Neogen Corporation (NEOG): Price and Financial Metrics
NEOG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Neogen Corp is higher than 93.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Neogen Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.37% of US stocks.
- NEOG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCX, SPAR, DCI, OFLX, and JOUT.
- NEOG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neogen Corp's official web site, go to www.neogen.com.
NEOG Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.97||52-week high||$79.83|
|Prev. close||$69.86||52-week low||$50.60|
|Day high||$70.17||Avg. volume||169,060|
|50-day MA||$66.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.10||Market Cap||3.69B|
Neogen Corporation (NEOG) Company Bio
Neogen Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets various products and services for food and animal safety worldwide. It operates through two segments, Food Safety and Animal Safety. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Lansing, Michigan.