Northeast Community Bancorp (NECB): Price and Financial Metrics
NECB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.71||52-week high||$16.62|
|Prev. close||$14.72||52-week low||$12.44|
|Day high||$14.73||Avg. volume||90,946|
|50-day MA||$15.82||Dividend yield||1.6%|
|200-day MA||$14.73||Market Cap||220.21M|
NECB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NECB POWR Grades
- NECB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 68.53% of US stocks.
- NECB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NECB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
NECB Stock Summary
- NECB's current price/earnings ratio is 6.02, which is higher than just 11.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, NECB has reported earnings growth of 193.98%, putting it ahead of 92.94% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP INC comes in at 89.37%, a number that bests 93.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NECB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PIK, OPHC, TBBK, LTRY, and WHG.
- To check out NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001847398.
NECB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NECB's price/sales ratio is 160% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 209 months, NECB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 33.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NECB.
NECB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NECB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.91% of graded US stocks.
- NECB's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 262nd of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NECB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Northeast Community Bancorp (NECB) Company Bio
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for NorthEast Community Bank that provides financial services for individuals and businesses. It accepts various deposit instruments, including checking accounts, money market accounts, regular savings accounts, and non-interest bearing demand accounts. The company also offers construction, commercial and industrial, multifamily and mixed-use real estate, non-residential real estate loans, and consumer loans. In addition, it invests in various types of liquid assets, including U.S. Treasury obligations, municipal securities, deposits at the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York, and certificates of deposit of federally insured institutions, as well as securities of various federal agencies, and of state and municipal governments. Further, the company offers investment advisory and financial planning services; and life insurance products and fixed-rate annuities. It operates six full-service branches in New York and three full-service branches in Massachusetts; and loan production offices in White Plains and New City, New York. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in White Plains, New York.
NECB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NECB Latest Social Stream
View Full NECB Social Stream
Latest NECB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NECB as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Wintrust Financial, Northeast Community Bancorp, Orange County Bancorp, Reinsurance Group of America and Primerica
Wintrust Financial, Northeast Community Bancorp, Orange County Bancorp, Reinsurance Group of America and Primerica are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NorthEast Community Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: NECB) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.06 per common share. The dividend will be paid on or about November 8, 2023 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 6, 2023. About NorthEast Community Bancorp, Inc. The Company is the holding company for NorthEast Community Bank. NorthEast Community Bank is a New Yo
With the Fed not ruling out another rate hike this year, stocks such as Wintrust Financial (WTFC), Northeast Community Bancorp (NECB), Orange County Bancorp (OBT), Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) and Primerica (PRI) stand to gain.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Brighthouse Financial, Reinsurance Group of America, Mercantile Bank, Northeast Community Bancorp, and The Bancorp
Brighthouse Financial, Reinsurance Group of America, Mercantile Bank, Northeast Community Bancorp, and The Bancorp are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
NECB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|