NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEO POWR Grades
- NEO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 59.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NEO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
NEO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 179.6%, Neogenomics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.91% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Neogenomics Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NEO comes in at -48.71% -- higher than that of only 9.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Neogenomics Inc are CXDO, EVER, KIDS, SHYF, and INGN.
- Visit NEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neogenomics.com.
NEO Valuation Summary
- NEO's EV/EBIT ratio is 90; this is 207.17% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NEO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 97.9 over the prior 213 months.
- Over the past 213 months, NEO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 106.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEO.
NEO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 347.93%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 180.41%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 207.21%.
The table below shows NEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.23% of graded US stocks.
- NEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.366 -- ranking 397th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MSFT, VRNS, and SGRP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEO.
The table below shows NEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.23||52-week high||$54.74|
|Prev. close||$7.86||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$8.29||Avg. volume||1,922,987|
|50-day MA||$11.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.39||Market Cap||1.03B|
NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO) Company Bio
NeoGenomics, Inc. operates a network of cancer-focused testing laboratories providing genetic and molecular testing services to hospitals, pathologists, oncologists, urologists, other clinicians and researchers, and other laboratories in the United States. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEO Latest Social Stream
View Full NEO Social Stream
Latest NEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neogenomics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEO as an investment opportunity.
NeoGenomics press release (NASDAQ:NEO): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.14 beats by $0.01. Revenue of $125.73M (-0.2% Y/Y) in-line. Shares +0.27% PM. Consolidated gross profit for the fourth quarter of 2021 was $45.3 million, a decrease of 21.2%, compared to the fourth quarter of 2020. Adjusted EBITDA was negative $10 million compared...
NeoGenomics Inc. (NEO) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 8:30 am ET Company Participants Mark Mallon - Chief Executive Officer William Bonello - Chief Financial Officer Clive Morris - President, Inivata George Cardoza - President, Chief Operating Officer Gina Waller - President, Pharma Services Clynt Taylor - President,...
NeoGenomics (NEO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.69% and 0.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NeoGenomics Reports Full Year Revenue of $484 Million and $126 Million for the Fourth Quarter of 2021
MYERS, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2022 / NeoGenomics, Inc. (NASDAQ:NEO) (the "Company"), a leading provider of cancer-focused genetic testing services and global oncology contract research services, today announced fourth quarter and full year 2021 results for the period ended December 31, 2021.
NeoGenomics appoints Dr. Shashi Kulkarni, a World-Renowned Oncology Genomics Expert, and Innovator as Chief Scientific Officer
MYERS, FL / ACCESSWIRE / February 14, 2022 / NeoGenomics, Inc. (NASDAQ:NEO), a leading provider of cancer-focused genetic testing services and global oncology contract research services, has announced that Shashikant Kulkarni, M.
NEO Price Returns