Northeast Community Bancorp (NECB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NECB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NECB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NECB is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NECB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
NECB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NECB is 0.22 -- better than merely 18.2% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.46, NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.21% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.08%, NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.82% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP INC are HTBK, HTBI, AUB, ZEST, and IBTX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to NECB's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001847398.
NECB Valuation Summary
- NECB's price/earnings ratio is 12; this is 5.26% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NECB's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.7 over the prior 202 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NECB.
NECB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NECB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.91% of graded US stocks.
- NECB's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 262nd of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NECB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NECB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NECB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.09||52-week high||$15.59|
|Prev. close||$15.10||52-week low||$10.67|
|Day high||$15.15||Avg. volume||86,471|
|50-day MA||$14.70||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$12.78||Market Cap||243.25M|
Northeast Community Bancorp (NECB) Company Bio
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for NorthEast Community Bank that provides financial services for individuals and businesses. It accepts various deposit instruments, including checking accounts, money market accounts, regular savings accounts, and non-interest bearing demand accounts. The company also offers construction, commercial and industrial, multifamily and mixed-use real estate, non-residential real estate loans, and consumer loans. In addition, it invests in various types of liquid assets, including U.S. Treasury obligations, municipal securities, deposits at the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York, and certificates of deposit of federally insured institutions, as well as securities of various federal agencies, and of state and municipal governments. Further, the company offers investment advisory and financial planning services; and life insurance products and fixed-rate annuities. It operates six full-service branches in New York and three full-service branches in Massachusetts; and loan production offices in White Plains and New City, New York. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in White Plains, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NECB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NECB Latest Social Stream
View Full NECB Social Stream
Latest NECB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NECB as an investment opportunity.
Individual investors account for 57% of Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:NECB) ownership, while institutions account for 28%
If you want to know who really controls Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NECB ), then you'll have to look at...
In this article, we discuss 12 best performing bank stocks in 2022. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Performing Bank Stocks in 2022. 2022 has brought high inflation which has not been seen in 40 years, leading the Federal Reserve to tighten monetary policy at the fastest […]
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights CF Bankshares, Northeast Community Bancorp, Old Second Bancorp, BCB Bancorp NJ and S&T Bancorp
CF Bankshares, Northeast Community Bancorp, Old Second Bancorp, BCB Bancorp NJ and S&T Bancorp are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Pinduoduo, Hudson Technologies and Northeast Community Bancorp
Pinduoduo, Hudson Technologies and Northeast Community Bancorp are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
With monetary tightening fears intensifying, it's prudent to invest in bank stocks like CF Bankshares (CFBK), BCB Bancorp NJ (BCBP), S&T Bancorp (STBA), to name a few, for stable returns in 2023.
NECB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|