NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NEO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.26% of US stocks.
- NEO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NEO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
NEO Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NEOGENOMICS INC is reporting a growth rate of -327.18%; that's higher than just 5.24% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NEO's revenue has grown 0.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 23.03% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of NEOGENOMICS INC's share price is greater than that of 93.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEOGENOMICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STIM, MLSS, AMRN, EVER, and APYX.
- NEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEOGENOMICS INC's official web site, go to www.neogenomics.com.
NEO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NEO's price/earnings ratio is 139.29% lower, now standing at -7.7.
- NEO's price/sales ratio has moved down 19.1 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEO.
NEO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -73.63%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 198.1%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2218.27%.
The table below shows NEO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.23% of graded US stocks.
- NEO's asset turnover comes in at 0.366 -- ranking 397th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- MSFT, VRNS, and SGRP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEO.
The table below shows NEO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.61||52-week high||$54.74|
|Prev. close||$8.66||52-week low||$6.85|
|Day high||$9.06||Avg. volume||1,812,127|
|50-day MA||$10.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.67||Market Cap||1.08B|
NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO) Company Bio
NeoGenomics, Inc. operates a network of cancer-focused testing laboratories providing genetic and molecular testing services to hospitals, pathologists, oncologists, urologists, other clinicians and researchers, and other laboratories in the United States. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEO Latest Social Stream
View Full NEO Social Stream
Latest NEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEOGENOMICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEO as an investment opportunity.
NeoGenomics and Liquid Biopsy Subsidiary Inivata and Collaborators to Present New Data at ESMO Congress 2022
NeoGenomics, Inc. (NASDAQ:NEO),a leading provider of cancer-focused genetic testing services and global oncology contract research services, today announces that its liquid biopsy focused subsidiary Inivata Limited ("Inivata"), alongside collaborators, will present new data on its RaDaR™ assay for the detection of minimal residual disease (MRD) and recurrence at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress, taking place September 9th-13th,
E ratio of -9.37.
A Wall Street bull finally threw in the towel on NeoGenomics stock. Needham’s Mike Matson, who rated the stock at Buy for more than a year and a half, flipped his rating to Hold, saying the shares are fairly valued and that he believes the pharma company’s turnaround efforts won’t pay off for several years. NeoGenomics stock fell 4% to $10.70 Monday.
NeoGenomics, Inc. (Nasdaq:NEO), a leading provider of oncology testing and global contract research services, today announced, as required by the Nasdaq Listing Rules, equity inducement awards to Mr. Chris Smith, the company's new chief executive officer.
Companies in The News Are: NEO,H,ARMK,AHCO
NEO Price Returns