NextEra Energy Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (NEP): Price and Financial Metrics
NEP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,120.22, NextEra Energy Partners LP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.67% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of NextEra Energy Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NEP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.49% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NextEra Energy Partners LP are SACH, DLNG, ICMB, GSL, and HBM.
- NEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NextEra Energy Partners LP's official web site, go to www.investor.nexteraenergypartners.com.
NEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.64||52-week high||$88.29|
|Prev. close||$72.48||52-week low||$29.01|
|Day high||$74.00||Avg. volume||938,827|
|50-day MA||$76.52||Dividend yield||3.39%|
|200-day MA||$63.37||Market Cap||5.51B|
NextEra Energy Partners, LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (NEP) Company Bio
NextEra Energy Partners LP acquires, owns, and operates contracted clean energy projects. It owns interests in wind and solar projects in North America. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Juno Beach, Florida.
NEP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for NextEra Energy Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that NextEra Energy Partners LP ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 71.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of NextEra Energy Partners LP, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.89 -- which is good for besting merely 14.91% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Utilities sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.55 years comes in at 0.38%; that's greater than 74.11% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- NextEra Energy Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEP Latest Social Stream
View Full NEP Social Stream
Latest NEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NextEra Energy Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEP as an investment opportunity.
During this appearance on Motley Fool Live, recorded on Feb. 11, Motley Fool Co-Chairman and Chief Rule Breaker David Gardner and Industry Focus host Nick Sciple discuss the size and scale of the renewable energy sector, and talk about two promising companies in that space that investors should be watching. The last theme I wanted to talk about is renewable energy and two very different picks again here I think a lot of people would see how renewal energy fits under this Rule Breaker universe important emerging industry.
The Motley Fool's David Gardner discusses his investing philosophy and how he uses it to find winning stocks in all sectors of the economy.
Although several sectors got hammered pretty badly last year, certain areas did exceptionally well. Renewable energy stocks, for instance, had an amazing year despite the novel coronavirus pandemic. In fact, the pandemic has acted as a tailwind for renewable energy stocks. Governments the world over are placing a premium on renewable energy. That’s primarily the reason you see EV stocks do so well. However, many investors may be skeptical that this is a false dawn. Renewable energy stocks are still considered a chic area of investing. One that does not necessarily give the impression of stability and long-term growth.InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips 7 Overvalued Stocks Investors Just Don’t Get Tired Of But don’t let those thoughts deter you from investing i...
NEE stock still relies on fossil fuels. But its master limited partnership, NextEra Energy Partners, is a big investor in renewables.
JUNO BEACH, Fla., Feb. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- NextEra Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NEE) and NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NYSE: NEP) today announced that members of the senior management team will participate in various investor meetings throughout February and March. They plan to discuss, among…
NEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NEPWant to see what other sources are saying about NextEra Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NextEra Energy Partners LP (NEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!