Noble Corp. (NE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.72% of US stocks).
NE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, NOBLE CORP PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- NOBLE CORP PLC's stock had its IPO on June 10, 2021, making it an older stock than just 4.91% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of NOBLE CORP PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOBLE CORP PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be EMX, UAN, TWKS, PGNY, and EXPO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001895262.
NE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NE's price/earnings ratio is 77.66% higher, now standing at 16.7.
- NE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 17.1 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NE.
NE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.01||52-week high||$42.08|
|Prev. close||$40.97||52-week low||$22.64|
|Day high||$41.30||Avg. volume||2,120,256|
|50-day MA||$37.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.16||Market Cap||2.67B|
Noble Corp. (NE) Company Bio
Noble Corporation operates as an offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
NE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NE Latest Social Stream
View Full NE Social Stream
Latest NE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOBLE CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NE as an investment opportunity.
Oil and gas producers CGX Energy Inc and Frontera Energy Corp said on Monday their joint venture had begun drilling Wei-1 well offshore Guyana. The joint venture was scheduled to begin drilling last year November, but delayed it as contractor Noble Corp was tied up with obligations in Trinidad. Wei-1 is one of two wells on Guyana's Corentyne block that the companies have committed to drill.
Noble Corporation Plc Provides Operational and Financial Update and Updates on Prior Guidance for Adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter of 2022
Noble Corporation plc ("Noble") (CSE: NOBLE, NYSE: NE) today provides an operational and financial update for the fourth quarter of 2022 as well as recent operational and contracting highlights and updates on its prior guidance for Adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter of 2022.
Noble Corporation plc ("Noble") (CSE: NOBLE, NYSE: NE) today announces changes to its share capital. During the period since November 30, 2022, 685 new A ordinary shares each with a nominal value of USD 0.00001 have been issued and 407,477 A ordinary shares have been cancelled.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Noble Corporation Plc ( NYSE:NE ) by estimating the...
While U.S. oil-rig growth has plateaued, demand for offshore rigs for overseas drilling has swelled. That is causing day rates to skyrocket and the stocks of drilling contractors to soar. There are now 622 oil rigs operating in the U.S., according to Baker Hughes, up from 480 at the start of the year. Still, the count is unchanged from six weeks ago and down from the 683 in operation in March of 2020 at the onset of the pandemic. Meanwhile, offshore rigs are hot commodities: day rates recently t
NE Price Returns