NextEra Energy Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (NEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NEP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- NEP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NEP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.88% of US stocks).
NEP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NEXTERA ENERGY PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NEP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.82% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NEXTERA ENERGY PARTNERS LP is reporting a growth rate of 129.03%; that's higher than 87.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEXTERA ENERGY PARTNERS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be DHC, CPG, EBR, TRQ, and HTLD.
- NEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEXTERA ENERGY PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.investor.nexteraenergypartners.com.
NEP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, NEP's EV/EBIT ratio is 850.22% lower, now standing at -170.3.
- Over the past 100 months, NEP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 202.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEP.
NEP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 111.28%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 76.45%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 52.73%.
The table below shows NEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.68% of graded US stocks.
- NEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.074 -- ranking 100th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- PCG, SJW, and ARTNA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEP.
The table below shows NEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.02||52-week high||$88.80|
|Prev. close||$77.87||52-week low||$61.31|
|Day high||$77.42||Avg. volume||511,995|
|50-day MA||$81.63||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$76.99||Market Cap||6.38B|
NextEra Energy Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (NEP) Company Bio
NextEra Energy Partners LP acquires, owns, and operates contracted clean energy projects. It owns interests in wind and solar projects in North America. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Juno Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEP Latest Social Stream
View Full NEP Social Stream
Latest NEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEXTERA ENERGY PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEP as an investment opportunity.
Dividend Aristocrats are almost always smart investments. Since inception, Dividend Aristocrats have delivered a 12.3% annualized total return compared to 10.6% for the S&P 500, with annual volatility of 13.7% against 14.6% for the S&P 500. There are currently 65 S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrat constituents, with members across different sectors.
To get a sense of who is truly in control of NextEra Energy, Inc. ( NYSE:NEE ), it is important to understand the...
NextEra Energy Inc.'s Florida Power & Light unit said it plans to refund about $400 million in federal tax savings to its 5.8 million customers. The savings stem from a federal production tax credit (PTC) for the development of the company's current stable of 50 operational solar power sites. FPL said it will provide a one-time, $25 million refund in January, plus it will phase in nearly $360 million in additional federal tax savings for future planned solar projects. "Federal tax savings will b
NextEra Energy, Southern Company, PepsiCo, Corteva and McKesson are included in this Analyst Blog.
In the latest trading session, NextEra Energy (NEE) closed at $83.54, marking a -0.51% move from the previous day.
NEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NEPWant to see what other sources are saying about NextEra Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch