Neonode Inc. (NEON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEON Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 0.92 for NEONODE INC; that's greater than it is for merely 5.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.89%, NEONODE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.67% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NEONODE INC comes in at -22.02%, a number that bests just 8.12% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEONODE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLRO, CMCM, KNDI, DAKT, and BKYI.
- Visit NEON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neonode.com.
NEON Valuation Summary
- NEON's price/earnings ratio is -11.1; this is 145.49% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NEON's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEON.
NEON Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -33.43%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -112.99%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -71.7%.
The table below shows NEON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEON has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.08% of graded US stocks.
- NEON's asset turnover comes in at 0.5 -- ranking 143rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SYNA, SEDG, and WOLF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEON.
The table below shows NEON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.36||52-week high||$10.76|
|Prev. close||$4.36||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$4.60||Avg. volume||49,125|
|50-day MA||$3.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.70||Market Cap||59.17M|
Neonode Inc. (NEON) Company Bio
Neonode Inc. develops and licenses user interfaces and optical multi-touch solutions for consumer brands. The Company is focused on licensing its technology to Original Equipment Manufacturers and ("OEMs") and Original Design Manufacturers ("ODMs") who embed their technology into electronic devices.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEON Latest Social Stream
View Full NEON Social Stream
Latest NEON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEONODE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEON as an investment opportunity.
Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ: NEON), today reported financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ: NEON), announced today that it will release the financial results for the third quarter 2022 on Thursday November 10, 2022.
While Neonode Inc. ( NASDAQ:NEON ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly good...
Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ: NEON) is pleased to announce that Elix Systems SA has extended its agreement with Neonode and will increase the use of Neonode's Touch Sensor Modules to enable touch interaction on displays in medical ultrasound systems. The new agreement covers deliveries during 2022 and 2023 with a total value of over $400,000.
Neonode Inc. ( NASDAQ:NEON ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine...
NEON Price Returns