NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO): Price and Financial Metrics
NEO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,639.5, Neogenomics Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NEO is currently 95.38, higher than 96.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that NEO's revenue has grown 41.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.33% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Neogenomics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LYV, GRUB, MGM, DAKT, and LAKE.
- NEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neogenomics Inc's official web site, go to www.neogenomics.com.
NEO Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.23||52-week high||$34.97|
|Prev. close||$34.18||52-week low||$16.30|
|Day high||$34.97||Avg. volume||793,716|
|50-day MA||$30.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.76||Market Cap||3.57B|
NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO) Company Bio
NeoGenomics, Inc. operates a network of cancer-focused testing laboratories providing genetic and molecular testing services to hospitals, pathologists, oncologists, urologists, other clinicians and researchers, and other laboratories in the United States. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.
NEO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Neogenomics Inc. To summarize, we found that Neogenomics Inc ranked in the 24st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NEO, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Neogenomics Inc over the past 5.51 years is 0.5%; that's higher than 80.52% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 13.48% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|