Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (NEOS): Price and Financial Metrics
NEOS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NEOS is -20.88 -- better than just 0.81% of US stocks.
- NEOS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.7% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NEOS comes in at -35.53% -- higher than that of merely 9.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Neos Therapeutics Inc are STIM, ISR, HBIO, EML, and KEM.
- NEOS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neos Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.neostx.com.
NEOS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEOS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.56||52-week high||$3.62|
|Prev. close||$1.55||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$1.60||Avg. volume||256,761|
|50-day MA||$1.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.57||Market Cap||77.58M|
Neos Therapeutics, Inc. (NEOS) Company Bio
Neos Therapeutics develops, manufactures, and commercializes products for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) using its drug delivery technologies. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Grand Prairie, Texas.