Noodles & Company (NDLS): Price and Financial Metrics
NDLS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NDLS is 9.05 -- better than 96.11% of US stocks.
- NDLS's current price/earnings ratio is 100.05, which is higher than 93.29% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 516.67%, NOODLES & Co's debt growth rate surpasses 95.64% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOODLES & Co are VNCE, PRMW, BNED, GNW, and CLGX.
- Visit NDLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.noodles.com.
NDLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NDLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.97||52-week high||$9.04|
|Prev. close||$6.93||52-week low||$4.45|
|Day high||$7.03||Avg. volume||452,108|
|50-day MA||$5.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.46||Market Cap||307.53M|
Noodles & Company (NDLS) Company Bio
Noodles & Company develops and operates fast casual restaurants in the United States, offering cooked-to-order dishes, including noodles and pasta, soups, salads, sandwiches, and appetizers. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado.