second-quarter 2023 results reflect softness in the guest count, resulting in a year-over-year comps decline.
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for Noodles & Co. (NDLS) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
Noodles & Co. (NDLS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -128.57% and 9.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NDLS Price Returns