Neonode Inc. (NEON): Price and Financial Metrics
NEON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.12||52-week high||$14.75|
|Prev. close||$7.84||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$8.14||Avg. volume||226,489|
|50-day MA||$7.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.05||Market Cap||126.18M|
NEON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEON POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NEON ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEON is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 146 days.
- NEON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.42% of US stocks).
NEON Stock Summary
- For NEON, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.63% of US equities we're observing.
- NEON's price/sales ratio is 19.89; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.28%, NEONODE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.86% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSGM, GEOS, TAOP, SRI, and LODE.
- NEON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEONODE INC's official web site, go to www.neonode.com.
NEON Valuation Summary
- NEON's price/sales ratio is 20.7; this is 744.9% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NEON's price/earnings ratio has moved down 10.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEON.
NEON Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 7.16%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -32.86%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 85.71%.
The table below shows NEON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEON's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEON has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.08% of graded US stocks.
- NEON's asset turnover comes in at 0.5 -- ranking 143rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SYNA, SEDG, and WOLF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEON.
The table below shows NEON's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEON Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NEON, see our NEON price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Neonode Inc. (NEON) Company Bio
Neonode Inc. develops and licenses user interfaces and optical multi-touch solutions for consumer brands. The Company is focused on licensing its technology to Original Equipment Manufacturers and ("OEMs") and Original Design Manufacturers ("ODMs") who embed their technology into electronic devices.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEON Latest Social Stream
View Full NEON Social Stream
Latest NEON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEONODE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEON as an investment opportunity.
Neonode (NASDAQ:NEON) shareholders have earned a 44% CAGR over the last three years
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the Neonode Inc. ( NASDAQ:NEON ) share price down 11% in the last...
Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ:NEON) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ:NEON) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 9, 2023 Jesper von Koch: Hi, and welcome to Neonode’s Q4 2022 Earnings Call hosted by Redeye. We will today start with a company presentation and also a presentation of the Q4 results followed by a Q&A session by me and the companies of their analysts. […]
Neonode Full Year 2022 Earnings: US$0.36 loss per share (vs US$0.54 loss in FY 2021)
Neonode ( NASDAQ:NEON ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$5.67m (down 2.8% from FY 2021). Net...
Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ:NEON) Is Expected To Breakeven In The Near Future
Neonode Inc. ( NASDAQ:NEON ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine...
Neonode to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Results on March 9, 2023
Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ: NEON), announced today that it will release the financial results for the three months and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022, on Thursday March 9, 2023.
NEON Price Returns
Continue Researching NEONHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Neonode Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Neonode Inc (NEON) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Neonode Inc (NEON) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Neonode Inc (NEON) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...