Noble Corporation Ordinary Shares (UK) (NE): Price and Financial Metrics
NE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.09, Noble Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.69% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Noble Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Noble Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 7.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPOR, GNK, CPLG, DAC, and CHK.
- NE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Noble Corp's official web site, go to www.noblecorp.com.
NE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.90||52-week high||$3.64|
|Prev. close||$0.82||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$1.03||Avg. volume||4,566,982|
|50-day MA||$1.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.48||Market Cap||224.28M|
Noble Corporation Ordinary Shares (UK) (NE) Company Bio
Noble Corporation operates as an offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in London, United Kingdom.