Noble Corp. (NE): Price and Financial Metrics
NE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.19||52-week high||$45.50|
|Prev. close||$40.80||52-week low||$22.64|
|Day high||$40.50||Avg. volume||1,630,110|
|50-day MA||$38.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.86||Market Cap||5.57B|
NE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NE POWR Grades
- NE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.76% of US stocks.
- NE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.4% of US stocks).
NE Stock Summary
- NOBLE CORP PLC's stock had its IPO on June 10, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 6.13% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NOBLE CORP PLC is reporting a growth rate of 219.2%; that's higher than 93.44% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NE's revenue has grown 104.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOBLE CORP PLC are KRP, IIPR, ERF, SHIP, and PSTL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001895262.
NE Valuation Summary
- NE's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.6; this is 100% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 23 months, NE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NE.
NE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NE, see our NE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$32.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Noble Corp. (NE) Company Bio
Noble Corporation operates as an offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
NE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NE Latest Social Stream
View Full NE Social Stream
Latest NE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOBLE CORP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NE as an investment opportunity.
Activist Billionaire Paul Singer 2023 Portfolio: Top 10 Stock Picks
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of activist billionaire Paul Singer in 2023. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Activist Billionaire Paul Singer 2023 Portfolio: Top 5 Stock Picks. Billionaire and activist investor Paul Singer, who heads Elliott Management, is growing bearish on the financial […]
ChampionX Stock Among Oil Leaders, Earns Strength Rating Upgrade
ChampionX stock shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
Noble Corporation Plc (NYSE:NE) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 82% of the company
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Noble's stock price might be vulnerable to their...
Here's Why Noble (NYSE:NE) Has Caught The Eye Of Investors
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
NOBLE CORPORATION PLC ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2023 RESULTS
Noble Corporation plc (NYSE: NE, CSE: NOBLE, "Noble", or the "Company") today reported first quarter 2023 results.
NE Price Returns
Continue Researching NEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Noble Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Noble Corp (NE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Noble Corp (NE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Noble Corp (NE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...