Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (NEOS): Price and Financial Metrics
NEOS Stock Summary
- Neos Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.51% of US listed stocks.
- NEOS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.84% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NEOS comes in at -40.89% -- higher than that of only 8.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Neos Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ISR, STIM, CPIX, JAGX, and UEIC.
- Visit NEOS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neostx.com.
NEOS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEOS Price/Volume Stats
Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (NEOS) Company Bio
Neos Therapeutics develops, manufactures, and commercializes products for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) using its drug delivery technologies. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Grand Prairie, Texas.