Neogen Corporation (NEOG): Price and Financial Metrics
NEOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.18||52-week high||$24.09|
|Prev. close||$18.35||52-week low||$14.37|
|Day high||$18.41||Avg. volume||1,703,825|
|50-day MA||$16.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.79||Market Cap||3.93B|
NEOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEOG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NEOG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.78% of US stocks.
- NEOG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NEOG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
NEOG Stock Summary
- NEOGEN CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 22.34% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NEOG is currently 48.25, higher than 92.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NEOGEN CORP comes in at 73.02%, a number that bests 93.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTX, HAYN, DOOR, DG, and HELE.
- NEOG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEOGEN CORP's official web site, go to www.neogen.com.
NEOG Valuation Summary
- NEOG's EV/EBIT ratio is 89.3; this is 603.15% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- NEOG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 159.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEOG.
NEOG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -15.55%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -29.08%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.19%.
The table below shows NEOG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEOG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEOG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.43% of graded US stocks.
- NEOG's asset turnover comes in at 0.545 -- ranking 74th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- UTHR, HSKA, and VNDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEOG.
The table below shows NEOG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Neogen Corporation (NEOG) Company Bio
Neogen Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets various products and services for food and animal safety worldwide. It operates through two segments, Food Safety and Animal Safety. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Lansing, Michigan.
NEOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEOG Latest Social Stream
View Full NEOG Social Stream
Latest NEOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEOGEN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEOG as an investment opportunity.
Neogen will be able to highlight its biosecurity and horse health products, like the COMPANION range of cleansers and disinfection solutions, through the latest collaboration.
Neogen® Corporation (NASDAQ: NEOG) announced today that it has partnered with the TerraNova Equestrian Center in Myakka City, Florida, making the company the official biosecurity provider of the facility.
Neogen's (NEOG) Veratox VIP for Walnut allergy test displays robust performance across sample types while keeping the Veratox product line's simple testing approach.
Neogen® Corporation (NASDAQ: NEOG) announced today that it has released its innovative Veratox® VIP assay for the detection of walnut, the third assay in Neogen's Veratox VIP line of enhanced quantitative ELISA products.
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best pet stocks to buy now. To skip our analysis of the recent market trends and activity, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Pet Stocks to Buy Now. The pet industry includes companies engaged in the provision of products and services […]
NEOG Price Returns