Noodles & Company (NDLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NDLS POWR Grades
- NDLS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.36% of US stocks.
- NDLS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- NDLS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 67.66% of US stocks).
NDLS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NDLS is 12.65 -- better than 97.78% of US stocks.
- NDLS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,112.46 -- higher than 98.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.26 for NOODLES & Co; that's greater than it is for 93.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOODLES & Co are VRRM, HSKA, GOOD, VG, and PFMT.
- NDLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOODLES & Co's official web site, go to www.noodles.com.
NDLS Valuation Summary
- NDLS's EV/EBIT ratio is 379.9; this is 2174.85% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- NDLS's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 99 months.
- NDLS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2623.9 over the prior 99 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NDLS.
NDLS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -53.7%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 162.11%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 83.02%.
The table below shows NDLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NDLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NDLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.76% of graded US stocks.
- NDLS's asset turnover comes in at 1.263 -- ranking 4th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PBPB, CMG, and TAST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NDLS.
The table below shows NDLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NDLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.00||52-week high||$13.55|
|Prev. close||$13.01||52-week low||$6.25|
|Day high||$13.10||Avg. volume||226,520|
|50-day MA||$12.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.40||Market Cap||593.24M|
Noodles & Company (NDLS) Company Bio
Noodles & Company develops and operates fast casual restaurants in the United States, offering cooked-to-order dishes, including noodles and pasta, soups, salads, sandwiches, and appetizers. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NDLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDLS Latest Social Stream
View Full NDLS Social Stream
Latest NDLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOODLES & Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDLS as an investment opportunity.
Fmr LLC lifted its position in shares of Noodles & Company (NASDAQ:NDLS) by 0.2% during the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 6,819,992 shares of the restaurant operators stock after buying an additional 16,323 shares during the quarter. Fmr LLC owned approximately 14.94% 
Noodles & Co. (NDLS) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. SMART Global The Trade: SMART
Noodles & Co. will report third quarter financial results after U.S. markets close on Oct. 27. CEO Dave Boennighausen and CFO Carl Lukach will discuss results on a conference call.
BROOMFIELD, Colo., Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Noodles & Company (NASDAQ: NDLS) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ET. Dave Boennighausen, Chief Executive Officer, and Carl Lukach, Chief Financial Officer, will host the call. A press release with third quarter 2021 financial results will be issued after the market close that same day. The conference call can be accessed live ove
NDLS Price Returns