NextEra Energy Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (NEP): Price and Financial Metrics
NEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.41||52-week high||$80.01|
|Prev. close||$23.54||52-week low||$20.17|
|Day high||$25.43||Avg. volume||1,461,632|
|50-day MA||$26.06||Dividend yield||15.1%|
|200-day MA||$49.87||Market Cap||2.37B|
NEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.41% of US stocks.
- NEP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NEP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.74% of US stocks).
NEP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NEXTERA ENERGY PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NEXTERA ENERGY PARTNERS LP is higher than it is for about 94.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NEXTERA ENERGY PARTNERS LP is reporting a growth rate of -326%; that's higher than merely 4.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEXTERA ENERGY PARTNERS LP are NWN, IDA, MGEE, AGR, and NJR.
- NEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEXTERA ENERGY PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.investor.nexteraenergypartners.com.
NEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, NEP's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.
- NEP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEP.
NEP Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 52.73%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.27%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 35.67%.
The table below shows NEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.68% of graded US stocks.
- NEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.074 -- ranking 100th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- PCG, SJW, and ARTNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEP.
The table below shows NEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NextEra Energy Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (NEP) Company Bio
NextEra Energy Partners LP acquires, owns, and operates contracted clean energy projects. It owns interests in wind and solar projects in North America. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Juno Beach, Florida.
NEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEP Latest Social Stream
View Full NEP Social Stream
Latest NEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTERA ENERGY PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEP as an investment opportunity.
NextEra (NEE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
NextEra Energy Partners (NEP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we shall discuss the 20 most climatically diverse countries in the world. To skip our detailed analysis of the future of the global clean energy and sustainability industry in 2024, go directly and see 5 Most Climatically Diverse Countries in the World. 2023 saw the global renewable energy industry facing considerable headwinds […]
Investing in solid, growing businesses is a less risky road to riches than investing in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
Worried About Market Volatility? Invest In These High-Yield Dividend Stocks For Consistent Passive Income
While the stock market has been recovering since the pullback last year, market volatility remains high as geopolitical tensions persist. The recent crisis in the Middle East has sparked concerns regarding broader regional instability. The weakening economy has caused investors to cause the November rally to halt, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average index declining marginally intraday on Tuesday. The National Retail Federation expects retail sales to grow at the slowest pace in the last five y
NEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NEPWant to see what other sources are saying about NextEra Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch