NextEra Energy Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (NEP): Price and Financial Metrics
NEP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NextEra Energy Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NextEra Energy Partners LP is higher than it is for about 95.61% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NEP has reported earnings growth of 78.77%, putting it ahead of 85.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AT, AAT, HCHC, AMC, and BKCC.
- Visit NEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.investor.nexteraenergypartners.com.
NEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEP Price/Volume Stats
NextEra Energy Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (NEP) Company Bio
NextEra Energy Partners LP acquires, owns, and operates contracted clean energy projects. It owns interests in wind and solar projects in North America. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Juno Beach, Florida.