Neonode Inc. (NEON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEON POWR Grades
- NEON scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 62.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEON is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 30 weeks.
- NEON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.53% of US stocks).
NEON Stock Summary
- For NEON, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.99% of US equities we're observing.
- NEON's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 6.14% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.2%, Neonode Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.54% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Neonode Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRNT, CAAS, HOLI, AMKR, and TCCO.
- Visit NEON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neonode.com.
NEON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NEON's EV/EBIT ratio is 124.81% lower, now standing at -8.
- NEON's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NEON's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEON.
NEON Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 98.03%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -59.63%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -8.04%.
The table below shows NEON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.30||52-week high||$12.42|
|Prev. close||$8.69||52-week low||$4.56|
|Day high||$8.67||Avg. volume||102,767|
|50-day MA||$7.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.37||Market Cap||95.62M|
Neonode Inc. (NEON) Company Bio
Neonode Inc. develops and licenses user interfaces and optical multi-touch solutions for consumer brands. The Company is focused on licensing its technology to Original Equipment Manufacturers and ("OEMs") and Original Design Manufacturers ("ODMs") who embed their technology into electronic devices.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEON Latest Social Stream
View Full NEON Social Stream
Latest NEON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neonode Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEON as an investment opportunity.
Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ: NEON), today announced it has agreed to place with certain Swedish and European investors 1,808,000 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $7.75 per share in a registered direct offering. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about October 25, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
STOCKHOLM, Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ: NEON), is pleased to announce that it has signed a value-added reseller agreement with EIL Company Ltd. to design, promote and sell contactless touch products and solutions featuring Neonode contactless technology in China and
Gainers Paltalk, Inc. (NASDAQ: PALT) shares jumped 60.1% to close at $8.39 on Wednesday. Smart Share Global Limited (NASDAQ: EM) jumped 36.2% to close at $3.91. Smart Share Global’s board of directors recently authorized a share repurchase plan for up to $50 million of its shares over the next 12 months. Warby Parker Inc. (NYSE: WRBY) gained 36.2% to settle at $54.49 after the company priced its IPO at $40 a share. Regencell Bioscience Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: RGC) jumped 33.8% to close at $22.
Gainers Paltalk, Inc. (NASDAQ: PALT ) shares climbed 37% to $7.18. NuCana plc (NASDAQ: NCNA ) jumped 31.4% to $3.1150. The FDA granted Fast Track designation to NuCanas Acelarin (NUC-1031) for the first-line treatment of patients with advanced biliary tract cancer. Smart Share Global Limited (NASDAQ: EM ) gained 31.4% to $3.77. Smart Share Globals board of directors recently authorized a share repurchase plan for up to $50 million of its shares over the next 12 months. Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: GREE ) shares jumped 28.2% to $30.48. B. Riley Securities initiated coverage on Greenidge Generation with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $78. Neonode Inc. (NASDAQ: NEON ) gained 23.6% to $11.50. Neonode reported that TNB Tech, a Neonode value-added reseller, has be...
Toward the end of trading Wednesday, the Dow traded up 0.67% to 34,531.13 while the NASDAQ climbed 0.33% to 14,594.58. The SP also rose, gaining 0.58% to 4,377.81. The U.S. has the highest number of
NEON Price Returns