Noodles & Company (NDLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NDLS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NDLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NDLS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NDLS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.53% of US stocks).
NDLS Stock Summary
- NOODLES & CO's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.98% of US listed stocks.
- NDLS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.98% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NDLS has reported earnings growth of -246.93%, putting it ahead of merely 6.69% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOODLES & CO are BUSE, FBMS, HTBK, SAL, and SSBK.
- Visit NDLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.noodles.com.
NDLS Valuation Summary
- NDLS's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 76.47% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- NDLS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 244.6 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NDLS.
NDLS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 29.11%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 92.35%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -54.74%.
The table below shows NDLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NDLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NDLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.5% of graded US stocks.
- NDLS's asset turnover comes in at 1.263 -- ranking 4th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- PBPB, TAST, and LOCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NDLS.
The table below shows NDLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NDLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.59||52-week high||$13.44|
|Prev. close||$4.54||52-week low||$4.25|
|Day high||$4.65||Avg. volume||277,381|
|50-day MA||$4.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.36||Market Cap||209.77M|
Noodles & Company (NDLS) Company Bio
Noodles & Company develops and operates fast casual restaurants in the United States, offering cooked-to-order dishes, including noodles and pasta, soups, salads, sandwiches, and appetizers. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
NDLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDLS Latest Social Stream
View Full NDLS Social Stream
Latest NDLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOODLES & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDLS as an investment opportunity.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Amongst other things...
Albemarle and Noodles & Company have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Has fast-casual already had its day?
Noted investor Peter Lynch once said, “Insiders might sell their shares for any number of reasons, but they buy them for only one: they think the price will rise.” Taking his advice, using TipRanks' Insiders' Hot Stocks tool, we have compiled seven stocks that insiders have been purchasing this week. The purchases were not small either. Insiders bought shares worth over $1 million of each stock. With each of the stocks trading at attractive valuations and impressive upside potential, this can be a great time to invest in them.
While Noodles & Company ( NASDAQ:NDLS ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a significant...
NDLS Price Returns