Noodles & Company (NDLS): Price and Financial Metrics
NDLS Stock Summary
- NOODLES & Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.13% of US listed stocks.
- NDLS's current price/earnings ratio is 106.39, which is higher than 93.82% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 516.67%, NOODLES & Co's debt growth rate surpasses 95.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOODLES & Co are VNCE, PRMW, CLGX, GNW, and BNED.
- NDLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOODLES & Co's official web site, go to www.noodles.com.
NDLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NDLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.73||52-week high||$9.04|
|Prev. close||$8.22||52-week low||$4.45|
|Day high||$9.00||Avg. volume||421,652|
|50-day MA||$6.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.54||Market Cap||385.19M|
Noodles & Company (NDLS) Company Bio
Noodles & Company develops and operates fast casual restaurants in the United States, offering cooked-to-order dishes, including noodles and pasta, soups, salads, sandwiches, and appetizers. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado.