NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 46.52% of US stocks.
- NEO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- NEO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
NEO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NEO is currently 500.49, higher than 99.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 281.19%, Neogenomics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.22% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Neogenomics Inc is reporting a growth rate of -546.69%; that's higher than only 3.46% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Neogenomics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SDGR, DRRX, ELSE, SRCL, and EEFT.
- Visit NEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neogenomics.com.
NEO Valuation Summary
- NEO's price/sales ratio is 11.9; this is 230.56% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NEO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 228.6 over the prior 211 months.
- Over the past 211 months, NEO's price/sales ratio has gone down 9.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEO.
NEO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.39%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 61.04%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 271.94%.
The table below shows NEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.49||52-week high||$61.57|
|Prev. close||$46.19||52-week low||$34.18|
|Day high||$47.53||Avg. volume||834,206|
|50-day MA||$43.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.28||Market Cap||5.60B|
NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO) Company Bio
NeoGenomics, Inc. operates a network of cancer-focused testing laboratories providing genetic and molecular testing services to hospitals, pathologists, oncologists, urologists, other clinicians and researchers, and other laboratories in the United States. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.
NEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEO Latest Social Stream
View Full NEO Social Stream
Latest NEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neogenomics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEO as an investment opportunity.
NeoGenomics (NEO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Emerging diagnostics provider is steadily growing sales and key M&A but ran into an EPS cliff
As the craze for meme stocks fades away, investors should consider growth investing to generate big returns.
I recently suggested The Trade Desk (NASDAQ:TTD) would do well in the second half of 2021.
The premier cancer diagnostics and pharma services company NeoGenomics (NASDAQ: NEO) has been in the headlines lately. NeoGenomics serves oncologists, pathologists, pharmaceutical companies, academic centers, and others with innovative diagnostic, prognostic, and predictive testing. The company provides oncology-focused testing methodologies and platforms to help physicians to diagnose and treat cancer. Recently, the company combined its cancer-focused research and testing services with best-in-class liquid biopsy technology, through its acquisition of England-based Inivata Ltd. Inivata is a global, commercial-stage liquid biopsy platform company. Over the past year, NeoGenomics stock has increased 28%.
NEO Price Returns