Noble Corporation Ordinary Shares (UK) (NE): Price and Financial Metrics
NE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NE is currently 0.23, higher than just 2.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, Noble Corp has a higher such ratio than just 1.13% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NE comes in at -180.75% -- higher than that of just 2.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Noble Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AXAS, GTE, LPI, SBOW, and NBR.
- Visit NE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.noblecorp.com.
NE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.21||52-week high||$2.32|
|Prev. close||$0.23||52-week low||$0.12|
|Day high||$0.24||Avg. volume||10,661,196|
|50-day MA||$0.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.66||Market Cap||51.45M|
Noble Corporation Ordinary Shares (UK) (NE) Company Bio
Noble Corporation operates as an offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry worldwide. The company was founded in 1921 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
NE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NE Latest Social Stream
View Full NE Social Stream
Latest NE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Noble Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NE as an investment opportunity.
Noble Corp. (NE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Brian Sozzi, and Emily McCormick discuss Chevron’s deal with Noble Energy, Halliburton earnings, and preview the earnings week ahead.
Noble Corp. (NE) has announced that it will not make a $15 million interest payment on its 7.750% senior notes due 2024. As always in such cases, the company has a 30-day grace period to make the payment before failure to make the payment constitutes an "event of default". Noble...
Image: Noble Mick O'Brien Courtesy: Noble Corp. Investment thesis Noble Corp. (NE) released its fleet status on July 9, 2020. It was a new fleet status, and I was expecting much worse. Some long-term contracts were postponed, and one contract was canceled, but overall it was not catastrophic. Perhaps the...
Noble Corp.'s (NE) Noble Sam Hartley jackup receives a new contract from CNOOC Limited in the United Kingdom.
NE Price Returns
Continue Researching NEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Noble Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!