Neogen Corporation (NEOG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEOG POWR Grades
- NEOG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.78% of US stocks.
- NEOG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NEOG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 29.39% of US stocks).
NEOG Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 944.84, Neogen Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.52% of US stocks.
- For NEOG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.09 for Neogen Corp; that's greater than it is for just 8.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCCI, CVCO, RBC, IPAR, and ICFI.
- NEOG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neogen Corp's official web site, go to www.neogen.com.
NEOG Valuation Summary
- NEOG's price/sales ratio is 10.3; this is 13.08% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NEOG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 48.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NEOG's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEOG.
NEOG Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.2%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -4.46%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -38.13%.
The table below shows NEOG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.18||52-week high||$48.85|
|Prev. close||$43.56||52-week low||$33.11|
|Day high||$43.93||Avg. volume||375,227|
|50-day MA||$45.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.35||Market Cap||4.62B|
Neogen Corporation (NEOG) Company Bio
Neogen Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets various products and services for food and animal safety worldwide. It operates through two segments, Food Safety and Animal Safety. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Lansing, Michigan.
NEOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEOG Latest Social Stream
View Full NEOG Social Stream
Latest NEOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neogen Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEOG as an investment opportunity.
Companion Animal Diagnostics Market Revenue 2021: Top 3 Trends Driving the Industry Expansion Through 2027; Global Market Insights Inc.
Major companion animal diagnostics market players include IDEXX Laboratories, Abaxis, Heska Corporation, Neogen, Zoetis, Thermo Fischer Scientific and Randox. Major companion animal diagnostics market players include IDEXX Laboratories, Abaxis, Heska Corporation, Neogen, Zoetis, Thermo Fischer Scientific and Randox.
NEOGEN Corporation (NASDAQ: NEOG) announced today that they have launched a test that can quickly and accurately detect levels of the delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC) cannabinoid in hemp plants.
Animal Disinfectant Market - Neogen Corporation, GEA Group AG, Lanxess AG, Zoetis Inc., Kersia Group, CID Lines, Albert Kerbl GmbH, PCC Group, Laboratoires Ceetel- CMPC, G SheperdAnimal Health, Sanosil AG, DeLaval Inc., Diversey Holdings Ltd.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): 2019 report, the U.S. government released the list of top zoonotic diseases that can be transmitted between animals and people. The list includes zoonotic influenza, salmonellosis, west Nile virus, plague,
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Animal Health Diagnostics Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: IDEXX Laboratories (US), Abaxis (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Neogen (US),
The documented report on Global Animal Health Diagnostics Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment and better decision making on whether or 
NEOG Price Returns