NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEO POWR Grades
- NEO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 53.09% of US stocks.
- NEO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- NEO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
NEO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Neogenomics Inc is higher than 99.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 281.19%, Neogenomics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.72% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Neogenomics Inc is reporting a growth rate of -546.69%; that's higher than only 3.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Neogenomics Inc are INGN, CCMP, CLNE, BV, and VRM.
- NEO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neogenomics Inc's official web site, go to www.neogenomics.com.
NEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.11||52-week high||$61.57|
|Prev. close||$36.62||52-week low||$25.19|
|Day high||$38.14||Avg. volume||995,344|
|50-day MA||$46.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.87||Market Cap||4.49B|
NeoGenomics, Inc. (NEO) Company Bio
NeoGenomics, Inc. operates a network of cancer-focused testing laboratories providing genetic and molecular testing services to hospitals, pathologists, oncologists, urologists, other clinicians and researchers, and other laboratories in the United States. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.
NEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEO Latest Social Stream
View Full NEO Social Stream
Latest NEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neogenomics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEO as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: HealthEquity, NeoGenomics, Howard Hughes Corp and StoneCo
The broad market may struggle in the coming months to hold onto the remarkable gains it put up over the course of the past year. None of them are household names -- but that's the point. While President Joe Biden's infrastructure spending plan touches on a lot of things that haven't traditionally been considered infrastructure -- like child care and technological R&D -- it's still first and foremost a plan to repair and upgrade the nation's roads, bridges, waterways, and the like.
NeoGenomics (NEO) has agreed to acquire Inivata Ltd, a a liquid biopsy platform company headquartered in Cambridge, England.The acquisition follows a $25M minority equity investment by NeoGenomics in Inivata in May 2020, at which time NEO was granted a fixed price option to purchase the remainder of Inivata for $390M...
NeoGenomics Inc. (NEO), which provides cancer-focused genetic testing and contract research, has agreed to acquire Inivata Limited. Inivata is a commercial-stage liquid biopsy platform provider. NeoGenomics had acquired a minority stake in Inivata in May 2020 for $25 million. At the time, NeoGenomics received an option to acquire the rest of the stake in Inivata for $390 million before the end of December 2021. NeoGenomics is funding this acquisition with cash on hand, coupled with an equity private placement of about $200 million. It expects the acquisition to simultaneously close with the private placement in June.
NeoGenomics Inc (NASDAQ: NEO ) has agreed to acquire the remaining stake in Inivata Ltd, a commercial-stage liquid biopsy platform company headquartered in England. The acquisition follows a $25 million minority equity investment by NeoGenomics in Inivata in May last year, at which time NeoGenomics was granted a fixed price option … Full story available on Benzinga.com
NEO Price Returns